April is going to be BIBLICAL!

Opal

Premium Member
I've talked to a number of people who caught it and recovered, and the symptoms weren't really flu-like.

I believe a LOT of people are naturally immune to Covid, and don't need a vaccine to prevent them from getting sick or dying from it.

I now too, know a lot of people that have been diagnosed, or died from "covid".

There are experts, that are extremely credible on both sides.

The people I know, have influenza mimicking symptoms, they say, it is a horrible thing. Most of them are of two groups, old in an care home, and they died of the dementia covid, and the other, are families with children, all of them recovered after the entire family got ill. I know the families well, yearly, they get sick, from a flu that takes them all down.

Arguing about it is futile, with experts divided on the reality of Covid/influenza.

In Canada our Prime Minister, talked of "The Great Reset". Okay, once he stated that, to me, that is all I really need to hear. This is a worldwide reset. Manifest destiny stuff. Saturn was conjunct both Jupiter and Pluto this year. Very in line, with civil unrest, and "the great reset".

This is from 2018. The Washington Post.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...big-lie-theyre-worried-about-the-wrong-thing/

And this is Goebbels
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/joseph-goebbels-on-the-quot-big-lie-quot
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

This is an excellent definition of the “Big lie,” however, there seems to be no evidence that it was used by Nazi propaganda chief Joseph Goebbels, though it is often attributed to him.
The original description of the big lie appeared in Mein Kampf. Adolf Hitler applied it to the behavior of Jews rather than as a tactic he advocated. Specifically, he accused Viennese Jews of trying to discredit the Germans’ activities during World War I. Hitler wrote of the Jews’ “unqualified capacity for falsehood” and “that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation…. From time immemorial, however, the Jews have known better than any others how falsehood and calumny can be exploited.”
The OSS psychological profile of Hitler described his use of the big lie:
His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.
Goebbels did describe the big lie in different language in an article he wrote in 1941, “Churchill’s Lie Factory,” but he was accusing the British of the ploy:
This really plays out like a power control, from the world governments. I know, that many of us, are uncomfortable, allowing people to jab us with untested vaccines, or allowing their children to be vaccinated. This week it was announced that trials on 6 month olds and up will be happening.

Are we comfortable being guinea pigs? Does fear of the government and your existing lifestyle rule your free will?

Do we have free will, when we are forced to do something for what is called "the greater good".

I watch what is going on with the poor, they are being disturbed, by the powers, where they sleep is being continually destroyed by big excavation cats, coming in and flattening their camps. They are trying to house them in government housing, but it is hard to keep up with the homeless, when "they"are creating them faster than "they" are housing them.

There was just a shooting by the homeless, Calgary, Alberta. At a bottle depot, over how to line up. That should be reassuring, to us all, the homeless, are armed.:sideways:

blackbery

Very few people actually died from covid around the world as it's even less deadly than influenza...more like the common cold. That's why there's a 99.9% full recovery rate.

The hospitals around the world were all paid a lot of money to record' covid ' on their death certificates. No hospital is going to refuse the thousands & millions they can get by lying on a death certificate. Technically, after running the 'cycles' over 40x, the person did have covid. But they died from other reasons common to the elderly, pneumonia, heart problems. People who died from cancer, suicide, accidents were all recorded as 'covid deaths'.

It was all done by the Global Elites (cabal) to bring on the 'Great Reset' where you will own nothing, eat weeds and be happy. :crying::crying::crying:
But THEY will continue to live in huge, multi-million dollar mansions, fly around in their private jets, eat kobe beef. The 'serfs' will stay locked in their homes, getting jabbed with dangerous, experimental technologies, muzzled up, not able to talk to one another even via the internet as it's all censored & controlled now.:sick::sick::sick:

The propaganda and lies by Fauci/Gates are getting even more crazy. They can't explain why red states that have opened up have less covid cases, the bars, beaches & restaurants fully open & nobody bothers with masks. So they are turning up the dial claiming that MORE vaccination is needed even thousgh they have been proven to not protect people from getting the China Virus!
Duh! People are getting jabbed with toxins which have been proven to not do anything to prevent you from getting covid...BUT which may or may not kill you immed or down the line. It changes your DNA as they are MRNA injections and not vaccines! I mean, you have to be completely brainwashed into believing the 'big lie' to get jabbed. :andy::andy::andy:

There are excellent videos on the Covid Vaccine thread but here's a great example of the lions taking back their country & fighting back against the vaccine agenda.

This is a truly Biblical event!:happy:

Clay Clark’s Health & Freedom Conference 2021
Tulsa, Oklahoma
April 16, 2021 – April 17, 2021

See Lin Wood, General Flynn, Sidney Powell, Melissa Tate, Anna Khait, Dr. Simone Gold, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Pastor Greg Locke, Dr. Richard Bartlett, Andy Wakefield, Mark Victor Hansen, Ann Vandersteel, Mike Adams of Health Ranger, Charlene Bollinger, and others. LIVE and in person for a 2-Day Interactive Health and Freedom Conference.

I now too, know a lot of people that have been diagnosed, or died from "covid".

There are experts, that are extremely credible on both sides.

The people I know, have influenza mimicking symptoms, they say, it is a horrible thing. Most of them are of two groups, old in an care home, and they died of the dementia covid, and the other, are families with children, all of them recovered after the entire family got ill. I know the families well, yearly, they get sick, from a flu that takes them all down.
:

blackbery

Nobody knows the true # of people who have died from the 'vaccines' but it's in the thousands. All covered up by the media/hospitals.

Doctors have their licenses taken away for speaking out against the 'jabs'. Their families have been threatened. Some Truth-Tellers like Brandy Vaughan have been murdered.
Actually, Big Pharma have murdered many natural health doctors in the past who talk about cures for cancer, diabetes, etc that don't require toxic chemicals. If you think I'm lying then you need to do your own research. Never under-estimate the greed of people and the profit-margins of corporations and organizations. People are just 'cattle & sheep'
to the cabal, they actually want us to die to get their de-population agenda back on track.

The conference listed above is one of the ways that people are fighting back.
There have been hundreds of anti-lockdown, anti-vaccine, mask-burning protests which the corrupt media don't show. The censorship is getting worse as the Truth emerges about the scandemic'...when they can no control control the 'big lie' they will shut down the entire internet.

April is pivotal month as the NWO and THE PEOPLE battle it out around the world to keep freedom alive, freedom to speak, freedom to choose what we put in our bodies, freedom to travel, to work, to earn a living, to socialize and to worship in whatever faith we have.

LET FREEDOM REIGN!!!

Let the LIONS roam the earth.

Last edited:

blackbery

Drip, drip, drip, the Truth is coming out.

Project Veritas Drops Video of CNN Director Admitting They Use COVID Fearmongering for Ratings

“Any reporter on CNN — what they’re actually doing is they’re telling the person what to say… It’s always like leading them in a direction before they even open their mouths. The only people that we [CNN] will let on the air, for the most part, are people that have a proven track record of taking the bait,” Chester explained.

“I think there’s an art to manipulation…Inflection, saying things twice — there’s little subtleties to how to manipulate people…I mean, it’s enough to change the world, you know?”

Chester also described how CNN has used fear of the COVID-19 pandemic to keep viewers tuning in.

“It’s fear. Fear really drives numbers – [TV ratings],” Chester said. “Fear is the thing that keeps you tuned in.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...or-admitting-use-covid-fearmongering-ratings/

waybread

Chiamaria, Blackbery-- if I lose "all credibility" with you two conspiracy theorists, you've made my day. :lol:

There is the beginning of a movement to deprogram the more violent conspiracy theorists, usually via an intervention with family members and former "cult" members. It's difficult because conspiracy theorists are so tied into a social network, even if much of it is on-line. Families and old friendships are splitting up over conspiracy theories. It's not just a question of whether you follow the MSM or Alex Jones. We live in fundamentally different realities.

I'm grateful and relieved to live in my reality, not yours.

Blackbery-- surely you're aware that your social media are infiltrated by Russian operatives. Surely you're aware that Russia invaded and annexed the Crimea in 2014, and has waged an ongoing military campaign in the eastern Ukraine since 2014-- a much weaker neighbor, whose only "offense" was seeking more integration into the rest of Europe and less attachment to its former USSR boss. Much less publicized has been Russian de facto invasion and occupation of parts of the Republics of Georgia (2008) and Chechnya (1991.)

Neither China or Russia are allies of the United States. The only reason you speak highly of Russia is because you don't know your history and current events-- and because Donald Trump fawned over Putin. Why? Because Trump is indebted to members of the Russian mob (who financed his debt when reputable banks would not) and there is some evidence of embarrassing videos of Trump with Russian prostitutes from his Miss Universe pageant days. Even if these were faked, Trump clearly did not want them to come out.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/12/21/how-russian-money-helped-save-trumps-business/

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/pee-tape-trump-mueller-report-823755/

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/15/bid...-for-cyber-attacks-election-interference.html

Meanwhile, April, 2021 seems to be rolling out with the usual amount of good news and bad news.

Last edited:

david starling

Chiamaria, Blackbery-- if I lose "all credibility" with you two conspiracy theorists, you've made my day. :lol:

There is the beginning of a movement to deprogram the more violent conspiracy theorists, usually via an intervention with family members and former "cult" members. It's difficult because conspiracy theorists are so tied into a social network, even if much of it is on-line. Families and old friendships are splitting up over conspiracy theories. It's not just a question of whether you follow the MSM or Alex Jones. We live in fundamentally different realities.

I'm grateful and relieved to live in my reality, not yours.

Blackbery-- surely you're aware that your social media are infiltrated by Russian operatives. Surely you're aware that Russia invaded and annexed the Crimea in 2014, and has waged an ongoing military campaign in the eastern Ukraine since 2014-- a much weaker neighbor, whose only "offense" was seeking more integration into the rest of Europe and less attachment to its former USSR boss. Much less publicized has been Russian de facto invasion and occupation of parts of the Republics of Georgia (2008) and Chechnya (1991.)

Neither China or Russia are allies of the United States. The only reason you speak highly of Russia is because you don't know your history and current events-- and because Donald Trump fawned over Putin. Why? Because Trump is indebted to members of the Russian mob (who financed his debt when reputable banks would not) and there is some evidence of embarrassing videos of Trump with Russian prostitutes from his Miss Universe pageant days. Even if these were faked, Trump clearly did not want them to come out.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/12/21/how-russian-money-helped-save-trumps-business/

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/pee-tape-trump-mueller-report-823755/

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/15/bid...-for-cyber-attacks-election-interference.html

Meanwhile, April, 2021 seems to be rolling out with the usual amount of good news and bad news.

Very pro-Putin sentiments have been expressed. Hmmm....

Last edited:

david starling

Now that Saturn is in Aquarius, the Patriotic Party is out to destroy the Republican Party.

The Patriots are running a false flag operation, disguising themselves as right-wing "Republicans".

Last edited:

blackbery

Putin being very patient, waiting for the NWO to retreat.

Their accusations that he wants to invade Ukraine are fake, phony and falso. More propaganda and lies by the corrupt media. If Putin wanted to invade Ukraine he could have done it at any time and nobody could have stopped him.

However, it does appear that the U.S. at least is backing down and planning to remove their war ships from the Black Sea. They now understand the high stakes involved in their irresponsible war games. The Pluto nuclear threat is diminishing each day.

I tried to find Russian natal chart but it's complicated, no great opinion on what the correct date to use. So looking at Putin's chart makes it easier. Born Oct 7/52 St. 9:20 am. His Libra stellium involving Sun/Mercury/Saturn/Neptune makes him an extremely complex person capable of great study, great thinking with the ability to strategize, analyze and understand much of what is hidden. He has the makings of a perfect spy, knowing what to act and when to hold back.

Mercury Sat conjunct gives him the cautious & analytical analysis with long term goals held in mind. His planning is precise and enables him to be very successful in achieving long-term goals.

So we know now that Putin can play the 'long game'. He's survived this long because he's the Chess Master. Thank God he's the mature one in this situation and the world can feel safe that he is not going to allow the NWO to coerce him into a nuclear war.

While the NATO allies turn up the dial to provoke Russia, Putin is holding the line & keeping peace. Luckily, his Mercury-Nep aspect enables him to visualize what the result will be if he stays his course and ignores the 'noise in the region'...i.e. the NWO battle cries. U.S. is backing off now and that's a positive step in the right direction.

Ukraine's Zelenskiy to hold talks with Merkel, Macron about Russia standoff

The leaders of Ukraine, France and Germany will hold three-way talks on Friday about Ukraine's standoff with Russia over the conflict in the eastern Donbass region, President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said in a video released to media on Thursday.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...rkel-macron-about-russia-standoff-2021-04-15/

Opal

Premium Member
Now that Saturn is in Aquarius, the Patriotic Party is out to destroy the Republican Party.

The Patriots are running a false flag operation, disguising themselves as right-wing "Republicans".

Yes, I googled it, found an interesting site. Below is a small excerpt from it. Starting with herd mentality.

It rather runs like a title from an old movie, "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"

False democracy, are we not already there?

I have read about rebellion, and tearing down the existing systems. Generally, they recommend not to tear down, if, you don't have a better system ready to have in place.

https://astrobutterfly.com/2020/12/08/saturn-in-aquarius-2020-2023-what-to-expect/

With Saturn in Aquarius we bring the following shifts:

• From herd mentality (blindly and irrationally following the crowd without checking in with one own’s integrity) to good fellowship. We care for others not because we expect something in return, but from a true desire to contribute and make a difference
  • From false democracy (expecting to exercise one’s individual rights, without fulfilling one’s obligations) to true democracy. Democracy means rights, but also obligations. Real democracy happens when people contribute to the best of their ability to a better society
  • From a false sense of freedom (rebellion without taking responsibility) to true freedom that comes from the ability to manage oneself
  • From intellectual snobbery (promoting ‘scientific’ information without fully understanding it, while bullying those who have a different perspective) to expertise based on critical, bias-free thinking, and years and years of study
  • From technology addiction to value creation through technology. Technology was supposed to make our life easier or more enjoyable, not to get us subdued by it. Saturn in Aquarius will expose the limitations of technology and make us use it for what was meant for: to spread knowledge and bring like-minded people together
  • From human resources (people seen as production units) to human capital. When empowered, the human mind can achieve incredible things

Last edited:

waybread

Blackbery, Russian operatives are infiltrating social media. Wake up and smell the coffee (not the hallucinatory Kool-aide.) If you believe that Vladimir Putin is a good guy, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Trump feared that Putin had the goods on him. That's why Trump s*cked up to Putin. You may also have noticed that Putin is a dictator. Does that sit will with you?

Where exactly do you get your news from?

Meanwhile we're half-way through April. Perhaps the sky will fall during the next two weeks.

blackbery

Drip, drip, drip, the Truth is leaking out.

Ukraine is now DEMANDING to be included in NATO or threatening that they will seek nuclear weapons.

Duh! That was always their goal.

The arrival of Biden’s administration coincided with Zelenskyy adopting a new assertive policy on Russia, which could not help but alarm the Kremlin. It wasn't long before Ukraine was banging the war drum against big bad boy Putin because they know Bidan is 'brought & sold' by both Ukraine/China, two nations he and his family have received millions from. And now fake president Bidan is holding back millions already scheduled for Ukraine. He's been playing the 'quid pro quo' game with them his whole life.

We are all aware of the Dems propaganda campaign against 'Russia, Russia, Russia' when it's Communist China that is the real threat and enemy of the West. China's need to expand and control the entire world doesn't bother the Dems or their flagrant human rights abuses....including the on-going imprisonment of over one million
Uyghurs .

Their suffering and genocide matter not to the Dems or to the West. They're just Muslims and don't count. But anytime they can attack Putin/Russia to turn them into the enemy, enables China to continue with their extermination of the Uyghurs. We've seen in history how the entire world can turn a blind eye to the suffering and killings of millions. More important to appease Communist China to get the economic benefits and bribes.

'Their goal is to destroy everyone': Uighur camp detainees allege systematic rape.

Human rights groups say the Chinese government has gradually stripped away the religious and other freedoms of the Uighurs, culminating in an oppressive system of mass surveillance, detention, indoctrination, and even forced sterilisation.

Let's see how the White Generals handle this mess. The U.S. is not going to enter into a nuclear conflict with Russia to protect Bidan, the Dems or Chinese interests.

Russia’s Ukraine manoeuvres are a response, not a provocation

The Ukrainian government’s push for NATO membership is provoking a dangerous escalation of the Ukrainian conflict.

Leonid Ragozin is a freelance journalist based in Riga.

Ukraine mulls nuclear arms if NATO membership not impending: Envoy

david starling

Blackbery, Russian operatives are infiltrating social media. Wake up and smell the coffee (not the hallucinatory Kool-aide.) If you believe that Vladimir Putin is a good guy, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Trump feared that Putin had the goods on him. That's why Trump s*cked up to Putin. You may also have noticed that Putin is a dictator. Does that sit will with you?

Where exactly do you get your news from?

Meanwhile we're half-way through April. Perhaps the sky will fall during the next two weeks.

PNN: Putin News Network.

Jesusistheway

Israel is the stinky binky children. Egypt is the has been stinky binky children. God is making a way for all children to experience pleasure. They stole my idea to switch my children Esau and Jacob's blessings of plenty rule vs good times. Do you know where you fall in? And be integritable with your lot or you won't have a switch you'll have a fall. Second, men are the Pluto RX their looking plutonic out there. And they want in on getting stinky binky bc they weren't in the past. You get it?

:sun::venus: will be close until the last week of April when :venus::mercury: join together for good news & more pleasant communications. But until the last week, we are in for a very bumpy ride!

Passover/Easter are finished on April 5th. In Biblical times, Pharaoh told Moses to get out of Egypt as soon as Passover ended. 20 days later, God parts the RED SEA to allow Moses and his people to escape and then closes it, separating Israel from Egypt. So I've set the chart for April 25th with a stellium in :taurus: :)sun::uranus::venus::mercury::lilth:) :square::saturn:...ruling gov'ts, establishment, strong structures and 'wheel of time' (karma).

Pluto goes RX on 04/27 but in a deadly, explosive :square: with the NM :aries: and it's a very powerful New Moon.:ninja:

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/ctxpfilenur6TY-u1577419831/astro_2ang_biblical.8211.57028.png

Jesusistheway

God is currently entertaining giving consorts to mankind. This is the ultimate North Node desire of God. And this plays into it.

In Greek god mythos, they care about the masses, but they delight in their consorts too. They don't need to hear who their consort is they know and they won't fight with each other over consorts. That's why their entertaining it. Because we are more chivalrlistic over our mates. People kill each other to get to a haven with their mates. Getting word suicides go to hell fire.

Can you fight the good fight.

david starling

Very early April 27th has a FULL MOON in SCORPIO (not an "explosive" New Moon in Aries).

It's a deadlocked, Fixed-sign t-square with Saturn in Aquarius and a stellium in Taurus.

Mars will have recently ingressed Cancer, and Pluto will be moving retro, later in the day..

Last edited:

blackbery

Typhoon Surigae, known in the Philippines as Typhoon Bising, is currently a powerful tropical cyclone east of the Philippines which recently became the strongest April typhoon on record and one of the most intense tropical cyclones on record.

A Biblical storm.

blackbery

I've been following the Tulsa Conference. It's full of Patriots who follow the Constitution and who love God and country.

Gen Flynn's speech was Biblical and he got numerous standing ovations.

Tulsa, OK Sheriff Vic Regalado upholds the Constitution

https://youtu.be/IqcYy4QqWBw

blackbery

Lin Wood's speech was spectacular, he made several references to Q which fit with the 3-yr delta from April 16, 2018. BOOM, BOOM BOOM!

LIN WOOD SAYS TRUST Q+TRUMP'S PLAN! HEALTH & FREEDOM CONFERENCE 2021 SPEECH LIVE FROM TULSA OKLAHOMA

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LOUSXX5QbIlh/

His chart also has the positive Sun/Jupiter and his expert skills as an attorney.
Both Venus/Pluto in Cancer with great affinity with the Sibley U.S. Chart. No wonder why he's such a Patriot and willing to put his life on the line for election integrity and dpeaking Truth.

p.s. His own pastor threw out Bibles to the crowd!!