long distance relationship - venus/mars aspects

3nigma

Hello everyone,

I would love to hear what you think about our synastry or composite chart - i included both

I especially wonder how you would interpret his mars and venus being totally unaspected in our chart.

Thank you for your time <3

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 17

rahu

Banned
hi 3nigma

the composite has some very favorable aspects which show a significant relationship could be developing.

venus is conjunct eros and the ascendant so there is no doubt a strong affection exist between you.this stellium is trine to the node which emphasizes the love and constancy of these emotions.

in addition Jupiter is sextile to the node and sextile to venus/eros.i don't like making long range predictions but this pattern of aspects is high suggestive of marriage as there is spontaneous affection and constancy of emotional feeling and very strond esire for commitment.
the moon is conjunct to ceres and square to psyche showing a sincere devotion and very idealistic, loving attraction.

Saturn is sextile to eris and trine to vesta. so he is very infatuated with you and also is feeling strong devotional feelings. eris can be tricky as it shows strong sexual desires but often does not look past the physical charms. but here the trine shows he has passion for you yet vesta shows he respect you as a person as much as he is physically attracted.eris is square to the Uranus/neptune conjunction which really intensifies the passion . this aspect sometimes a passionate brief affair, but in this char there are many aspect of harmony and the passion depicted could be a shared interest in creative activities. he or you might have professions in a creative field.this line of interest might also be indicate by mercury square to pholous.

the vertex is square to Lilith which show a sense of "magic" or destiny around this relationship, as if you were meant to be together . in addition sedna is conjunct to venus as well as opposed to the vertex and square to Lilith which shows your love comes from your hearts for each other and truth is paramount in the relationship. This seems to be a charmed relationship

there are a couple of formidable aspect which could derail things as both indicate there are unconsiocus dynamics operating. the sun is square to chiron and orcus and mars is square to mercury and nessus.

the sun/chiron-orcus square indicates that you both have some type of abusive dynamic in your personalities. likely both of you have self esteem problems because of these abusive dynamics. this could cause you to be overly critical of each other arguments or differences could arise for not visible of conscious reason. this could show a fear or difficulty of emotional openness.

mars square to nessus and mercury is more conscious but could also have unconscious underpinnings. mars/mercury square shows the possibility of irrational arguments . nessus can show that his issue could cause him to be emotionally cruel. so although the composite shows love and consideration, this aspect shows he could have darker emotionally feelings that could affect the relationship in a negative way.

the moon/sun midpoint is square to jupiter so this is definitely a serious encounter. this is not a fling or one night stand so don't accept that type of relationship if offered.

the juno is opposed to mercury so this is about a potential marriage. this viewpoint is cemented by the juno/Jupiter midpoint square the node.

it seems you both have to work out unconscious fears or memories which will try to sabotage this relationship.but the uncertainties and/or emotional pain this could entail is worth trying to actualize the potential of this composite/relationship.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_engima_enigma_706_14572.jpg
    astro_621gw_engima_enigma_706_14572.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi again

there is one more interesting aspect I didn't mention.
in the composite, mercury /mercury conjunctions midpoint is on the vertex axis. and ascendant. this shows that you and he have the best conversations. laughter and affectionate and just overall enjoyable. with the vertex included these emotions would be very strong, but the vertex by itself suggest that you and he have been struck by how similar feelings and experiences have come to both of you. I mean unusual thoughts,ideas, experience or even "visions, odd other worldly occurrences that you and he had never thought you could share wit another person.this connection often makes one think that fate or destiny must be a work.

best wishes
rahu