What does this Chart say about this person?

watcherofthesouth

It's a troubling chart, I'm afraid to say. Whoever has this chart may be tempted to go to the dark side in any number of capacities. He could be brilliant with Uranus in Aquarius in 10th - but the boss or father (Sun) disrupts progress. If this person is in a bad state, I would consider it dangerous.

Aphrodite1sthouse

It's a troubling chart, I'm afraid to say. Whoever has this chart may be tempted to go to the dark side in any number of capacities. He could be brilliant with Uranus in Aquarius in 10th - but the boss or father (Sun) disrupts progress. If this person is in a bad state, I would consider it dangerous.

This person actually had problems with his father and he is very briljant. Can you please tell me more?

watcherofthesouth

Sure.... the Sun in Leo may point to his Dad being very important (or a King in his own right). It is at the Scorpio degree which could mean his Dad makes his money off others possibly or is downright jealous of his son's success/intelligence.

Moon in Virgo in 5th may mean your subject likes to drink; maybe even when he works. OR he could be known by the public or by women at work. At 18 degrees (the "evil" degree) his home life may not have been easy. This person has been through a lot of pain. I notice Chiron in the 7th in Sagittarius (signifying father), emphasized by Pluto indicates abuse. On top of that his Asc and Saturn is conjunct or near Algol, the demon star. This is a very unfortunate star and one that I have personal experience with.

His best degree is the 11th house cusp at 2 degrees. He is or could become very well-known. Friends, organizations and fame will offset some of the hardships. Wife/Venus might be a businesswoman with beautiful hair.

Aphrodite1sthouse

Sure.... the Sun in Leo may point to his Dad being very important (or a King in his own right). It is at the Scorpio degree which could mean his Dad makes his money off others possibly or is downright jealous of his son's success/intelligence.

Moon in Virgo in 5th may mean your subject likes to drink; maybe even when he works. OR he could be known by the public or by women at work. At 18 degrees (the "evil" degree) his home life may not have been easy. This person has been through a lot of pain. I notice Chiron in the 7th in Sagittarius (signifying father), emphasized by Pluto indicates abuse. On top of that his Asc and Saturn is conjunct or near Algol, the demon star. This is a very unfortunate star and one that I have personal experience with.

His best degree is the 11th house cusp at 2 degrees. He is or could become very well-known. Friends, organizations and fame will offset some of the hardships. Wife/Venus might be a businesswoman with beautiful hair.

Wow this is insane! Almost everything you wrote is true! I would Love you to please write what you think about my Chart too! I just posted my Chart a few minutes ago...
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=940895#post940895

watcherofthesouth

Let's see:

Moon might indicate you have a foreign mom or a teacher. It also implies foreign home and/or lots (Pluto) of fame/11th.

Pluto placement at 3 degrees - powerful communicator/writer, potentially as a career.

Venus in Libra - beautiful woman with foreign looks (aspecting Uranus) or makes money as an attorney or real estate/investigator. Ability to make money from others (Scorpio). Sexy.

Rahu - your destiny might be working with a partner or significant other.

11th house - no problem making friends but some friendship may be cut off (Aquarius) or you may not be able to keep them long term. Potentially makes friends/has circle of friends with investigators or surgeons easily.

Uranus at 5 degrees (fun)/Jupiter in Aquarius may mean you love to have fun more than most. Uranus/Aquarius is fast so you may fall fast for significant others (Jupiter). You may also be considered a quick thinker or quick on your feet. Aquarius means internet or fast.

You might have money fears due to partners (saturn in 2nd house at 19 degrees).

I'd guess you were in the media or a very highly evolved creative person. Also potential for a good investigator.

Aphrodite1sthouse

Let's see:

Moon might indicate you have a foreign mom or a teacher. It also implies foreign home and/or lots (Pluto) of fame/11th.

Pluto placement at 3 degrees - powerful communicator/writer, potentially as a career.

Venus in Libra - beautiful woman with foreign looks (aspecting Uranus) or makes money as an attorney or real estate/investigator. Ability to make money from others (Scorpio). Sexy.

Rahu - your destiny might be working with a partner or significant other.

11th house - no problem making friends but some friendship may be cut off (Aquarius) or you may not be able to keep them long term. Potentially makes friends/has circle of friends with investigators or surgeons easily.

Uranus at 5 degrees (fun)/Jupiter in Aquarius may mean you love to have fun more than most. Uranus/Aquarius is fast so you may fall fast for significant others (Jupiter). You may also be considered a quick thinker or quick on your feet. Aquarius means internet or fast.

You might have money fears due to partners (saturn in 2nd house at 19 degrees).

I'd guess you were in the media or a very highly evolved creative person. Also potential for a good investigator.

Very true! Thank you! What do you think about Venus conjunct chiron and Venus 8th house?

watcherofthesouth

Venus conjunct Chiron could mean a number of things - you may have lost someone you loved when you were in college (9th) or perhaps your father experienced wounds of some sort. You could have (had) a hard time with aggressive foreign/9th men (Mars). The trines offset the challenges a bit. Sexy men (Scorpio/Mars) might bother your significant other (Jupiter). Venus in 8th could mean you will win the lottery - many times it's a very positive placement. Keep playing!

Remember to focus on your Dasas as those will help you identify the planets and houses that are activated throughout particular times of your life. There are Dasa Calculators on line.