Love and Romance Interpretation

Akkabane

Hello i have been single since that day i was born :D i dunno why maybe i have a bad luck when it comes to love and relationship

i tried to read my chart and here is what i manage to dig so far:
i would met her from social interactions or group activities and Saturn would delay me in having a relationships in early ages.

xD for some reason i easily fall in love with anyone as long as its beautiful and lets say a bit older from me but i lack to courage to express my feelings and i also have that feeling of not being attractive.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_james.52426.17522.gif
    astro_2gw_01_james.52426.17522.gif
    47 KB · Views: 37

The Ram

The big issue is that your Venus is mostly out of sect, is oriental and it's located in a hard house that does not aspect the ascendant the 12th in whole signs...

I'd start by wearing copper, which is the metal of Venus. That should help a slight bit. Beyond that it might be an idea to make a Venus talisman to compensate for Venus' bad condition in your chart, or buy one. But if you buy one, make sure it's from someone who's reputable and good. Because if the talisman wasnt made at the proper time then its essentially useless.

Further complicating matters is your somewhat debilitated moon in its fall and oriental. Luckily for you though its in hayz, which means its completely in sect. Ie a nocturnal birth, in a nocturnal sign and a nocturnal house. Plus it's in a good house for the moon, house 5, which bodes well for offspring eventually.

All in all your moon is a bit of mixed bag, to make it a bit stronger. You should start wearing silver, the metal of the moon. Moreover psychologically I find ppl with debilitated moons have issues with not looking at themselves and blaming others because theyre unhappy with their own lives. If this is you then start by focusing and working on yourself, dont worry about others. Your moon indicates you may have issues with women as well that are largely subconscious, which you may want to work on, because if you carry resentment towards them inside of you then youll just drive them and opportunities with them away from you before they even manifest. You could call it law of repulsion, ie the inverse of the law of attraction.

Finally Saturn is conjunct your moon and opposes your venus by sign. Those aspects alone indicate a great deal of fear towards women in general.

Last edited:

Freya39

First of all, your East Hemisphere dominates your natal chart, suggesting that you have strong personality, perhaps having critical nature (Virgo Ascendant).
Then, the cusp of your 5th house (romance) is in Capricorn. Also in this house you have Saturn, accentuating the feeling of separation, limits, restriction and duties. You may like to be productive in your free time, rather then enjoying yourself. This can be an indicator why you have a delicate time to attract someone who can appreciate you.
Also, in the 5th house is Moon conjunct Saturn. You seem to have some restriction in your self-expression or difficulty to express your emotions. You may need to be open to share feelings in order to be more understood by others.

On the other way, you have Chiron in the 11-th house (relationship and plans to others). Moreover, Jupiter and Mercury both are in the 12th house. Perhaps you are comfortable to stay behind the scene.

Last edited:

Akkabane

That is true im workaholic especially when it come to making project xD that i dont have time to notice those people around me

Akkabane

I don't have that fear of women but i think your referring to my venus square pluto.

Most of my friends are females especially close ones and as for male friends they are counted and few.

I noticed one negative side of my venus/pluto aspect xD for instance if i fall in love into someone who is type and if that women would fall in love to me i would fall back and avoid that relationship. :crying:

Freya39

"for instance if i fall in love into someone who is type and if that women would fall in love to me i would fall back and avoid that relationship. :crying:[/QUOTE]"

You have described very well "missing water element ". Your natal chart shows that, there is not any planet in the water element. As result you may not feel comfortable to hold emotions of any kind. Moreover, you may have different perception of "feelings". You see, feel and understand the emotional world differently.

On the other way, your natal chart shows that your Earth element is very strong (contained 5 planets) suggesting that you are practical and efficient.

All in all, you may need to share to others "your practical form" in order for you to understand your deeper sens of attachment, emotional implication.

Additionally, musicians have the water element missing in their natal chart; perhaps for this reason they are able to create an "unique music".

Last edited:

serafin5

The big issue is that your Venus is mostly out of sect, is oriental and it's located in a hard house that does not aspect the ascendant the 12th in whole signs...

I'd start by wearing copper, which is the metal of Venus. That should help a slight bit. Beyond that it might be an idea to make a Venus talisman to compensate for Venus' bad condition in your chart, or buy one. But if you buy one, make sure it's from someone who's reputable and good. Because if the talisman wasnt made at the proper time then its essentially useless.

Further complicating matters is your somewhat debilitated moon in its fall and oriental. Luckily for you though its in hayz, which means its completely in sect. Ie a nocturnal birth, in a nocturnal sign and a nocturnal house. Plus it's in a good house for the moon, house 5, which bodes well for offspring eventually.

All in all your moon is a bit of mixed bag, to make it a bit stronger. You should start wearing silver, the metal of the moon. Moreover psychologically I find ppl with debilitated moons have issues with not looking at themselves and blaming others because theyre unhappy with their own lives. If this is you then start by focusing and working on yourself, dont worry about others. Your moon indicates you may have issues with women as well that are largely subconscious, which you may want to work on, because if you carry resentment towards them inside of you then youll just drive them and opportunities with them away from you before they even manifest. You could call it law of repulsion, ie the inverse of the law of attraction.

Finally Saturn is conjunct your moon and opposes your venus by sign. Those aspects alone indicate a great deal of fear towards women in general.

"for instance if i fall in love into someone who is type and if that women would fall in love to me i would fall back and avoid that relationship. :crying:
"

You have described very well "missing water element ". Your natal chart shows that, there is not any planet in the water element. As result you may not feel comfortable to hold emotion of any kind. Also, you may have different perception of "emotions". You see, feel and understand the emotional world differently.

On the other way your Earth element is very strong, make you practical and efficient.
On the other way your Earth element is very strong, make you practical and efficient.
All in all, you may need to share to others "your practical form" in order for you to understand your deeper sens of attachment, emotional implication.

Additionally, musicians have the water element missing in their natal chart, and for this reason they are able to create an "unique music".[/QUOTE]

Good point Freya he is almost all Earth and that means this guy is super hard working and careful with money. This doesn't mean he is lacking in ardor or passion but may be quite shy too.

Are there dating sites where you live? Maybe that could be an option.

Good luck!
S5