Why do I attract jealousy/haters/traitors etc???

vitas

Any indicators of such things? Why do people love challenging me and why do I attract jealous individuals/haters/back stabbers/traitors etc... What are the astrological indicators?

astrochart.gif

Sun Virgo 15.10 Ascendant Taurus 10.36
Moon Scorpio 3.12 II Gemini 10.02
Mercury Virgo 17.23 III Cancer 0.42
Venus Scorpio 0.36 IV Cancer 20.07
Mars Capricorn 16.06 V Leo 13.07
Jupiter Pisces 18.14 R VI Virgo 17.11
Saturn Sagittarius 3.53 VII Scorpio 10.36
Uranus Sagittarius 18.25 VIII Sagittarius 10.02
Neptune Capricorn 3.04 R IX Capricorn 0.42
Pluto Scorpio 5.22 Midheaven Capricorn 20.07
Lilith Gemini 21.33 XI Aquarius 13.07
Asc node Aries 21.09 XII Pisces

Planet Aspect Planet Orb/Value
Sun Conjunction Mercury 2.12 842
Sun Trine Mars 0.56 184
Sun Opposition Jupiter 3.04 -297
Sun Square Uranus 3.14 -60
Sun Trine Ascendant 4.34 43
Sun Trine Midheaven 4.56 38
Moon Conjunction Venus 2.36 166
Moon Sextile Neptune 0.08 106
Moon Conjunction Pluto 2.10 235
Moon Opposition Ascendant 7.24 -16
Mercury Trine Mars 1.16 230
Mercury Opposition Jupiter 0.52 -529
Mercury Square Uranus 1.02 -137
Mercury Trine Ascendant 6.46 18
Mercury Trine Midheaven 2.44 79
Venus Sextile Neptune 2.28 48
Venus Conjunction Pluto 4.46 176
Mars Sextile Jupiter 2.08 200
Mars Trine Ascendant 5.30 24
Mars Conjunction Midheaven 4.01 187
Jupiter Square Uranus 0.10 -117
Jupiter Sextile Midheaven 1.52 80
Neptune Sextile Pluto 2.19 38
Neptune Trine Ascendant 7.32 1
Pluto Opposition Ascendant 5.14 -13
2695 -1169 1526

Chiron Gemini 21.45
Ceres Libra 16.14
Pallas Virgo 23.10
Juno Sagittarius 6.19
Vesta Aries 19.20 R
Fortune Aries 0.00
South node Aries 0.00

M

may28gemini

Btw, it would probably help if you adopted less of a victim attitude and more of a proactive stance. Like attracts like.

Zarathu

Account Closed
What happened to Zarathu's post? I thought that was really helpful advice for the OP.

I decided it was off the top and perhaps too pushy for the poster. I tend to look at past posts as sometimes make responses that are not entirely astrological, and sometimes I go over board. After reading it again, I decided perhaps the OP needs real astrology advice again, even though the question is very much like all the others.

Honey catches flies better than vinegar. There was, IMO, too much vinegar in my response.

wilsontc

Staff member
Be nice!

All,

Please respect the opinions of others, even if you don't agree with them. Respond in a way that focuses on the problem, not the person. Astrological advice is freely given: if you don't like what someone said about you, ignore it and focus on what you find helpful or useful. While it is OK to give feedback on the accuracy of an astrological interpretation, that is NOT an excuse to attack others. Attacking others is NOT permitted on the AW Forum and continued attacking behavior may lead to banning from the Forum.

Warning,

Tim

Zarathu

Account Closed
As I indicated in previous responses that are similar, your natal chart has some issues that you continue to struggle with.

1. Your natal Mars is Out of bounds. This means that you have a tendency to respond with anger when responses do not match yours in your friends and acquaintances. In previous posts you have talked about your warrior mentality, and how you don't want to give it up(You might consider switching the Aikido, which has no aggressive moves, and only uses the energy of the opponent to be his undoing). However, I would tend to think that you are seeing everyone as fellow warriors on your battlefield of life. Because OOB Mars also gives you charisma, people tend to gravitate to you. But these people don't want to be vanquished by you, they want to have some of your excitement and vivid life spirit. As soon as they get close, you treat them as if they need to be your soldiers or you strike them down. Then they leave, or turn on you.

2. You have Dark Moon Lilith in the 5th house of relationships and creativity. This means that the issues of this house are made very very difficult for you to handle.

3. Interestingly enough, the asteroid sphinx is not only in the house but exactly to the degree on top of DML. Sphinx represents cluelessness. With it exactly conjunct DML you would tend to be totally clueless as to why your relationships collapse into jealousy and anger.

------

People have delineated this for you here in previous questions, I among them. But looking at your chart it is easy to see how hard it is for you to accept these references and others that have been shown. These are hard indications for you, and they make life difficult. And when you are presented with a difficult circumstance, you tend to use your OOB Mars to solve it. You have done this with us here on AC, and have completely discounted the suggestions.

There is much more, but IMO, you need to take a deep breath and count to ten every time someone comes up with a viewpoint that you would tend to see as an attack, and check first to see if maybe its not an attack on you, and that maybe you don't need to be the Warrior to solve it.

I have immense sympathy for what your own soul has given you to work through in this life. But clearly this is your struggle, and its not been easy, nor will it become easy until you address these basic issues first. This is my opinion, of course. Others may have different ones.

Zarathu

Last edited:

vitas

As I indicated in previous responses that are similar, your natal chart has some issues that you continue to struggle with.

1. Your natal Mars is Out of bounds. This means that you have a tendency to respond with anger when responses do not match yours in your friends and acquaintances. In previous posts you have talked about your warrior mentality, and how you don't want to give it up(You might consider switching the Aikido, which has no aggressive moves, and only uses the energy of the opponent to be his undoing). However, I would tend to think that you are seeing everyone as fellow warriors on your battlefield of life. Because OOB Mars also gives you charisma, people tend to gravitate to you. But these people don't want to be vanquished by you, they want to have some of your excitement and vivid life spirit. As soon as they get close, you treat them as if they need to be your soldiers or you strike them down. Then they leave, or turn on you.

2. You have Dark Moon Lilith in the 5th house of relationships and creativity. This means that the issues of this house are made very very difficult for you to handle.

3. Interestingly enough, the asteroid sphinx is not only in the house but exactly to the degree on top of DML. Sphinx represents cluelessness. With it exactly conjunct DML you would tend to be totally clueless as to why your relationships collapse into jealousy and anger.

------

People have delineated this for you here in previous questions, I among them. But looking at your chart it is easy to see how hard it is for you to accept these references and others that have been shown. These are hard indications for you, and they make life difficult. And when you are presented with a difficult circumstance, you tend to use your OOB Mars to solve it. You have done this with us here on AC, and have completely discounted the suggestions.

There is much more, but IMO, you need to take a deep breath and count to ten every time someone comes up with a viewpoint that you would tend to see as an attack, and check first to see if maybe its not an attack on you, and that maybe you don't need to be the Warrior to solve it.

I have immense sympathy for what your own soul has given you to work through in this life. But clearly this is your struggle, and its not been easy, nor will it become easy until you address these basic issues first. This is my opinion, of course. Others may have different ones.

Zarathu

Very good analysis that's what I like to hear, however how do i change or embrace for the better? Endless energies is what I know best, aggression and intensity is what my soul demands on a day to day basis... I am heavily mars orientated.. How do I change for the better or embrace for the better? enlighten my soul pleaese.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Tell me that you want to give up: "...I have potential to be a great legendary warrior.....?"

Tell me that you want to stop warring and being condescending to all about you. You are probably totally unaware that this is a condescending statement: "Very good analysis that's what I like to hear...." You are just a young fellow. Why would I be pleased about what YOU like to hear? And besides, it wasn't a particularly good analysis; I just picked up a couple of obvious issues. The statement is a perfect example of how much you would need to change to get what you claim to really want.

First, recognize that being a warrior does not mean dominating everyone you meet.

Then you can talk about ways to deal with the issue---not before. This is my opinion, of course. Others may have different ones.

Last edited:

vitas

Tell me that you want to give up: "...I have potential to be a great legendary warrior.....?"

Tell me that you want to stop warring and being condescending to all about you. You are probably totally unaware that this is a condescending statement: "Very good analysis that's what I like to hear...." You are just a young fellow. Why would I be pleased about what YOU like to hear? And besides, it wasn't a particularly good analysis; I just picked up a couple of obvious issues. The statement is a perfect example of how much you would need to change to get what you claim to really want.

First, recognize that being a warrior does not mean dominating everyone you meet.

Then you can talk about ways to deal with the issue---not before. This is my opinion, of course. Others may have different ones.

Honestly, it doesn't even manner i don't give a **** anymore, its not like if im gonna live long enough, all my diligence and efforts have gone to waste and i hate my chart with a passion.. No matter how hard i try i will never win...

vitas

That's the whole issue. You have to stop seeing every situation as if it was a win/lose situation where you have to vanquish everyone else.

There are other ways to be a warrior.

Like how? All I ever known is war & fighting. I am a fighter of the chiron essence... I really do not want to continue living either, these times have been very rough...

Zarathu

Account Closed
Like how? All I ever known is war & fighting. I am a fighter of the Chiron essence... I really do not want to continue living either, these times have been very rough...

Go to Amazon and buy this book:

How To Enjoy Your Life In Spite Of It All by Ken Keyes jr. Read it and memorize the 12 pathways, and use them continuously.

Take up Hatha Yoga.

Go see a therapist. Find a life coach.

Take up Aikido(a martial art that will best all the others) with a real black belt who will show you how to regulate your life. Aikido is not just a martial art but a life art.

There are many ways to regulate the fighting in your life and turn your outer warrior into an inner warrior for the spirit. Use your energy to control yourself, not control others. Google technique for controlling your self and building your inner strength. Perhaps the reason why you need to control others is that you need to learn to use these energies to control yourself. This is the true warrior mentality.