Bad idea starting career on New Moon 19 July?

Bad idea starting new career project on New Moon 19 July?

I have been struggling so hard to put my career back on track since 2008 to just find out that it's totally wrong to start a new career project when the Moon is within Sun's combustion. I just read an article on internet which says that it's much better to do it after at least 12 hours from the New Moon. I'm not good reading Horary Charts that why I hope I will get some answers from anybody.

Also, I think Moon is void of course and last degree of Cancer so that's making it worse. I know that Moon in Cancer is at home, in the electional chart Moon rules the Midheaven so...I am really confused with all of these matters.
It was also interesting to notice that when I compared my natal with horary chart, I saw that both charts share all the axes (especially Ascendant/ Descendant, Midheaven/ IC), natal Vertex is conjunct Horary Vertex within 2 degrees. Natal Mercury is conjunct Horary Mercury within 1 degree but in Horary is retrograde. How do you think all these good/bad aspects will affect my new starting artistic career project? I will attach Horary Chart (if needed I may attach my natal chart too) and hope to get some insight. Thank you so much in advance.

This is the event chart of my new project which was released today, July 19:

chart.cgi

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Caro

mercury is also rx in leo

is this a new idea or a relaunch of a previous project?

you may wish to search on the event section on the forum. a number of people have asked the same question.

I can not find the post as someone gave me a detailed reply as to the key factors for launching a business. Sun in aries or leo was one and moon in taurus another.

with an event chart it is important to look at how it impacts your natal chart too. as you will have to live with it.

Anachiel

My understanding of this is that this is not a horary but, an event chart. So, you cannot read this like a horary because, it is not a horary.

Event charts are tricky because it is the moment of time for a thing, not a person or question. So, the chart does not have to do with you, it has to do with the thing.

Obviously logic tells us, even in our own lives, that things are being started and initiated all the time, even at New Moons and Mercury retrogrades and a million other celestial things and most turn out just fine. The caveat being that nothing lasts forever and all things change.

So, getting back to your event chart, we see that it is ruled be Venus in trine with Fortuna in the ASC. That generally shows money, especially since Venus disposits Fortuna.

The Moon is just about to change signs, so a new beginning.

Libra rising and Venus is Gemini and Fortuna in Libra, all air, show a lot of people or a people oriented position or contact with a lot of people and coming and going and much activity and business, etc.

The Moon is also coming out of combustion, so, this shows improvement and also the Moon will be in mutual reception with the Sun, in the 10th, so it must be an esteemed position or about to launch something esteemed or to take a sudden turn of fortune for the better.

@Caro

No, unfortunately is not a relaunch of a previous project. It's about a new music song and video out. And in my mind this retrograde Mercury was screaming not to do it until it becomes direct. But I was sorta caught up in the middle, a lot of people were working for this project and of course, I couldn't tell them to stop and wait, because Mercury is retrograde:) I'll check and search on the event section on the forum, thank you so much.

@Anachiel
Yes, it's an event chart:)
Well...you gave some good news about Pars Fortuna and Libra Ascendant and Venus trining with P. Fortuna. I wouldn't see it before but now it rings a bell.
And yes, it's all about money and contacting lots of people since I need concerts and shows. But I thought it was bad timing because Moon's void of course(before chnging signes), and now since you said that was separating from combustion it sounds better for me. I know that the way the event chart interacts with my natal chart is very important, and I think that having this New Moon in my natal 10th chart is a good thing, but in the same time Mercury retrograde is transiting my 10th and is conjunct natal Mercury. I attached my natal (inside) compared with the event chart(outside). Maybe its helping.
I just hope for the best about mutual reception you mentioned, but so far my video is not so well received, and my song is the same:(
Maybe it's just Karma and all I have to do is pray fo better times:)

THank you both so much for the insights, I appreciate a lot!!!

Attachments

• natal and event chart.jpg
    natal and event chart.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Caro

It would be nice to think you can add it as an agenda item 6. Mercury rx reconsider project launch date.

hope the project works out well.

Ive just taken a role during this crazy period! and we are lauching something on monday, lets see. its already not looking good. but guess I will keep the mercury rx theory to myself for now. :rightful:

Caro

Oh dear. sorry to hear that.

thanks for reminding me of this post though.

I started a new job with mer rx. The project launched a week later merc still in rx. it too was unsuccessful. we are currently reviewing everything!!

the main reason for the disaster I believe - lack of communications(merc rx) and too many stakeholders(leo) !!!

the issues continue and the clock is ticking.....