Semi finals champions league 2019

aigin

Can somebody do prediction?
Ajax, Barcelona, Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur are this season's UEFA Champions League semi-finalists.

2018/19 semi-finals
Tottenham v Ajax: 30 April & 8 May
Barcelona v Liverpool: 1 & 7 May

Torero

I predict that the final will be English on the territory of Spain. Liverpool-Tottenham. Liverpool will win.

Torero

Back in April, I made a prediction about the teams that will play in the Champions League final. And no matter how dramatically the games in the semifinals were on the way to the final, the stars have long determined the finalists and the winner as well. I made my prediction based on the first match of the Champions League group stage.: Бандит:

Torero

Among my friends there are fans of Barcelona and Ajax, so after my predictions I had to drink beer alone at home, in front of the TV, and not in a pub with them)).
So thank you for evaluating my work.

Torero

I predict that the final will be English on the territory of Spain. Liverpool-Tottenham. Liverpool will win.

Congratulations to all fans of Liverpool with an outstanding victory. Thanks to this forum, I found a friend who pushed me to new ideas and to new searches in sports astrology, this is Sven555. And in April, we had determined the future winner of the Champions League with him.
Thanks to the forum, I saw new facets and new ideas in the interpretation of predictions, but at the same time I developed my abilities in predictions. Small parts of my method merged into one whole me and I began to better see the whole picture. Although in relation to what we do in terms of sports astrology, there are many skeptics, we are on the right path of development.
:happy::happy::happy:

Vince9622

Congratulations to all fans of Liverpool with an outstanding victory. Thanks to this forum, I found a friend who pushed me to new ideas and to new searches in sports astrology, this is Sven555. And in April, we had determined the future winner of the Champions League with him.
Thanks to the forum, I saw new facets and new ideas in the interpretation of predictions, but at the same time I developed my abilities in predictions. Small parts of my method merged into one whole me and I began to better see the whole picture. Although in relation to what we do in terms of sports astrology, there are many skeptics, we are on the right path of development.
:happy::happy::happy:
Torero ur the Man.