Healing and the 8th house? Insight welcomed

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Hello all; Since childhood I have had a wonderful gift of being able to allow others the ability to such insights that have greatly helped facilitate a certain awareness in them. I have recently reconnected with the truth of these gifts; however I am stilled confused concerning the path to fulfill those in some manner. My nodal return is upon my sphere and I must say that it takes alot of courage and conviction to walk that path and I am no longer allowing fear to block with thorns. I would appreciate any insight that one may feel free to share. thank you

Astralrabbit

Attachments

• astro_w2at_02_ja_3_hp.79307.13922.gif
    astro_w2at_02_ja_3_hp.79307.13922.gif
    58.6 KB · Views: 52

!4C

Are you looking for vocational ideas on how to help others find themselves? Is this to fill the need for a career/job or are you already set in terms of work?

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Yes; I know that it is time, however I am feeling the effects of the current sqaure of Neptune to my sun-neptune-mercury conjunction. I have always known that there is more to my sojourn to complete, and the universe and my sub-conscious,seemingly, are working in unison to allow that to come to fruition. It's is funny and ironic all in the same sense. I have a text book Pluto venus conjunction, and yes when I let go, and allow the expression of un-conditional love to follow then mountains really do move.

!4C

I recently went through transiting neptune square natal mercury and the square to my natal sun is in its last stages. This is terrible transit to go through, unless you like being deceived by yourself and others. Very bizarre things happened that made life difficult. I spent a lot of time trying to determine if I was losing my mind or supernatural things were happening around me. Either way, it is a good preview of what it would like to one's mind. For people who have reputation of being grounded, nothing could be worse than that. Unfortunately, neptune is slow and these transits seem to take forever to complete. It looks like you will be impacted for another year. Until it is over, it could be difficult to get your life sorted out.

You also have pluto transiting the 12th, which could be challenging in terms of getting a grip on reality. Since this is just beginning, it will become major theme for the next decade. A career choice will have to consider this.

Since I was born 3 days ahead of you, I should warn you of the jinx from natal uranus-saturn square. Whenever this is activated by a transit (mostly conjunction to uranus) it seems that worse case scenario unfolds in response to any action or inaction. It's like a mysterious force is trying to counteract our moves.

astralrabbit

Account Closed
I have experienced greater mental capacity with this square however the ability to summon the most elegant of speech concerning these thoughts have been overwhelming to say. Also with Pluto preparing to square upon itself from the 12th....lol.... I have been researching quite a bit, and I have to remember that the chart is to be understood and interpreted in a transpersonal manner. The doom and gloom...ech!....yes we all have a dark aspect with-in the essence of our pluto, however if we are aware of this energy, we are also given the choice to express it in the most positive of manner. I have felt the effects of Pluto since the beginning of the first breath of phrana; I have had quite a few experiences in which I have been able to utilize this energy in both positive and negative. However when I have utilized the negative, kharma, seems to reward me with such equality, that now, I have learned how to use this energy in the most rewarding manner for all. The natal saturn-uranus square; yeah....that one has been a challenge. Saturn sits with-in orb now. This is definitely an oppurtunity. I focus upon the nodes and realize how important these are to our life path. When the north node was conjunt mercury and pluto- uranus square, along with mars retrograde; I experienced a car accident which left me without transportation for two months. As the North node conjuncted my sun, I was dealing with public affairs concerning a seperation with children involved.....
When it was conjunct my Neptune, my life started to become foggy and distorted and the idea of who I was (ego) became challenged and seemingly the fabric was torn and reconstructed in such a way that I became so enthralled in studying astrology..... Great resource for books....A.R.E. Library (Virginia Beach)....
So needless to say, I have been meditating and watching the skys and moving through this great flowing river of change. lol. I am ready to move in the direction that I have contracted with the universe, however I am putting out to the universe now, I desire reflection upon my map.
Thank you for your input. I love sharing this great art.....

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Mj82: I have studied quintiles with great effort, and have come to the understanding that they have definitely played a most fantastic role with-in both spheres of external conditioning and the internal phsyce. I have been experiencing and growing through theses aspects since birth and it is the one that has given me the drive to activate intense moment s of self healing and transformation. It has everything to do with the most influential parent for better and worse. Starting with the worse that could happen to a child, which help to foster the internal sense of forgiveness and moving forward. Mars Retrograde has been a blessing and a curse, for with it's quintile to mercury has, at times, created the sharpest and the least wittiest of responses that happens to help facilitate the power of Pluto. lol. What do you see with this aspect?
Take notice to the saturn retrograde making an aspect as well. It too has played its hand at conditioning mercury's development .

!4C

Hello all; Since childhood I have had a wonderful gift of being able to allow others the ability to such insights that have greatly helped facilitate a certain awareness in them. I have recently reconnected with the truth of these gifts; however I am stilled confused concerning the path to fulfill those in some manner.
Trouble is that you can do this on almost any job as a mentor. You need to narrow it down. Make a list of work condition likes and dislikes. I find that a list of dislikes are easy and can help narrow it down.

Are you thinking of focusing on field of this nature, such as teaching, counselor, motivator, or spirit guide? Even then you have to have some kind of specific passion to get direction. All of those fields have specific applications.\

FYI, I have the pluto-venus conjunction and can confirm that it represents emotional healing by arts. The right songs can instantly switch me from depressed and lethargic to energetic and optimistic.

Last edited:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
!4C; The first thing that I saw when I looked over you chart was the Pluto-Venus conjunction, and the first thought that came to mind was; "hmmm" I wonder how this affects this person?" Mercury's natal house and as the house ruler. Does it affect how you speak to others, learn, or even color the environment in which you live.
Thank you for your recommendations. It was my intent on having others to study the configurations possibly and send some reflections as far as suggestions. I have done as you have suggested, and I do serve as a teacher to others concerning many facets of my experience. I do have an idea, I would like to see if others may mirror that.
For example when I look at your chart closely, the most important house for you is the 4th house, you also have a yod there as well. Now to integrate the chart as a whole, is where the beauty of this art unfolds. It is to my limited experience so far to recognize that the house which holds the final depositor contributes very much to the underlying motivator of our souls purpose. The house that holds my final depositor is the 8th, and I know with every breath taken since childhood that I connect so deeply with this house.
Its very presence is felt in the interactions with what I do now when I work in customers homes. A deep underlying connection. Through my work and relationships I transform the environment, as you are able to transform your immediate environment for a greater purpose. I personally am ready to move into a new direction concerning the awareness of this gift. I have seen a few astrologers and have had several recommendations from acting, to hospice care. It is my desire to see if others in the astrological community see something that I and others may have not summonsed to mind.
Again, Thank you.

!4C

I was wondering how you have experienced the square between ascendant and 9th house uranus at the top of the chart. It seems to me that unorthodox beliefs could create abrasiveness when dealing with people. This would be significant when dealing with clients. You would also want to lookout for hard transits to aspect. It could amplify the effect and create a serious incident some day.

astralrabbit

Account Closed
It really hasn't created much stress for me for I have always been able to incorporate the un-orthodoxed in a tactful manner and in a manner in which people are able to relate to from their own experiences. As far as beliefs, I feel that beliefs are dangerous and centered solely from the ego. I am thoughtful and give appreciation of another's experience as well. I carefully align my thoughts and speech to give respect to other's so as to not abrade their psyche. If they are to dismiss my experience, then I completely understand and press my thoughts no longer. At this moment in my study of Astrology, I am still observing and listening. I am engaging myself in forums such as these as to incorporate more knowledge and experience with the way that I would express myself during an interpretation. It is not my goal to charge other's for interpretations; it is my goal to help guide others to an understanding for a larger purpose. Uranus is my personal planet as well; and it is in a disharmonious position with the ascendent, however, my ascendant and uranus to me, are one. The stress comes from the elemental position of the two, which I have learn to mitigate. The biggest stressful aspect that I have is the Uranus square moon and saturn. That is mostly experienced in my most intimate relationships. That has been the most fortuitous aspect in self-realization.

Last edited: