Thinking about my future

conspiracy theorist

So sitting on my *** for the past couple of weeks have made me start contemplating about where I will be in the next couple of years. One of those things is a career or the best vocation for me. Currently at college doing business but my interests are broad and varied.

What do you people think will be a good career path? Some help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Natal Chart.jpg
    Natal Chart.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 60

retinoid

So sitting on my *** for the past couple of weeks have made me start contemplating about where I will be in the next couple of years. One of those things is a career or the best vocation for me. Currently at college doing business but my interests are broad and varied.

What do you people think will be a good career path? Some help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I must say I hate career questions...if I told you that you would be good at something and you have no interest would you change direction? First tell us what your interests are and what would be an ideal career for you? Business is not a good major in this day of age so you should definitely change that.

conspiracy theorist

I understand why you wouldn't like career questions; most of the folks that come here seem to throw away the advice that they get. Unfortunately, changing my major is not an option for me so I have to play with the cards I am dealt. I have interests in philosophy, politics, biology, astronomy, mechanics and the list goes on. I recently (2 days ago) started learning to code and it is a skill that I want to hone to proficiency to utilize in the future. The thing is, I haven't pinpointed an 'ideal' career, partly because I don't think like that and partly because there are many 'ideals' floating around my head. One aspect of the element fire/sagittarius that really applies to me is that I think in potentialities; the future is not set in stone so I don't tie myself to one possibility. So this brings me back to the present. For both the short and long term I am thinking about getting some kind of income to facilitate some independence for myself. A lot of things I want to get started is impeded by a lack of money and this is an obstacle I want to rectify. Hence I am keeping my eyes and ears open for information that I can convert into action. And one of the info gathering tools that I find useful is astrology.

Last edited:

graay ghost

My first impression is that this chart is very introspective.

Anyway. You said you started coding? What interests you about coding? I guess I ask because in my limited experience, coding requires nearly infinite patience, tolerance for frustration, and attention to detail, which might not be suited so well to someone with so much sagittarius and pisces.

conspiracy theorist

My first impression is that this chart is very introspective.

Anyway. You said you started coding? What interests you about coding? I guess I ask because in my limited experience, coding requires nearly infinite patience, tolerance for frustration, and attention to detail, which might not be suited so well to someone with so much sagittarius and pisces.

Well, I try everything that may yield benefit for me down the line. With the way the world is going a basic knowledge of coding is necessary to remain 'relevant' in the march towards technological progress. I've done a little bit so far and while I do have a tolerance for frustration, and more patience than most people I know, I have to really buckle down and look at what I am doing because I have a tendency to 'skim'.

So while I may not do it as a 'career' it is something I want to be good at just for the usefulness factor.

graay ghost

Well, I try everything that may yield benefit for me down the line. With the way the world is going a basic knowledge of coding is necessary to remain 'relevant' in the march towards technological progress. I've done a little bit so far and while I do have a tolerance for frustration, and more patience than most people I know, I have to really buckle down and look at what I am doing because I have a tendency to 'skim'.

So while I may not do it as a 'career' it is something I want to be good at just for the usefulness factor.

I don't know about whether basic knowledge will be absolutely necessary, but it might be nice to have some management with some basic knowledge of coding so that he understands that us IT people are not magical computer wizards with mysterious, arcane knowledge who can solve all IT problems instantly. :sideways: