does this person like me at all?

spiritwoman

Well, again, it's about the same men I cast a chart a while ago which turned out with a positive reading, but nothing positive came out.
I can't decode his behavior. We were in a short lived relationship, and he stopped calling. I don't normally chase men, so I respected his decision and did not seek closure even thou I liked him and I still do. We live in a small neighborhood, so whenever he sees me with other people, especially men, he starts texting and calling, asking me why I had ignored him. Couple of nights ago, he called very late asking where I was and why I did not greet him at a party.
So I realized that he might have some feelings for me, so I asked him out. He kept me hanging on and then he cancelled the date.

This all story sound like a cliche, I know, but it's really bugging me and I can't let go.....he seems vain and prudish type of men
Is he hiding something being in his 12th house? I am positive that he likes me, he receives me. But he exalts moon who is going to square his lord before my lord reaches him. Is he thinking about other woman and can't decide?
What is going on with him? he seems secretive, like a person who has issues opening up to a women,and I have the feeling he wants me to chase him. Does he need a proof that I like him?
Does he like me?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_29_december.52760.157254.png
    astro_w2gw_29_december.52760.157254.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 64

ElenaJ

Moon is transferring light from sun to Saturn, although it is a square so there will be a delay and some hurdles to overcome.
Uranus is his co-ruler, in Aries your sign of exaltation.
So it would seem he does like you, but not moving because he is in his 12th and he's feeling restricted, and all the movement comes from moon and sun towards him.
Make a cautious move, you're in shy Capricorn and not comfortable in this role.

waybread

I don't get this relationship working out very well. He's Saturn, in his turned 12th house. Whatever is on his mind, he's not been open about it. You might ask, but perhaps he cannot explain it himself. That square from the moon in the 3rd house of communications suggests to me you might try to speak to him plainly. I don't see a reconciliation resulting, but you might at least know where you stand, and why.

If you can construct his natal chart, even without a birth time, you might see whether he has unresolved relationship issues, independently of you personally. This might be a pattern with him.

Last edited:

spiritwoman

He has issues with dealing with his emotions. His chart is full of squares of his personal planets with Neptune and Saturn along with heavy fixed energy of Taurus, Scorpio and Leo. He gets angry and hides his emotions. His primary reaction is that of an ego speaking, defensive and aggressive.

I have similar issues going on in my chart, but I am able to speak from the heart and have worked on myself. That's why I can understand where he is coming from

I think that this relationship might work only if I am willing to put an effort into healing his wounds....but I am still not sure that I have the energy to pull it off

tikana

He has issues with dealing with his emotions. His chart is full of squares of his personal planets with Neptune and Saturn along with heavy fixed energy of Taurus, Scorpio and Leo. He gets angry and hides his emotions. His primary reaction is that of an ego speaking, defensive and aggressive.

I have similar issues going on in my chart, but I am able to speak from the heart and have worked on myself. That's why I can understand where he is coming from

I think that this relationship might work only if I am willing to put an effort into healing his wounds....but I am still not sure that I have the energy to pull it off

you do get tol from moon to sun/saturn and sun/saturn conj but it feels like it is one sided. all about him
you accept / welcoem him but not him welcoming you

waybread

Sadly, women have put up with all kinds of @#$%^&* from men, over the centuries, thinking they can heal him, reform him, transform him, &c. Sometimes this is part of a victim-saviour dynamic, which is not healthy. I am not saying you are like this, but it is common with emotionally damaged people.

I don't think this chart is giving you encouragement.

As you know, ultimately he is the only one who can take responsibility for his life.