Aquarius girlfriend ignoring me

scorpio176

I have been with an Aquarius girl now for about a month and a half and everything is great when we are together but the problem is when we aren't together she doesn't answer my calls and rarely texts me back. I know most of the time when she does this she is with her friends or family and I trust her so I don't think she is cheating. I've told her that I don't care if she spends time with her friends and family but asked her if she could atleast text me back or tell me she's busy when I call. Like tonight for example she dropped me off at my house and went to see her grandma and was supposed to come back around 9 or 10 to pick me up. It's now 2 AM and she hasn't showed up and the last time she texted me was at 7 pm. I know aquarians need their freedom and space to do what they want to do but is it too much to ask for her to atleast let me know what she is doing? We have a wonderful time together and I don't want this to get in the way of out relationship but it does hurt my feelings sometimes and makes me feel like she doesn't care about me even though she tells me she loves me all the time and acts like she really cares when we are together. Anyone with any advice would be appreciated.

Attachments

• william.jpg
    william.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 67
  • brittany.jpg
    brittany.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
following up, to scorpio

scorpio,

You said:
I have been with an Aquarius girl now for about a month and a half and everything is great when we are together but the problem is when we aren't together she doesn't answer my calls and rarely texts me back...I don't care if she spends time with her friends and family but asked her if she could atleast text me back or tell me she's busy when I call. Like tonight for example she dropped me off at my house and went to see her grandma and was supposed to come back around 9 or 10 to pick me up. It's now 2 AM and she hasn't showed up and the last time she texted me was at 7 pm...it does hurt my feelings sometimes and makes me feel like she doesn't care about me even though she tells me she loves me all the time and acts like she really cares when we are together.

She has more planets focused on the left (self) side of the chart, so she naturally focuses on herself. You have more of your planets focused on the right (others) side of the chart, so you naturally focus on others.

In your posting you didn't mention whether you texted her to REMIND her to text you back. Did you text her at the appointed 9 or 10 PM to ask her where she was? Or at least wait until 10:30 PM (so you KNOW she isn't coming) and then text her then. It's possible she completely forgot about it, then remembered when she thought it was "too late" to do anything about it...so she didn't.

A little more astrology, you BOTH have Moon :)moon: change) in the relationships house, so either your relationships change or your feelings about relationships change. Worrying about relationships is natural for both of you, so it may be a matter of learning to "roll with it" and keep reminding her to do what to you comes naturally, even if that makes you feel uneasy.

Sort of astrologically,

Tim

aquarius7000

Re: following up, to scorpio

Hi,

Adding to what has been said, you are in love with a very freedom-loving and an easygoing person, who takes things more in a friendship and casual manner. The biggest mistake you can make with a person with quite a bit of air and fire (Aqua, Gem and Sag influence) is to push her or try to pry. A Gem Moon is a social butterfly and the Sag Asc is very world oriented, which in turn with Aqua that thrives on freedom and more of a mental involvement and less emotional. This, however, does not mean that she does not feelings for you. The difference may be in showing them. You, on the other hand, with your planets in Sco and a Piscean Asc can be quite emotionally clingy and want all or nothing. It is a challenging match, but good for complementing eachother, IF willing to learn from eachother and to not step on eachother's toes.

:)AQ

scorpio176

Yea I had been texting her and she didn't reply it turns out she ended up getting drunk with some friends. Which doesn't bother me I respect her freedom but I just wish she would let me know whats going on so I won't worry about her. I would usually break it off with girls for things like this but we have such an amazing time together and I feel like she sincerely cares about me so I'm learning to deal with it. I just wish we could come to some sort of comprmise and thats really what I need help with.

scorpio176

She always tells me what she's been doing and is honest with me which is what I love about her. I just wish she would let me know when she changes her plans beforehand so I won't be worried about her when she doesn't show up or answer my calls.

waybread

Scorpio, speaking as an Aquarian myself, I think your GF has behaved very, very badly. Aquarians need their space but they don't need to be inconsiderate or rude about it. If someone said she'd pick me up at 9 or 10 and hadn't bothered to contact me four hours later because she was getting drunk with her friends (instead of visiting Grandma), I would be miffed. This goes beyond her wanting freedom. What she wants is irresponsibility.

Is it just possible that she doesn't think your relationship is as solid as you do? There is no reason why she couldn't have answered your calls. It sounds like she wants out. And you don't need to be a doormat.

aquarius7000

Hi,
She always tells me what she's been doing and is honest with me which is what I love about her. I just wish she would let me know when she changes her plans beforehand so I won't be worried about her when she doesn't show up or answer my calls.
Well, that is all that matters, if you trust her. A one-time slip should not shadow her character completely. However, the general points I wrote about her being very freedom-loving, not just due to her being Aqua, which 1/12th of the world's population might be, but her having a Sag Asc and a Gem Moon in combo is something you will have to give some thought to, being quite watery (emotional) yourself.

:)AQ7

scorpio176

The thing is though if she wants out why doesn't she tell me that? I have asked her if she is happy with us and if she still wants to be with me and she always says yes and that I make her very happy. I don't think she's cheating I just think she wants to party and I've kind of been there and done that.

ashriia

Scorpio has mentioned appreciating honesty. And it gets really tiring to play some type of game in a relationship especially for a water sign and a pluto ruled signed...that expects loyalty and respects honesty and truth.

Communication is crucial in a healthy relationship. You should talk to her about this... and if she keeps doing disrespectful things to you... like saying she will contact you at a certain time and doesn't.. more than once. Finding someone else that matches you a bit better might be a good idea. I still hope it works out with her, as you seem very fond of her.

best of luck.

wilsontc

Staff member
something needs to change, to scorpio

scorpio,

I said:
...you BOTH have Moon :)moon: change) in the relationships house, so either your relationships change or your feelings about relationships change.

Something needs to change or you will be VERY unhappy. As mentioned, you can both handle change, so a relationship breakup is something you both could "roll with."

One more thing about the Moon: the sign of it indicates the sort of person you WANT to be around. With your Virgo :)virgo: daily work, routine) Moon, you want to be around people who are dependable and are predictable where they are going to be. With her Gemini :)gemini: thinking, also talking) Moon, she wants to be around people who want to chat and do a lot of talking without any attachment. :virgo: and :gemini: energy are natural conflict with each other so if she can't become more dependable or you can't become more all talk and no commitment you may need to exit stage right...

Following up,

Tim

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi.

The thing is though if she wants out why doesn't she tell me that? I have asked her if she is happy with us and if she still wants to be with me and she always says yes and that I make her very happy. I don't think she's cheating I just think she wants to party and I've kind of been there and done that.
Scorpio, maybe it is a conclusion you are jumping to, when you she might want 'out'. Perhaps she is not meeting up to YOUR EXPECTATIONS, so your frustration has made you say that (when you read further into this post, you will understand why I am saying this). I mean, she did tell you that she is happy with you (that is what she has said, not what you have thought she may want). You also love her for her honesty and seem convinced that she is not cheating. She is happy perhaps because you haven't put her under much pressure as to how you want things to be uptil now. I said in one of my earlier posts that she takes things in a more casual and friendly (not deeply emotional manner). That is just her 'natural' style. I don't know if you are following the astrological part I have been trying to explain in many posts. If you can understand that, you may be able to handle things better.

A Gem Moon per se is not unemotional, not at all. How can the Moon ever be unemotional, when that is what it rules, emotions. It is just that it expresses its emotions in a more casual, uncommited, playful manner, using them to liven up interpersonal relationships through mental stimulation and talks (that is the Gemini part). Had she had other contradicting factors like Sco or Pisc energy through personal planets/Asc, she would have been more towards what you want, and a bit more 'balanced' in your eyes. However, her Sag Asc and Aqua planets only support her Gem Moon to live her playful Moon out to the fullest, in a more casual (Gem) and detached (Aqua) and world/group-oriented (Sag+Aqua) manner. She LOVES people, remember I called her a social butterfly earlier on. She thrives on talks and mingling with many people, being amongst them and planning and simply chatting, etc. The combo she has projects a more outward energy, and your combo with all that water is a more isolated and inward energy.

You, on the other hand with your Sco and Pisc energy are more drawn towards the inside, one-to-one thing, just the two of you holding hands and spending time with eachother; all of which is perhaps alright with her once in a while, but will get too suffocating, if a compromise is not found. I also don't think that she is against commitment and it is VERY wrong to say that a Gem Moon is uncommited and unpredictable, (otherwise we could not predict a Gem Moon at all, and we have done a lot of it). How many Gem Moons are in steady relationships. However, the problem is the difference in approach. That is exactly why I said in my first post that your relationship is a challenging one, and you will HAVE to find a mid-way, if you want to continue, or it may not come to a commitment at all, and that will NOT just have to do with her Gem Moon. It will have to do ALSO with what you want. A tango is never danced alone, and that is what a relationship is.

Sco energy is a very fixed and adamant one. It may want alot of commitment, and exactly when it itself feels ready and wants it (this does not have to do with her not having picked you up at 10 am or whenever). This is the general trend. You have a lot of water, and Piscean+Sco energies in combo are as different as night and day in comparison to a combo of Gem+Sag+Aqua. Both parties want commitment at some stage, but their way of expression and approach is very different. Hence a difficult match, as I earlier said. Solution = be more relaxed yourself; and talk to her gently about how she sees things for both of you, and how you would like things to be. Communication is the key. Then try to meet eachother somewhere in the middle, or as close as it gets to the middle. There will always be a party compromising a bit more than the other. After all, love/relationship is not a product you buy at the general store, where you can exactly measure the ingredients. Depends on how badly both want the 'product'.

Last edited:

RosieOne

I'm an Aquarius as well, and I think your GF is clearly not ready for a real relationship yet.

Now I firmly believe that any two Sun Signs can create a great relationship. Except maybe an Aquarius mated with a Scorpio.

Great great friends and fellow pranksters, but difficult combination for romance.

There is always this big confrontational square between the two archetypes and they both LOVE to tease and play tricks, and expose the other. They debate and irritate each other - it is not dull.

But when a Scorpio does that sexy smoldering look, that makes everyone else weak kneed - well it makes an Aquarian laugh. Aquarians think it is so funny that Scorpios can do that Scorpy-Gaze-Thang, and everyone goes into a sexy trance. Hilarious!

In truth Scorpios love that Aquarians see behind the mists and mirrors and magic of their methods but that doesn't mean a Scorpio wants to LIVE with an Aquarius - ack! Aquarians can be so unpredictable and emotionally exhausting.

And stubborn. Scorpios too, very stubborn. Great trench buddies, willing to die for their causes. Can't budge them from their convictions. But romance?

The other two Sun Signs that seem to have a hard time of it, are Libra and Aries women, especially when they work together. Same goals, very different methods, both bossy.

Last edited:

scorpio176

I really like the relationship we have with eachother I realize that she is the kind of person that is always on the move and doesn't like to spend a long amount of time with anyone in particular. It makes me frustrated at times but it keeps us from getting tired of each other and we never fight or argue about things. I mean its not perfect but I like the way things are right now and I don't want to change it because I'm happy. I do at some point wish to be more serious and I worry about that sometimes because I don't know how it will work out then but I'm tired of trying to overthink everything I just want to enjoy it for however long it does last.

scorpio176

Just to update on my relationship, it's probably the best one I've ever had in my life. We are both very different people and like different things but we learn to compromise and share our time doing things the other likes. I feel that I can trust her more than I've ever trusted anyone in my life. It's weird because it isn't like any relationship I've ever been in, we don't fight ever and we both can go do our own thing when we need space without arguments or jealousy. Actually she found out she was pregnant about 2 months after we started dating and we're having a baby boy on July 25th.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Excellent news and congrats on some 'real growth' of your relationship.:) Proves that tabloid Astrology as to Sco and Aqua (although challenging energies together) not working out is gibberish. Communication and space are the golden words, remember. Take it easy and steady.

Thank you for the update and God bless

Firsttofight

I've fallen for an aquarius woman. We are both older college students, I'm 35 and she is 37. We agreed to be just friends. We recently have been starting to text each other and last night after she told me that "Grey's Anatomy makes her sob," I admitted that I cried when I watched "Beaches."

After about 15 minutes with out a response, I asked her (via text) if she is still on the 3rd season [of Grey's Anatomy]?

That was the last I heard from her.

The following day, we had a school fundraiser that we both attended, and I can sense that she felt maybe embarassed or guilty that she didn't reply the night prior.

Did she not approve that I cried when watched "Beaches," and decided not to text me back as a hint? Or am I over reacting?

By the way, I am a Scorpio (11/11/80) and 80% that i've read about the Scorpio characteristics is dead on.

It seems silly, but why would should she all of a sudden stop replying to my text after I admitted to crying after watching "Beaches."

It seems silly, I know.

I would appreciate some insight.

waybread

We can't say without seeing a horoscope. As your post goes, there are just so many unknowns, but I doubt that tearing-up over "Beaches" would turn her off if she admitted to getting emotional herself. One thing about sun Aquarians, is that we need and appreciate our space. She may have felt that she shared too much.

Why not try a horary question? This goes by the moment of your question, not by birth charts. If you scan the horary boards here for recent posts, you'll get the idea. Just make sure your post asks a clear unambiguous question.

And welcome to the forum.

Firsttofight

Thank you Waybread for replying.

She is born on the January 27, which may help.

I'm new to astrology and what i've read about my sign is so true that is why I am so interested now, in astrology.

retinoid

I am a Scorpio and when you are a Scorpio sun it tends to dominate you despite the rest of your chart. My biggest advice to my fellow scorpio suns, which I have learned, is to let things go. Learn to not linger on little things or little slights. Try not to analyze things and put your soul into every relationship you have. Focus more on developing the Self, where you need not worry about having someone else validate you. Become the eagle, flying high in the sky, not the scorpion in the sands ready to sting all the time.