Some basic but interesting astrology questions..

soorejmg

Hi Friends,
I am having a few questions which I think that should be discussed to make my and every one of us basic theory correct. Let us express our views openly and come to a good conclusion:

Here are the Questions:

1. Zodiacs in real are of different sizes. For example Scorpio is a big constellation whereas Libra is small. Aries is small, Leo is big, Gemini is big etc etc. This is clearly understood if we watch the constellations at night. In that case, how can we say that division of sky into 30 degree equal zodiac is valid. Don't you think that this could be one reason for some people not displaying the correct zodiac characteristics? On what basis is sky equally divided? Was it wrongly accepted with course of time?

2. I believe that there are rays from constellations coming to earth and when planets comes in between that, it gives different characteristics to people. For example, and the easiest, take sun sign, the zodiac in which sun is present, sun does some effect to the rays from the constellation and form the soul ( just assume). So finally it is like when rays from constellation pass through sun, it forms the soul of the baby.
Now my Question is, if the case is just like described above, what is the effect if the baby is born at night?
What difference will it have between a baby born during day time and a baby born at night with same sun sign.

3.Why is sun sign not taken into consideration during horoscope match. I believe that sun sign should also be given high importance. The reason for saying that is suppose a person having a bad soul ( sun sign) has a mind ( moon sign) with good expression or emotions, then his intention is not true even if the external emotions of mind looks good. So if his horoscope is matched with a girl having a good soul( sun sign) and matching mind( moon sign) of the guy, even if the moon sign matches, the intention of the guy is bad. This will cause harm to girl. I hope you got my point... A bit extra explanation..

So why is sun sign not given importance in match making is the Question.

4.On what basis is the exaltation of the planets decided and the planet's lordship of zodiac decided? I have heard on the same type of energy between planet and particular zodiac which marks it lord ship or exalt ion . But it doesn't give an idea between Lordship and Exhalation point. What is the theory behind it?

5. What happens if a person born in a specific place, goes to a different place during his bad time ( for example saturn period or kandaka sani etc). What is the basis on saying that even if he go any where the effect will be there. I know the story of siva hiding different places to escape from Sani, but not able to.

6. What could be the logic or theory behind Dasha period and Apaharam ( sub dasha )

7. What is the meaning of Age of Pisces, Age of Aries etc. How is it identified?

Thanks
Soorej

soorejmg

No reply? :( :sad:
Actually I posted this this native astrology, suggestion was that in vedic astrology chances for getting a proper answer is more. Could some of the senior members help in this?

nara4

Banned
"Tropical Zodiac" is the fulcrum of the world in the state space is the perfect delusion of the mind (a perfect circle) that there is only one moment in the cycle of precession of consciousness in matter, for a period of 25 years, 770.06, and the "Sidereal Zodiac", a concept the rest of the distorted space at the time of passage through it of your consciousness. And as a point of finding your true, you have a value of undefined and unknown to you, as the distance in time before the moment of a perfect circle, then you are looking for support for their knowledge in this moment is not conceivable for your devoid of thought and knowledge of the mind. Because some work in the sidereal zodiac, whose mind is wider and the other in a tropical, whose mind is young and narrow, and I work in the images, while I know that there are planets and stars, is an abstract value, which is not in reality, it only exists in reality and shows how the energy of different levels of consciousness affect your destiny, as the cycle of regeneration energy of God. If you always remember that stars are present, then on astrology as a science reading on the fate of characters will not have time. Main What is your perception of astrology in these three states, and the Zodiac is just your circle of rebirth and symbolizes the world and your level of development and it is translated as thinking "Circle of Animals" and confirms that your state of mind and consciousness. A Zodiac is also the value of the abstract and spiritual astrology as a science, it is perfectly round in the matter, and is divided into equal 12 houses. And if consciousness is distorted, then it may be egg-shaped, and in the form of an ellipse.

nara4

Banned
soorejmg
5. What happens if a person born in a specific place, goes to a different place during his bad time ( for example saturn period or kandaka sani etc). What is the basis on saying that even if he go any where the effect will be there. I know the story of siva hiding different places to escape from Sani, but not able to.

The soul is divine and it is always in a place where your birth took place. Previously, there was no hospital, and all were born there where the soul like a seed thrown into the consciousness of the mind. because the earth is your mind, and from your mistake. As the world moves consciousness. and you (Soul) is always in place. Horoscope is also the question do to the place of birth, the astrologer himself, because you are in my shell of consciousness and astral forces you to give your destiny, not someone else. Relocation does not exist, it was another mistake of the mind that can perceive only the real world, the fate written for the mind, but not for a reason. And the reality is translated as an illusion, a deception. So you always lie to others and do not know anything. The mind can not even think. All Western education is based on memorizing other people's knowledge. This is a scholarship and a strong memory of you holds tightly to the world of illusion. Woe from Wit, because when you think you are like asses move the world and creates a new destiny. But the fate of the Zodiac are as yet another in a circle practicing destiny, you have another coming from Vered, and give their own marching behind you. All fates are written at the beginning of creation, all the material worlds, when it was running the wheel of samsara and rebirth started off cycle recovery energy of God. God regenerates itself in the matter, because it is eternal. So there is no movement in the world, it's soul to the place of watching a movie fate and raises his legs are not, and the whole movement, the movement patterns of the world floated on you. Need to expand the perception of e at 180 ° and you will understand everything. The thing in your code of fate, which no one can change.

But few know where the birth takes place. God said that securely hide the birth of the "rights" to the uninitiated eye. And his eyes a vision of truth, and the mind will never know the truth, it is the energy of diametric truth and only implies, collects, stealing, wrong, lying, and suggests plans. If you have knowledge, you would not ask questions because you know all the answers to them.
Forums designed specifically wisely to collect other people's ideas and then to assign and issue their own.

So dear do not ask stupid questions, and read spiritual books.

JUPITERASC

Hi Friends,
I am having a few questions which I think that should be discussed to make my and every one of us basic theory correct. Let us express our views openly and come to a good conclusion:

7. What is the meaning of Age of Pisces, Age of Aries etc. How is it identified?
Thanks
Soorej
soorejmg, here's a video explaining earth's motion around the sun because a thorough comprehension of the nature of that motion is required in order to understand how the various 'Ages' are identified http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-DYgGFjI&feature=related:smile:

nara4

Banned
soorejmg
6. What could be the logic or theory behind Dasha period and Apaharam ( sub dasha )

I did not understand the translation of number 6 and number 7 is difficult.

If I understand your question, then tell you that is not the Age of Pisces or Age of Aquarius, and all because the mind can not know astrology, which does not belong to the worlds of the mind. In this world of astrology teacher brought this to the world from where it fell and took the first Adam that knowledge. The fact that you stole from the Aryans, has no grain of truth, just the basics of astrology. Because you do not work perfectly horoscope, which can be read literally on the characters, and all other provisions of yoga in the horoscope have a lot of evidence of a single individual, the exact figure. Should work and Dasa and Nakshatra, Yoga and all the basic rules that you read in books on astrology. I gave you the example that even in Western astrology, there is a grain of truth, that mind is stolen and reported before that time. But as the mind can not distinguish between truth and lies, not having the experience of those worlds, from which it was given to astrology, it is by its nature will always make mistakes and expect.

Passage of the fate of this world, except for the remaining few teachers who did not have knowledge of the mind. But astrology is a science of truth, and it does not belong to the mind than ever. That's why they say that astrology is the science of light and the light is bad for the mind, because God gave you dark glasses to this generation, to whoever wears them, do not hurt your mind. Even wash my hair and it is harmful, it takes the rest of knowledge, because all those who after the flood began to wash my hair, were untouched by the mind, or abnormal. It came into the world of souls of Kali Yuga of the worlds demonic demigods, who number 62 Since then, the mind began to reign in this world and no one knew astrology and did not understand properly the spiritual writings, which left the mind in order that he could not understand when they degenerate and moved to the level of the true mind (mind) I have described this state of mind when the world came into this world, and it began to tease, and then the man went away from this world and now you tease a fool of those religious who have degenerated from the mind and robs them because the mind has no knowledge and achievements of creativity and all the heads are devoid of creative demons, which even a nail can not be beat. And now every mother wants their child to graduate. And because the world is an illusion, then the exact fate of higher education will receive only the lowest , and all because the mind is diametrically Truth and never knew what was good for the soul, and what is bad.
Now do yourself conclusions, why do you do illusory astrology and destiny why your code does not have the truth and are just a guess and deception?
And note that only the carrier of the soul, the psychic being crazy, the truth, the mind does not enjoy and it does not suffer from diseases of the mind.

soorejmg

I did not understand the translation of number 6 and number 7 is difficult.

If I understand your question, then tell you that is not the Age of Pisces or Age of Aquarius, and all because the mind can not know astrology, which does not belong to the worlds of the mind. In this world of astrology teacher brought this to the world from where it fell and took the first Adam that knowledge. The fact that you stole from the Aryans, has no grain of truth, just the basics of astrology. Because you do not work perfectly horoscope, which can be read literally on the characters, and all other provisions of yoga in the horoscope have a lot of evidence of a single individual, the exact figure. Should work and Dasa and Nakshatra, Yoga and all the basic rules that you read in books on astrology. I gave you the example that even in Western astrology, there is a grain of truth, that mind is stolen and reported before that time. But as the mind can not distinguish between truth and lies, not having the experience of those worlds, from which it was given to astrology, it is by its nature will always make mistakes and expect.

Passage of the fate of this world, except for the remaining few teachers who did not have knowledge of the mind. But astrology is a science of truth, and it does not belong to the mind than ever. That's why they say that astrology is the science of light and the light is bad for the mind, because God gave you dark glasses to this generation, to whoever wears them, do not hurt your mind. Even wash my hair and it is harmful, it takes the rest of knowledge, because all those who after the flood began to wash my hair, were untouched by the mind, or abnormal. It came into the world of souls of Kali Yuga of the worlds demonic demigods, who number 62 Since then, the mind began to reign in this world and no one knew astrology and did not understand properly the spiritual writings, which left the mind in order that he could not understand when they degenerate and moved to the level of the true mind (mind) I have described this state of mind when the world came into this world, and it began to tease, and then the man went away from this world and now you tease a fool of those religious who have degenerated from the mind and robs them because the mind has no knowledge and achievements of creativity and all the heads are devoid of creative demons, which even a nail can not be beat. And now every mother wants their child to graduate. And because the world is an illusion, then the exact fate of higher education will receive only the lowest , and all because the mind is diametrically Truth and never knew what was good for the soul, and what is bad.
Now do yourself conclusions, why do you do illusory astrology and destiny why your code does not have the truth and are just a guess and deception?
And note that only the carrier of the soul, the psychic being crazy, the truth, the mind does not enjoy and it does not suffer from diseases of the mind.

Really it is easy to express my feelings... :) but i am controlling it..

nara4

Banned
You wear a soul, this state of mind of the demons of the mind of material, which the religion had not yet reached the spiritual state of mind of man. This means that you can not manage the emotional nature of the mind and stop it. If you were able to stop the mind, would you have become men, or (enlightened, twice-born, the saints and prophets), a man asked a frost issues, but would be responsible for them. But you still suspect learns the subject and set aside to preserve his own in the subconscious mind, and do not know you need it, or is this thing is not necessary and need to get rid of it, and fill the subconscious useful knowledge. It is the nature of women, or emotion, grab and save desired no. A woman's nature is not a seed, because it uses the fact that stealing from others, or found on the road, where they dropped a knowledge of mind. I have everything written on the knowledge, but not on emotions as you.