Please help in personal life

star2018

Banned
I am in love with a girl for a year but no success yet.

Will she be mine . chart attached

Attachments

• LOve.jpg
    LOve.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 45

IleneK

Premium Member
Can't read your screen shot. If you go one step further and save your chart to your desktop, then you can upload the chart as an attachment to your original post and it will be legible.

IleneK

Premium Member
I think that you both like each other, based on mutual reception between Mars and Venus. But you are way more into her than she is into you, since you as Mars are on the cusp of her house. You may not have a lasting relationship because Mars and Venus do not aspect. But countering that is Moon applying to trine Sun, which is favorable.
Why not ask her out for something casual like coffee and see what happens?

IleneK

Premium Member
I think the trine points to a chance, but with Moon going on after its trine to Sun to oppose Mars, I think there may be difficulties.
Venus and Mars separating from a trine suggests that the opportunity for the two of you may have passed. Their next aspect is a square, which is very challenging at best.

On the other hand, there is no real relationship that is without difficulties:smile:.

The only way to find out is to go forward and see what happens.

Last edited:

star2018

Banned
Definitely going to ask her out at first opportunity. I have one fear, has she drifted towards another guy? Hope u dint mean that when u mentioned opportunity has passed. Rgrds

Last edited:

Almohsin

I am in love with a girl for a year but no success yet.

Will she be mine . chart attached

You will not get anything.
Mars and the Moon are in bad contrast.
Even if something happens, This relationship will not benefit you in the future.
True love is different from wrong passion

star2018

Banned
I feel it is oozing from my soul so it is definately love from my side. No passion. I can take on all difficulties if she is with me. rgrds

ravinderccmb

The chart shows there will be fights or breakup in communication. Stress. Saturn has 10th aspect on Moon which is in Virgo sign natural 6th sign of litigation's or obstacles.

star2018

Banned
With my limited knowledge is horary just not read for the main query? I dont think any other improvisation is done.
The chart shows there will be fights or breakup in communication. Stress. Saturn has 10th aspect on Moon which is in Virgo sign natural 6th sign of litigation's or obstacles.

star2018

Banned
U were right? opportunity did pass and I missed it. she does love me.
when will this square aspect that will happen? I will do anything to get her back.

Rgrds

I think the trine points to a chance, but with Moon going on after its trine to Sun to oppose Mars, I think there may be difficulties.
Venus and Mars separating from a trine suggests that the opportunity for the two of you may have passed. Their next aspect is a square, which is very challenging at best.

On the other hand, there is no real relationship that is without difficulties:smile:.

The only way to find out is to go forward and see what happens.