Can you read my girlfriends chart?

Can someone interpret her chart or just somewhat interpret it?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_kela.68766.15772.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_kela.68766.15772.gif
    52.4 KB · Views: 28

AppLeo

She has a Kite in her chart. I don't know what that means, but it means something special :lol:

She has her Rising in Cancer, so her Moon will be important. From her chart, I think she must have a really beatiful mind. Her Moon is in Pisces, which gives tremendous imagination while also trine Mercury in Cancer. She speaks with emotion and heart in her words and is a great conversationalist.

Being a Gemini, her Sun squares the Moon. This indicates difficulty regarding goals and dreams. The Gemini Sun wants facts and knowledge while the Moon in Pisces wants imagination and compassion. Especially with Saturn there, she may be someone in the background seeking some kind of power by overcoming fear.

Her chart is really cool. She has many trines, so it looks to me that her life is fairly easy and wonderful.

Once again, very emotionally intelligent girl you have. She has a grand trine in Water, so she's very perceptive of other people's feelings and feelings of her own.

AppLeo

Yeah she does have a beautiful mind and is very emotional. She also is having a hard time figuring out what she wants to do as a career.

I suggest she works with people on an emotional level. Relationships will be very important. Because her MC is in Taurus, I would also suggest careers relative to beauty. For example, clothes, real estate, home, make-up, fashion, hairstyling, health, food, cooking.

Venus is in the 12th, so maybe something more spiritual. Maybe running a church or some form of career where you love people unconditionally.