How to know what a nodal transit to the ASC will bring?

Chrysalis

The Nodes are always about growth and to bring to surface issues we otherwise tend to ignore. And, that is by far the only way to grow spiritually for 90% of the people. When things are fine, most of us can be rather frivolous or at least more out there living life and just carrying on with things. Some day I will complete my wordpress site with such matters and share with you

I look forward to your WordPress site Aquarius. This transits been a learning curve for sure, and what you say about it, is all very much related to my situation.

And if nothing else this experience has cemented my faith in Astrology even more and the saying of "what's written for you is written for you".

aquarius7000

The Nodes are always about growth and to bring to surface issues we otherwise tend to ignore. And, that is by far the only way to grow spiritually for 90% of the people. When things are fine, most of us can be rather frivolous or at least more out there living life and just carrying on with things. Some day I will complete my wordpress site with such matters and share with you

I look forward to your WordPress site Aquarius. This transits been a learning curve for sure, and what you say about it, is all very much related to my situation.

And if nothing else this experience has cemented my faith in Astrology even more and the saying of "what's written for you is written for you".
Now you get it, my friend, now you get it. And, I was always about free will and having your whole life in your own hands, until I did a real deep dive into Sanatana Dharma, and actually (thought still only partly - lots more to learn) started understanding the whole concept of re-incarnation and why nobody is dealt the same card as the other - not even two children of the same parents, growing up in the same household. It is not because life is unfair - a bogus claim, in my eyes, that some make when they don't really understand things and neither do they want to make the effort of doing so, so life is unfair becomes the easy way out.