Talk to a Uranus-Neptune Conjunct Sun person!

SirHorns

Originally, I was going to ask about Uranus/Sun and Neptune/Sun people, but I've read several articles over the years about the and never found anyone who had both. Usually if anyone mentioned a celeb with either planet aspecting their sun, it was one not both. So I thought about making things interesting for anyone reading and replying to this thread and myself.

So I have the Uranus-Neptune Conjunction during the late 80s-mid-90s conjunct my Capricorn Sun. So to anyone who wishes to pick the brain of someone living out this aspect combination, ask away! I can post my full chart if anyone is curious, since Uranus/Neptune does aspect quite a few planets in my chart plus my Asc.

I'm hoping that this thread will help expand my perception and understanding of both these planets, while whatever information I can provide can assist you all as well!:cool:

Hades055

Greetings SirHorns :smile:

Interesting combination. In what area is this aspect going on and how's been for you as well as others around you?

SirHorns

Greetings SirHorns :smile:

Interesting combination. In what area is this aspect going on and how's been for you as well as others around you?

Oh they all fall in my Mid heaven.
As for me and others around me- I suppose I can be apt in saying that nothing is as it seems. I usually get told I look "smart" while other times my appearance, like my hair for example, has always been thing people try to "force" change.

From my side, it's changed as time progresses. Currently, I don't expect much from people, just that they're hiding quirks so they look "good" and that accepting people as they are, flaws and all is basically how you/I can keep them around, even if I don't want them around. :biggrin:

Timmytwothumbs

Originally, I was going to ask about Uranus/Sun and Neptune/Sun people, but I've read several articles over the years about the and never found anyone who had both. Usually if anyone mentioned a celeb with either planet aspecting their sun, it was one not both. So I thought about making things interesting for anyone reading and replying to this thread and myself.

So I have the Uranus-Neptune Conjunction during the late 80s-mid-90s conjunct my Capricorn Sun. So to anyone who wishes to pick the brain of someone living out this aspect combination, ask away! I can post my full chart if anyone is curious, since Uranus/Neptune does aspect quite a few planets in my chart plus my Asc.

I'm hoping that this thread will help expand my perception and understanding of both these planets, while whatever information I can provide can assist you all as well!:cool:

I have a question. Do you drive or have your own mode of transportation? I know a lot of people with this placement and they all seem to rely on other people for transportation, which is good because they are often drunk, that seems to be a key part of their lives. Mostly with those at the cusp of Cap and Aqu

Last edited: