Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 12-17-2020, 02:37 PM
The19thLaw The19thLaw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 453
How bad is the compatibility between me and this person?

https://i.imgur.com/Ln2x1hX.png

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 12-17-2020, 03:06 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 6,150
Re: How bad is the compatibility between me and this person?

There are a lot of trines between the two charts. I suppose with the hard aspects there could be challenges. Some could cause friction, but also passion. But most of the time the mix of aspects in synastry charts look pretty much like this in my experience.
To your question that you put on the chart itself, sometimes underneath great hatred is great passion.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012

Last edited by IleneK; 12-17-2020 at 03:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 12-17-2020, 04:16 PM
The19thLaw The19thLaw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 453
Re: How bad is the compatibility between me and this person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
There are a lot of trines between the two charts. I suppose with the hard aspects there could be challenges. Some could cause friction, but also passion. But most of the time the mix of aspects in synastry charts look pretty much like this in my experience.
To your question that you put on the chart itself, sometimes underneath great hatred is great passion.
So in other words, the compatibility is actually pretty strong?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 12-17-2020, 06:10 PM
wan wan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,942
Re: How bad is the compatibility between me and this person?

Personally, I like to see both harmonious as well as tense aspects between two charts. The former gives you common ground. They allow you a foundation upon which to build a strong relationship. The latter gives you the ability to grow as a couple. They also produce "excitement", in a way. I have hard that if it's all sextiles and trines in synastry, the natives could become bored of each other very quickly.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (12-17-2020)
  #5  
Unread 12-17-2020, 07:41 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 6,150
Re: How bad is the compatibility between me and this person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The19thLaw View Post
So in other words, the compatibility is actually pretty strong?

There are many favorable aspects; I would go forward and find out how they play out in your lives.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 12-18-2020, 03:47 PM
The19thLaw The19thLaw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 453
Re: How bad is the compatibility between me and this person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wan View Post
Personally, I like to see both harmonious as well as tense aspects between two charts. The former gives you common ground. They allow you a foundation upon which to build a strong relationship. The latter gives you the ability to grow as a couple. They also produce "excitement", in a way. I have hard that if it's all sextiles and trines in synastry, the natives could become bored of each other very quickly.
Yeah I notice that all trines and textiles, even conjunctions, result in friend zone material or the boring marriage. Throw in squares and oppositions, you have some real spice in the bedroom.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 12-21-2020, 04:45 AM
The19thLaw The19thLaw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 453
Re: How bad is the compatibility between me and this person?

that sun moon aspect is a dumpshow though
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 12-21-2020, 07:34 AM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 6,943
Re: How bad is the compatibility between me and this person?

Is this a relationship potential or enemy?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 12-21-2020, 10:19 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,543
Re: How bad is the compatibility between me and this person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The19thLaw View Post
that sun moon aspect is a dumpshow though
Are you the Sun in Sag and the potential partner is the Moon in Virgo, making the tight square?

That is not optimum...

That could create some friction and misunderstandings. The Virgo might be suspicious of the partner's comings and goings, wondering if they are being truthful etc? Maybe feelings hurt by thinking the Sun has a wandering eye and is not being faithful?

The Sag might get tired of the critical nature and complaints of the Virgo moon?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 12-21-2020, 04:24 PM
The19thLaw The19thLaw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 453
Re: How bad is the compatibility between me and this person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Is this a relationship potential or enemy?
Haha why don't you look at the chart and tell me?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 12-21-2020, 04:25 PM
The19thLaw The19thLaw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 453
Re: How bad is the compatibility between me and this person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
Are you the Sun in Sag and the potential partner is the Moon in Virgo, making the tight square?

That is not optimum...

That could create some friction and misunderstandings. The Virgo might be suspicious of the partner's comings and goings, wondering if they are being truthful etc? Maybe feelings hurt by thinking the Sun has a wandering eye and is not being faithful?

The Sag might get tired of the critical nature and complaints of the Virgo moon?
Other way around and yeah, I hear that Sun square moon is tough to overcome. Meanwhile, I notice that she is really nice to this one guy who has a Gemini sun conjunct her Gemini moon and I am thinking about the long-term impact of that which you can see in the thread below.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=136884
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 12-23-2020, 09:09 PM
The19thLaw The19thLaw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 453
Re: How bad is the compatibility between me and this person?

Just notice a very tight trine between mars and Pluto!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
compatibility, person

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.