Missing Bike :(

skysoldier

On 26 February 2018 at around 8.30pm, I went out the rear door and noticed the next door neighbour had a number of visitors.

On 27 February 2018 the next day I woke around 7.46am, and went out the rear door to find my bike was missing.

The bike was parked at the rear area in a private enclosed area. Access to the area is only available to three other dwellings, and not accessible from the roadway.

I looked around and found mobile phone.

I went next door to enquire with the neighbour if they had any idea who owned the phone.

She replied it belonged to her sister who had been smoking at the back of the property. She then asked for the phone so she could return it to her, but I refused and told her that my bike was missing and that the phone could be collected from the police station.

I then asked if either of them had seen my bike. She then replied, that she now, did not know anything about the phone, or my bike. I rang Vodafone ready with the phones details, but they suggested to see the police, which I did.

I charged up the phone battery and then handed it into the police station along with a report for theft.

The bike was not locked as I was in the process of restoring some areas whilst servicing it at the same time.

Please can someone tell me if i will be lucky enough to get my bike back and whether the thief will get caught and where i could likely find it?

I have entered a chart around the time that I noticed the bike had gone.

Thank you all for taking the time to help me in advance.

Attachments

• 7.46am.jpg
    7.46am.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 27

fensi88

There are 2 testimonies it will be found.
Last aspect that Mars had was with Venus/ruler of the 3rd house so probably neigbour is thief. Venus represent young girl from 18 to 30 years.
Ruler of the bike is Mars and it is in 10th house. This place might be a banquet hall, cathedral, church, courthouse, gambling hall, doctor's house, stable, racing track, college and university, places of public function, lawyer's office, bookstore, and lecture hall. with POF in 5 house it can be near gambling establishments, theatres, sports arenas, government building.

Last edited: