Friends

Abby83

Hi all,

I'm thinking about being friends with a couple, but I'm getting mixed feelings in my stomach. Normally my intuition is good, but this time it is failing me. I'm concerned because I think the man is quite interested in me, which makes the wife rightfully jealous, and therefore it wouldn't work. I originally thought it would be good to be friends because they have kids too, but I have a feeling I may be entering hot water.

So ive attached the synastry and composite of me and the man. He is the one I feel most worried about/unsure of (in regards to his intentions). I don't know the woman's yr of birth so I cant give her chart.

Yes I am aware of his asc ruler trine my asc ruler indicating a sexual attraction and yes I can see the eros and Lilith placements. What I am concerned about though is my emotional wellbeing if a friendship is to occur. In the composite, moon is conjunct sun. Many descriptions of this aspect say it's a good aspect, but I'm not so sure. I'm worried I may be in emotional turmoil which is why I'm asking this question. It's more a hunch than anything. These ppl are extended family so I will see them say once a yr for a long time to come.

Should I befriend them or should I stay away? Any thoughts?

Attachments

• astro_61gw_03_01_abby83_k_22237_17425.jpg
    astro_61gw_03_01_abby83_k_22237_17425.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 21
  • astro_621gw_03_01_abby83_k_22299_19216.jpg
    astro_621gw_03_01_abby83_k_22299_19216.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 18

Abby83

Kitchy -

I never said anything about a triangle. In fact I'm saying I want the exact opposite. I want my husband and I and the kids to be friends with this family.

katydid

Kitchy -

I never said anything about a triangle. In fact I'm saying I want the exact opposite. I want my husband and I and the kids to be friends with this family.

YES, that's what you say. But my Mercury in Scorpio and my 8th house Moon picks up a more hidden agenda, that you might not even be consciously aware of. :unsure:

I only say this because of the way you have described the way your Moon/Uranus in the 1st has played out in the past. I may be incorrectly paraphrasing this---but it was something along the lines of you feeling propelled into emotional/physical relationships even if you did not really want to take part. Like it was just impulsive and even unwanted but felt inevitable. And you have said you do not want to have it happen like that ever anymore----:unsure:

So I have to wonder and worry when you see an obvious red flagged, dangerous situation, where the male is turned on to you---WHY you would flirt with the idea of all 'being friends' together. Is it a 'death wish' on your part? LOL :ninja:

Abby83

YES, that's what you say. But my Mercury in Scorpio and my 8th house Moon picks up a more hidden agenda, that you might not even be consciously aware of. :unsure:

I only say this because of the way you have described the way your Moon/Uranus in the 1st has played out in the past. I may be incorrectly paraphrasing this---but it was something along the lines of you feeling propelled into emotional/physical relationships even if you did not really want to take part. Like it was just impulsive and even unwanted but felt inevitable. And you have said you do not want to have it happen like that ever anymore----:unsure:

So I have to wonder and worry when you see an obvious red flagged, dangerous situation, where the male is turned on to you---WHY you would flirt with the idea of all 'being friends' together. Is it a 'death wish' on your part? LOL :ninja:

Yes, yes, yes. Thank you for pointing this out Katydid. It must be so totally subconscious I just don't realise im drawn into it. I mean I just didn't see that it's a potential dilemma cos im not seeing enough of a factual/real situation to show me. I have to rely on psychic abilities most of the time. My intuition is what is guiding me. But if you think that my gut instinct is correct, and it could lean into trouble, then we cant be friends. ****, obviously god doesn't want good things to happen these last few yrs...

You ask why I would flirt with danger? Hahaha I wish I knew. I really do. Maybe im just so bored I get myself into turmoil to get myself out of a rut. I get bored easily and I think that if I don't get to liberate myself as a uranian, then it leads to trouble.

Last edited:

theV

Aren't you under Venus return, Abby?Maybe you are not bored, maybe it is just Venus returning triggering the need for new adventure in romantic life.

Last edited:

Abby83

The V - Yes I am having venus return. I guess that shows my desire for the friendship. I would say romance would be more the Neptune as it is 5th house ruler. With venus in my chart I see it as being a health freak and isolating myself but also focused on friendships with ppl who have virgo qualities. This couple is a virgo type couple so I'm drawn to them.

You know this thread and the last thread I did has made me realise just how important that mercury of mine is and why I'm struggling so much with pluto in cap and Uranus in aries. Neither of those planets have given me any kind of harmony which is one thing that my mercury craves. At least Jupiter will enter libra in a month and give it a boost for a bit. Other than that, ill have to wait till 2021 and 2022 for a decent feeling of fulfilment. Saturn entering sag was also a boost to help cope. Far out, just let it end already.

Last edited:

theV

The Harmony you are lacking in your life is due to the Mutable square to your Moon rather than Pluto/Uranus Squaring Mercury. Pluto and Uranus are stationed in orbs far away from your 3 degree Libra mercury. Saturn conjunct your Saggitarius Moon, ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter rules the second house and the fifth house. A lot of responsibility and frustration will be directed towards children and money matters.

Uranus is opposite Sun wide orb conjunct the Vertex. Sun is in Libra, Venus ruled. Venus rules your marriage house and partner and your mental health house. There might be sudden changes in these two areas. Maybe Jupiter Libra will boost your health and your marriage sector with luck.

Mars ruler your sixth house is also under Neptune but wide. So keep your health in check, vitality level might be up and down. Take care of your health. Uranus entering your sixth house might create sudden changes in health matters, job environment, co workers relationship. Or you feel like you want to be liberated from service, maid duty.

"The sixth house is your sector of work, daily routines, and health. Uranus’ presence here may throw you a few curve balls, shaking up your daily routine and perhaps your attitude towards your work and your health. At the root of this is an urge to break free from the confines of routine and some distaste for fitting into a mould. This year and in the years ahead, you are moving towards a fresh approach to how you approach your work and the daily details of your life."

Last edited:

Abby83

The Harmony you are lacking in your life is due to the Mutable square to your Moon rather than Pluto/Uranus Squaring Mercury. Pluto and Uranus are stationed in orbs far away from your 3 degree Libra mercury. Saturn conjunct your Saggitarius Moon, ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter rules the second house and the fifth house. A lot of responsibility and frustration will be directed towards children and money matters.

Uranus is opposite Sun wide orb conjunct the Vertex. Sun is in Libra, Venus ruled. Venus rules your marriage house and partner and your mental health house. There might be sudden changes in these two areas. Maybe Jupiter Libra will boost your health and your marriage sector with luck.

Mars ruler your sixth house is also under Neptune but wide. So keep your health in check, vitality level might be up and down. Take care of your health. Uranus entering your sixth house might create sudden changes in health matters, job environment, co workers relationship. Or you feel like you want to be liberated from service, maid duty.

"The sixth house is your sector of work, daily routines, and health. Uranus’ presence here may throw you a few curve balls, shaking up your daily routine and perhaps your attitude towards your work and your health. At the root of this is an urge to break free from the confines of routine and some distaste for fitting into a mould. This year and in the years ahead, you are moving towards a fresh approach to how you approach your work and the daily details of your life."

Well, I still think Uranus and pluto are creating disharmony. Neptune is just annoying lately. Jupiter in libra is always wonderful.

I was just doing some thinking. I think I like lots of attention from guys. That doesn't bother me. Id be ok if it stopped at the harmless flirting. That's the uranian daredevil speaking - outrageous flirting fun outside the social norms. I want to shake things up relationship wise so things don't remain dull and boring and predictable.

The problem lies with my identity. My scorpio asc and me being mars in virgo. I absolutely idolise mars in virgo and aspire to be it and adore it. I love sexy mars in virgo women. I love a healthy fit yet sexy woman. One who knows many ways to be sexy and interesting, and also has that virgin like innocence too. So combine the outrageous but light fun flirting followed by the need to be sexy, and you have a problem. Intensity kicks in. I love attracting men who are masculine and intensely attracted to me but then I have the weakness of not stopping them. Who knows why? My mum has this problem with boundaries too. We are weak around them and then we submit. I love masculine men who can overpower me in the bedroom but that doesn't go well in any kind of relationship. A bit off topic but there you go.

Last edited:

theV

OMG lol OH ABBY!!! I'm cracking right now! you made me laugh. I think also since you are a Libra woman you tend to attract to your opposite sign Aries, the masculine/Macho archetype. Women who tends to be attracted to masculine type of guy usually have strong Pluto. They have intense sexual urges. These intense sexual urges can only met by a plutonian guy, dark and dominating.

Not to mention people with strong Virgo are the Persephone archetype. Persephone is the wife of Pluto. Persephone people tend to attract dark partner since they represent virginity, purity and light. Marina from darkastrology said it is important as it seems to transform the persophone people into the dark god and goddesses they are.

The thing that your Pluto opposite your Venus in antiscia. Women with this aspects tend to attract to guys who are sexually powerful, or very rich or just plain powerful. They seek to be dominated or to dominate. They are known as the black widows.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Well, I still think Uranus and pluto are creating disharmony. Neptune is just annoying lately. Jupiter in libra is always wonderful.

I was just doing some thinking. I think I like lots of attention from guys. That doesn't bother me. Id be ok if it stopped at the harmless flirting. That's the uranian daredevil speaking - outrageous flirting fun outside the social norms. I want to shake things up relationship wise so things don't remain dull and boring and predictable.

The problem lies with my identity. My scorpio asc and me being mars in virgo. I absolutely idolise mars in virgo and aspire to be it and adore it. I love sexy mars in virgo women. I love a healthy fit yet sexy woman. One who knows many ways to be sexy and interesting, and also has that virgin like innocence too. So combine the outrageous but light fun flirting followed by the need to be sexy, and you have a problem. Intensity kicks in. I love attracting men who are masculine and intensely attracted to me but then I have the weakness of not stopping them. Who knows why? My mum has this problem with boundaries too. We are weak around them and then we submit. I love masculine men who can overpower me in the bedroom but that doesn't go well in any kind of relationship. A bit off topic but there you go.

There is a term "a Switch" - which can be very Uranian but usually Plutonian and that is what causes the power struggles that occur out of the sack, often enough. Neptune - when in tune with Pluto and Uranus is quite often able to pull of the switch because of Neptune's need to merge, and to be one, in selfless illusion for their partner.

I'm not looking at the chart you posted, but I'd look for Venus Uranus aspect by transit in your chart (unless you've mentioned it already). I had Uranus conjunct my Venus in Pisces in 2008'ish and it was the worst! I too wanted to "shake things up" in sexual relations - dumping my Mars in Cancer sensibilities for a roller coaster ride. I was inadvertently opportuned and willing (because Uranus to Venus usually implies "why not?") to enter into an "open relationship" with a man whose other ended up stalking and harrassing and showing up at my job and I had to get a restraining order. What I realized in retrospect - (hence - a triangle never rolls) is that I should have never entered into the weirdness of that relation because it didn't suit my martian needs - so mars attacked me in my own chart. All of my 'safety' had been blown open by Uranus.

Anyway - when there are weird sexual tensions btwn couple "friends" - usually someone in the party of 4 gets weak and boundaries are crossed. Think of it in terms of the mutable grand square.

Abby83

There is a term "a Switch" - which can be very Uranian but usually Plutonian and that is what causes the power struggles that occur out of the sack, often enough. Neptune - when in tune with Pluto and Uranus is quite often able to pull of the switch because of Neptune's need to merge, and to be one, in selfless illusion for their partner.

I'm not looking at the chart you posted, but I'd look for Venus Uranus aspect by transit in your chart (unless you've mentioned it already). I had Uranus conjunct my Venus in Pisces in 2008'ish and it was the worst! I too wanted to "shake things up" in sexual relations - dumping my Mars in Cancer sensibilities for a roller coaster ride. I was inadvertently opportuned and willing (because Uranus to Venus usually implies "why not?") to enter into an "open relationship" with a man whose other ended up stalking and harrassing and showing up at my job and I had to get a restraining order. What I realized in retrospect - (hence - a triangle never rolls) is that I should have never entered into the weirdness of that relation because it didn't suit my martian needs - so mars attacked me in my own chart. All of my 'safety' had been blown open by Uranus.

Anyway - when there are weird sexual tensions btwn couple "friends" - usually someone in the party of 4 gets weak and boundaries are crossed. Think of it in terms of the mutable grand square.

Lol, Uranus is approaching a trine to my venus mars in a couple years. Thanks for the description. I never really liked venus Uranus aspects anyway. I find ppl too reckless and don't realise their mistakes.

In the above composite, pluto venus and Uranus are in the first house. To me this says intensity that is short lived.

Abby83

OMG lol OH ABBY!!! I'm cracking right now! you made me laugh. I think also since you are a Libra woman you tend to attract to your opposite sign Aries, the masculine/Macho archetype. Women who tends to be attracted to masculine type of guy usually have strong Pluto. They have intense sexual urges. These intense sexual urges can only met by a plutonian guy, dark and dominating.

Not to mention people with strong Virgo are the Persephone archetype. Persephone is the wife of Pluto. Persephone people tend to attract dark partner since they represent virginity, purity and light. Marina from darkastrology said it is important as it seems to transform the persophone people into the dark god and goddesses they are.

The thing that your Pluto opposite your Venus in antiscia. Women with this aspects tend to attract to guys who are sexually powerful, or very rich or just plain powerful. They seek to be dominated or to dominate. They are known as the black widows.

Exactly The V. Being a libra virgo combo type of woman I can be sweet virgin like and attract a powerful masculine guy but then the pluto and mars side makes me powerful and masculine at times which is what leads to the power struggles. I actually really like his wife more than him but from get go she was more concerned about me meeting or not meeting her partner. She must have known before me that there would be something there. I was quite surprised.

Oh and one thing I wanted to say to Kitchy. I think Uranus and pluto are not a good combination to have, especially in a composite. They have incompatible energies. One is free and one is obsessive. But maybe that's the balance im looking for.