Where would one go about finding talents and hobbies?

stellamora

I am assuming that the house of values (2 house) would show potential of talents; and that the house of children (5 house) would show hobbies?

What signs/elements would show inclination to what kinds of talents and hobbies?

For instance how would a
2 House LIBRA

display talents? how would that be affected with planets in 2 house?

How about Neptune in the 5th? How would that affect ones hobbies? What if the 5th is CAPRICORN in this instance?

Last edited:

Cupid Arrow

Ohhh! I totally love the first link! Thank you, love. :)

Aww yeah? Restriction?? or lol.. 'cause this girl has that saturn-ruler in 5th. Along with uranus and neptune sitting pretty. LOL.

Upload your chart and I will see what else but hey, Im a newbie and I will answer what I can. :)
And your welcome sweet pea

stellamora

Make sure its astro.com

I've been jumping around in the forums too trying to answer / ask questions to help others and learn more as well. :) Best way to go!!

I've attached my charts~

So one natural talent I have *apparently* is that my family members and friends enjoy my singing. Apparently I have a very healing/feminen voice. My 2 house in libra (air + venus) in a venus ruled house... would make for that perhaps?

As for hobbies. Is aesthetics a hobby?? LOL because literally my taurean/venus influence just colors my love for beauty. but so then, Astrology, esoterica, spirituality, alchemy, arts, healing-arts, dancing, theatre, research/gathering information, writing, tarot/oracle, preparing gourmet foods, teaching, technology, exploring nature, psychedelics, plants/flowers/gardening etc ... lol.... so honestly not sure how capricorn is playing these things but I definetely notice Uranus' eccentricity and Neptunes fantasies fogging up the 5th.

Attachments

• ADCHART.PNG
    ADCHART.PNG
    340.6 KB · Views: 22
  • AD-1.PNG
    AD-1.PNG
    85.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Cupid Arrow

Well I like to use whole signs and but Placidus is the house system you chose. Taurus/Libra are both ruled by Venus and since Taurus and Libra are artistic, and since your sun trines neptune that is an artistic aspect. Anything Nep touches adds too that. Libra rules 2H, fashion, beauty, modeling. It also deals with partnerships. Idk if your hobbies involved making money with someone.. anyway, you have Uranus in the 5H conjunct Neptune but they prob are in the 5H in Aquarius. Aquarius rules astrology and the occult. You don't have any planets in the 2H, only your mean node. I hope that helps. Any thing weird and convential might suit you. Probably acting too.. Go the artistic route. If you want too sing, go for it. Taurus rules the throat. Publish songs too. I use whole houses, but I think your 5H is ruled by Aquarius, not Capricorn. So anything weird and artistic I would say you would prob like.
:)

Last edited:

stellamora

(MY asc progressed a few years back)

So I looked at this and I guess capricorn fits!! :) I do love history(and dwelling on the past looooool tbh fav past time hobby), collecting things (dolls when I was younger, now crystals, books, incense, items.. etcs... omg I collect a lot now that I think about it... :pouty:) and I LOVE shopping AND working with my hands (CRAFTS OMG <3) but I like doing these things in a very artistic/eccentric way.... wow... Okay that's pretttttty spot on accurate. Girl it works great!!! thank you so much! :)