Hard aspects on 5th. She was said that will not have children.

Julijana

My sister went to astrologer to get her chart red. There was a lot of things told, and also that she may not have any children or there will be loss of a child. I'm looking through er chart and there is actually a lot complicated aspects... At first there's Sun, Mars and Pluto in 5th which is not good for children as I know, but there's also Venus and Mercury in 5th which indicates children. Also Jupiter (retrograde)? Scorpio is fertile sign, but the 5th may be in Sag also, which one is correct?
What do you think about it? Is there a possibility to have children, but also they may be somewhat affected. :pouty:

Thank You.

Attachments

• vika.gif
    vika.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 32

AJ Astrology

My sister went to astrologer to get her chart red. There was a lot of things told, and also that she may not have any children or there will be loss of a child. I'm looking through er chart and there is actually a lot complicated aspects... At first there's Sun, Mars and Pluto in 5th which is not good for children as I know, but there's also Venus and Mercury in 5th which indicates children. Also Jupiter (retrograde)? Scorpio is fertile sign, but the 5th may be in Sag also, which one is correct?
What do you think about it? Is there a possibility to have children, but also they may be somewhat affected. :pouty:

Thank You.

Hi Julijana,

I use Whole Sign houses so I see Sun and Mercury in H5, with Venus, Mars and Jupiter being in H6. The Sun trine Saturn is a positive thing for your sister. Mars ruling H5 and in H6 sometimes indicates sickness in the family, but Mars is about to conjunct Jupiter, who is in Sagittarius. Does your sister like/play sports? I don't see anything showing the loss of a child. You often see the ruler of H5 in H8 or the ruler of H8 in H5 when that happens, but she doesn't have that in her chart.

Julijana

About sickness, Maybe it's depression. there's a history of mental disorders in family....
She is hyperactive from childhood, later she was a very good runner, but now don't do sports, she's depressed for few years now. Quit her studies few times and got married very very young. Now she's like on crossroad, i try to help her anyway i can to find direction. She's a good writer too

Last edited: