Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Modern Astrology

Modern Astrology For discussions on Modern Astrology only. (Note: Typically, modern astrology is defined as using techniques developed around the late 1800s by Theosophists. Specifically it relies on psychological, evolutionary, karmic, and non-western interpretation approaches and includes Neptune, Uranus and Pluto, and non-Ptolemaic aspects. The focus is more on psychological chart interpretation instead of prediction.)

Unread 02-20-2021, 09:20 PM

Can someone tell me about Pluto?

I know there is an overall obsession with pluto already. I have sun conjunct moon conjunct mercury conjunct pluto in the 12th in the same sign as my ascendent.

I don't want to make another pluto post but I'm in serious need of spiritual advice.

I have done research and found it prominant in evil people, rape victims(mars and venus-pluto). Also this could be anecdotal but at least 3 charts, pluto was in the 12th for adopted people but in the same sign as the asc. Moon pluto and sun pluto was also common.

I felt the need to do this for the following reasons:

My life is filled with anger, rage, guilt, shame, depression, neuroticism, a need to have it all together, and with a need to be my ideal version of a good person until I'm taken advantage of to a point where it's taken too far.

I don't know what to do. I haven't even had pluto transits but every year is a tragic event waiting to happen.

If I get strong (achieve goals, perfect my life), I put up with jealousy. If I'm vulnerable, I deal with invalidation, but honestly **** that I've been through (and I get that others have been through similar stuff), IS ****** UP. I can't get over it. I just can't and I don't know what to do.

So the simple question here is, how do you rise above pluto? What do you do? Because I can't seem to think of anything.

I don't want this kill or be killed energy in my life? Why is everything in my life a powerplay?

Unread 02-22-2021, 02:54 PM

Re: Can someone tell me about Pluto?

I can imagine after all that you report, that you are leery and suspicious about revealing your chart, but you put me in a position that I don't like. I must accept your preference for chart interpretation. I think most people choose poor preferences for chart interpretation, and I refuse to be cornered by it.

You believe, obviously, that you have revealed all that is needed to answer such a question. I won't make conjecture based upon what has been revealed. I work with charts; that's what I do.
Unread 02-22-2021, 03:24 PM

In my assessment of charts I mostly recognize Pluto as THE generational planet, even personally speaking. It's location in your chart seems to best describe your families circumstances and role within society.

It's as if there was a big documentary about history; your Pluto would be you and your families tiny role in that great big narrative of what was going on during that time in history.
Unread 02-22-2021, 03:36 PM

That's VERY intense energy. You can use it for good or not so good. The choice is up to you. If you are jealous, ask yourself why? We've all suffered pangs of jealousy in our lives, we're all human. Don't be too hard on yourself.
Stop looking at Pluto as an 'evil' energy. It can be but so can Mars or Saturn if applied incorrectly. Write a journal & be brutally honest. Don't hold your true feelings in Then when you re-read, you might understand why you feel negative emotions & overcome them that way. Insight comes natural to you with these aspects in H12.
Following a spiritual, ethical path would help guide you. And life does make more sense with a belief system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post
I know there is an overall obsession with pluto already. I have sun conjunct moon conjunct mercury conjunct pluto in the 12th in the same sign as my ascendent.

My life is filled with anger, rage, guilt, shame, depression, neuroticism, a need to have it all together, and with a need to be my ideal version of a good person until I'm taken advantage of to a point where it's taken too far.

So the simple question here is, how do you rise above pluto? What do you do? Because I can't seem to think of anything.

I don't want this kill or be killed energy in my life? Why is everything in my life a powerplay?
Unread 03-03-2021, 05:20 PM

The 12th house is a sensitive house, a lot depends upon where Scorpio is in the chart for Pluto is lord of Scorpio and natural 8th house subject matter. What is your rising sign, in my understanding a lot more love in your life and 'giving' to society is a clue to overcome the masses that discordant energies of Pluto might suggest. Please reveal your chart, a lot of Alchemy can be seen with the chart present.

Sincerely

StarDust1
Unread 03-10-2021, 11:30 PM

Lightbulb Re: Can someone tell me about Pluto?

Pluto itself is a slow moving generational planet, however Pluto's five moons move around it rapidly in periods between 7 and 38 days, which modern astrology software can calculate. Pluto's moons Charon, Hydra, Nix, Kerberos, and Styx have their own astrological meanings, and can give everybody a unique personal reading about Pluto related issues, beyond just Pluto's sign and house placement.

The animation above shows the movements of Pluto's moons around it over the next two months. The orbits appear elliptical because Pluto's orbital plane is at an angle to the ecliptic, and the positions are in Earth's ecliptic coordinates. Notice how Pluto and and its large moon Charon orbit each other. Most astrology software only displays the position of the Pluto system barycenter (which is the white Pluto glyph that everything orbits).

Tags
pluto