The death of a person with family and fans

Tandy

Banned
On Dec 27, 2018 at 1:15pm - a 911 call was made in Glendale California about a man who was unconscious and had 'passed out'. This man was in a motel room at days inn in Glendale and the police department have issued statement as suspected overdose.

Attachments

• CB around 1 15pm .jpg
    CB around 1 15pm .jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

I'd say there is something involving a female (in 7th). Perhaps jealousy/Scorpio. It may have all started at a bar (5th) or at a house party. Judging from this chart, there are more people involved, in my opinion.

Pisces represents hotels.

Last edited:

Tandy

Banned
Thank you, watcherofsouth -

More information on this event.
The deceased was a well-known and well-liked news reporter / desk anchor in Los Angeles. He was 43 yrs old, with a wife and daughter.

He was found unresponsive after a 911 call from a male friend in hotel room with him. Police suspect drug overdose. Two days after Christmas at 1:00 in the afternoon.

Maybe Venus is 'romance' or 'lover' in this instance? The jealousy factor is interesting. Can you elaborate on that?

Is there anything you see that implies the double life?

The Mercury Jupiter conjunction in 8th - the decedent's 1st - seems to imply that. Venus occupying decedent's 12th house - hotel - romance - yes, now that you mention it - this is something.

Decedent's wife is Mercury and his daughter is Saturn if I look at this from turned chart. Obviously this event for them is tramatic .

Moon in 10th house of decedent. He was well-loved favorite and many people were emotionally effected by his death. For about two days - thousands and thousands and thousands of posts on social media sites with people in true dismay of the news.

watcherofthesouth

I wouldn't want to jump to the conclusion of a double life, due to my experience level. It could simply be that his wife is trying to investigate/Scorpio the mystery of his death. I see some potential with work, however - that a boss/Sun or someone at work (Sun at 6 degrees/work) may have some additional information.

katydid

The Hotel he was in , the Days Inn in Glendale, is kind of seedy and makes no sense for him to be there with an adult male, when he lives there in that town.

Rumors around town are that it was his boyfriend he was getting high with. And I tend to believe that. Men don't usually hang out in seedy motels together , as a general rule.

Taurus rising, with Venus, its chart ruler in the 7th in Scorpio. That feels like a romantic relationship, combined with the Mars /Chiron conjunction in Aries in the 12th, indicating he may have been hiding something and/or conflicted about his masculinity/sexuality/sexual identity.

Last edited:

Tandy

Banned
Thank you WatcherofSouth and Katydid.

Can you see what this means for his wife and child? I feel they will end up moving or leaving area after this. I will look more to moon for that. Poor things, it's bad enough to bear such a tragedy in private - but this is like a celebrity scandal death. Just awful. the Moon in the 10th of decedent: Everyone knows this secret now?

Tandy

Banned
I thought to post the question of family future in horary, but I really don't understand the timing matters of moon horary fully.

I confused the significators of deceased's family. It appears wife is mercury and daughter is Jupiter - when looking at 7th and 5th turned chart.

Decedents parents was in town with his family for the holidays. This occurred while they were all doing something else and he was probably lying about what he was supposed to be doing - maybe 'work'. Venus rules 6th house of decedent and Venus is there - in 12th house of secrets and lies. Maybe the other man, who has not been mentioned, was someone from his work or whom he knew through his work. No age of male friend, no information that I have seen. The 2nd house of descedent is interesting - Sun and Saturn conjunction there. Money and property and ownership matters. Maybe great debt?

watcherofthesouth

Good point about Venus ruling 6th house - I think your assessment is valid. Whoever it is, he probably won't talk to authorities (much) - looking at the 3rd house from the 7th. Other observations:

Cusp at 9 degrees Gemini - Aldebaran - high honors, popularity

The moon is conjunct Mizar - 15 degrees ("connected to fires of a catastrophic extent"). The public (moon) knew him on Channel 5 as one who reported on the wildfires. His home/moon is in "5" in Virgo/work. He probably had fun/5th working at the station.

Venus in 7th aspecting Neptune - the partner may love drugs

2nd House Cusp/Gemini - makes his money locally or as a local reporter (2nd/money/voice)

Uranus (astrology) placement suggests someone from his work could reach out to an astrologer to understand the mystery.

Tandy

Banned
Thanks for that WOS - I didn't see your response until today. They performed autopsy and no conclusions yet on cause of death. His memorial was held. I have a burning sense that he was with a coworker/intern or someone younger than him, linked to his job. There is no statement from police about who the person was with him or anything. It's like a big void now - but that makes me think someone affiliated with the station was with him that night - as you mentioned early on - possible co workers involved. Everyone is mum.

watcherofthesouth

No prob! If you look at the planets as if they are people, you can see that Saturn (police) is sitting next to Pluto near MC (powerful police or the police are working with powerful people in his industry perhaps) then next to boss (Sun) at work (6 degrees). Mercury/Jupiter in 8th (lots of media scandal). There's something about power that is influencing the way the story is coming out (or not).