Timing chart for contact.

Chrysalis

But the horary is done "now", and so are the transits. So not a lot of movement.
I'll check out the link, thanks.

If you check out the link you'll understand what i mean. The transits can be through other signs, not just limited to the sign they are in.

Chrysalis

Can you repost the link here for the original thread?

Its the nodal transit thread. I've only mentioned the situation between ex once i think on there. Does it really need to be linked to here?

Did you read the link? Do you understand now what i mean?

kalinka

Yes I can confirm this method which chrysalis mentioned.It's not new or better to say it's also a known technique in vedic astrology horary.
About July 28...I calculated it due to the Ruling planets (stellar system) of the chart. However, this would be 12 days or 2 weeks, which I actually didn't find in the tropical chart.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Yes I can confirm this method which chrysalis mentioned.It's not new or better to say it's also a known technique in vedic astrology horary.
About July 28...I calculated it due to the Ruling planets (stellar system) of the chart. However, this would be 12 days or 2 weeks, which I actually didn't find in the tropical chart.

Go to the known outcome timing chart that dirius left us to look at for timing. You can see how the technique of transits to the horary work on there.

Ouranos

To Chrysalis

Originally Posted by Ouranos View Post
Plus Venus ruling 4th (end-of-the-matter)
Plus Planetary Scores
- Almutens of ASC = Saturn (9) and Mars (16)
- Almutens of VII = Moon (0) and Venus (9)

Whats this mean Ouranos?

This is Lilly's Table to Examine the Strength & Debility of Each Planet
Link here
https://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig5.html

Kalinka further to my reply to you, i think you could be on the mark with this 4 days. As in 4 days (from the date of the chart), there will be a NM sun/moon opposing saturn and Tr Mars will be at 12'49 Aries which sextiles the horary venus at 12'49.
Transits to the horary is a new timing technique im testing out. I checked back on Dirius timing chart and it worked.
The most reliable timing technique I have found to work is the one from Ema Kurent.
https://www.emakurent.com/en/2017/02/09/timing-in-horary-astrology/

Every degree corresponds to one unit of time. Units can be minutes, days, weeks, months or years. Be flexible and use common sense, don't follow rigid rules.
1) You count the number of degrees that are separating the Moon from an exact aspect (any aspect) with the significator. Stick with the modality of the Moon, cardinal, fixed, mutable to determine the time unit.
2) Or the number of degrees that separate the Moon or the significator from one of the angles (could be a change in the matter also)
3) Or the number of degrees that separate the Moon or the significator from the end of the sign they are in.(Never tested this one)

A personal case of mine when I had to show up in court in a lawsuit. The Judge was VenusL10 and SaturnL7 of lawsuits (62 degrees apart). I couldn't schedule anything in this case, I had to comply with the Judge so. 57 weeks (57 degrees) the Moon was conjunct the ASC of the Chart. 62 weeks later (62 degrees), Venus conjunct Saturn, the Judge said 'Not guilty'.

Cheers!
Ouranos

ElenaJ

Timing is so tricky.
Lately I've been referring also to this table. It's been helpful.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 21.41.08.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 21.41.08.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 33

Chrysalis

Timing is so tricky.
Lately I've been referring also to this table. It's been helpful.

And then we have Frawley saying that cadent houses are the quickest :confused: And in dirius timing chart, mars was cadent but the timing did happen in days not months. So all we can do is go by experience.

I expect the best thing would be to look back at past charts that had a timing question and see how the timing manifested itself.

I'll try and find some on here and i'll place them all in one thread for timing.

Ouranos

Yes Timing is very tricky
I think the whole idea ElenaJ is to use the Moon in your Table (by sign and house) to provide a Time Unit to start up with.
And then, you ask yourself Does it make sense by questioning the querent.
Chrysalis mentions previous communications in the past week where the quesited says he wants to 'hurry up'
In the current question, the Time Unit (mutable and succedent) says 'Months'. For what we know, it sounds more like days.
Next, we measure the Moon or the significators -
- Moon change sign in 23 units
- Moon changes quadrant (cusp of 7th) in 44 units
- Moon quincunx Saturn 22 units
- Sun in 7th to SaturnL1 in 1st in 4 units - This one seems logical
So I would say in 4 days, Monday July 20th
I would still keep an eye on the 22-23 units as they show up twice (Moon quincunx Saturn and changing sign)

kalinka

this is just for my studies... If he will contact you tomorrow it should be between 4.25-5 pm, gmt+2. In any case between 2.10-5.25 pm.

Chrysalis

Im thinking its going to be Thursday, this would be 7 days after ive done the chart. The reason im saying this is because on Thursday moon will be in Virgo at 12° square horary Venus around 10pm my time and Mercury will be conjunct the Dsc at 11° Cancer.

Maybe an extra day or two is needed because of the moon being slow.

Chrysalis

this is just for my studies... If he will contact you tomorrow it should be between 4.25-5 pm, gmt+2. In any case between 2.10-5.25 pm.

Your timing for tomorrow from my location at approx 17.50pm the newmoon will oppose horary saturn from 28° Cancer and Tr mars will be at 12°47 Aries sextile horary venus. So tomorrow looks possible, but that would only give a 4 time unit frame. And The NM will be conjunct my natal Jupiter and TR mars will oppose my natal mars (mars rules my 3rd house).

Lets see.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Elena, you mentioned this in a reply... "For example, that your ruler saturn is in the degree of the nodes.
Mars, 3rd ruler of communications, is with Chiron.
What is going on with all this?"

The part about Saturn being in the degree of the nodes. Tomorrow's Newmoon will be in the degree of the nodes too at 28° Cancer. Am i taking it this new moon will not bring anything positive because of this?

ElenaJ

Glad you mentioned this.
When a planet is in the degree of the nodes it means an unforeseeable outcome, and you have no control over it.
Let's see what happens, maybe this will shed some light on how it works out.
We're all tuned in to this communication tomorrow, to know the outcome. !!

Chrysalis

Nothing for today.
The new moon today was opposite asc/Saturn, but with it being restrictive miserable cold-hearted Saturn its not brought anything.

Today would have been 4 degrees timing though, and the degrees are more 5 degrees apart...moon - venus & mercury - Dsc.

Let's see tomorrow.

Last edited: