Please Help

Osamenor

Staff member
You need to cast the horary chart yourself. That's the rule of this horary forum.

Follow the instructions here, except that instead of a natal chart, you'll be making an event chart for the date, time, and place of the question. Otherwise, the way to cast and post it is the same.

star2018

Banned
PFA the chart for the Qs

Attachments

• astro_2gw_qs_qs.71143.36789.jpg
    astro_2gw_qs_qs.71143.36789.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 21

Salasi

PFA the chart for the Qs

I dont know about the message, because i am not experienced enough yet. But there is something that i have noticed about the mutual friend. Can it be that the mutual friend and her like each other a lot/love each other? Because she is in scorpio, sign of mars which represent your friend (ruler 11th house). Also her 11th house is taurus, sign of venus. And venus is in her 1st house and her sign...

Last edited:

star2018

Banned
Thanks for replying.

Is it possible that my mutual friend has liking for her and he wants me to back out?

Also , does she like me as I feel strongly?

In case you want to use chrt for this time of posting this.

Rgrds.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_qs_qs.71143.36789.jpg
    astro_2gw_qs_qs.71143.36789.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 21

Salasi

It could be possible from what i can make up of your first chart. But dont take my answer as a 100% truth.

Second chart shows that she likes a friend of her (mars - ruler of her 11th house) very much, and it seems to be mutual. Cannot say if that mars person is the mutual friend you are referring to. This chart also seem to show she is not really thinking or having feelings for you at the moment. Her mind seems to be occupied by mars. She seems to consider you more as just a friend (you being in her 11th house)

Last edited:

fensi88

Thanks for replying.

Is it possible that my mutual friend has liking for her and he wants me to back out?

Also , does she like me as I feel strongly?

In case you want to use chrt for this time of posting this.

Rgrds.

You are Moon, she is Saturn rx, friend is Venus. Venus is in detriment of Saturn rx, so friend does not like her, Venus is in Moon sign so he is on your side. Saturn rx/she is in detriment of Moon, so she does not love you. Saturn rx is in Venus triplicity so she see that mutual friend as friend, nothing more.