Skin problem

Pushpa123

Skin problem and job

Hi
Details: 2/12/1988. Patna, Bihar. 10:57:52 am.

I always have some sort of skin problems.either pimples or acne on back or my arm, sun burn. Also despite doing everything I am facing major hair fall. Why is that? Which planets is causing this? What should I do to stop this? Also do I have government job in my cards?

Last edited:

Haran

I take dec 2, 1988 as ur DOB.
pimple:
mercury combust (asthang) which means powerless in ur chart. so, skin diseases possible. this may also impact on ur education. such problems may often come up lifetime. you can try remedy for mercury.
----------------
10hl venus in own house. so, profession is supposed to be good. you may expect profession in artistic fields.
(jobs related to decoration, drama, dresses, photography, flowers, perfumes)
also since 10hl venus occupies guru's house in d-9 chart, profession may be in places of court, temples, educational institutes, parliament, income department, travel agency.
-----------------------
8th aspect of mars and 9th aspect of rahu on 10H may cause troubles in career. if you feel so, try remedies for both the planets.
-----------------------
moon + ketu in 8H
Psychology, occult, transformation, detective, and research are a few suitable fields of career when moon is in 8H. You may need other's resources to do your job properly.
ketu also gives research skills in general.
but, your mind/ thoughts may be in some confusion because of ketu.
Your possessions will give u a sense of satisfation and secured feeling.
Your wealth may be through legacy. (may be from parents).
Some financial gains through marriage/ partner possible. Supportive partner can be attained. Unexpected gains too possible.
----------------------------
sun represents govt job.
he is in mar's house - good.
he is under saturn's star - bad.
so, govt job may not be possible for you.
however sun in 11 may give you income/ profits from government or from your father.
i think u may already have many contacts with people in govt authority (may be as friends or as relatives etc).
read this -
https://www.indastro.com/house/sun-11th-house.html
-----------------------
regarding hair fall, i know sun could be the reason for hair growth.
but i could not find more dtl for now.
as a general opinion, i would say, you can do some remedy for Sun for this matter.
-----------------------TC

Last edited:

Pushpa123

Thank you so much sir for replying to my query.
Regarding connection with powerful people in government, I would like to mention that you are right. My father is retired Deputy Secretary
from Jharkhand government. And my uncle and Aunt
were IAS officers. But everything ended right there. All I had was people in powerful position in government but I never got any benefit from their position.

Regarding government job, I am preparing for UPSC and interested in Indian Foreign Service (IFS). Saturn is placed in 12th house and Rahu is in 2nd house from ascendant. Do I have a chance of achieving that.As I am Capricorn acendant and after 30 years Saturn is returning to back to its own house ; that is Capricorn in year 2020, will this be favorable for me?

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Venus is a watery planet. It is in an air sign. These two elements are not incompatible but air keeps water turbulent. Hence Venus will be turbulent from time to time. Since Venus is the owner of the tenth house and occupies the house the latter is strong but owing to the element it will lend your profession a movable character. This is also confirmed by the characteristic of Libra which is a movable sign. Venus is in Swati nakshatra (constellation). This is a roaming and restless nakshatra. Venus and Mars are in very close relationship.
The career seems to be good. It has elements of foreign in it due to Swati. Swati has close affinity to Goddess Saraswati. Hence speech, learning and intellect have much to do with your career. Swati is also a traveller.
It is likely that you will make it to the IFS.
Mercury owns the sixth house of disease and Saturn projects aspect to this sign. Hence you have skin trouble.

Pushpa123

Hello Dinesh sir,
I am not afraid of hard work, but hard work done in right direction is really important. Your analysis has put my mind at peace and I feel more encouraged. Thanks for that.
Regards

Haran

Rahu in Second House (from https://www.indastro.com/house/rahu-2nd-house.html)
People with Rahu in 2nd house are always hungry for accumulation of treasures, and these treasures could be historic possessions, wealth and even storage of
knowledge. There is a strong desire to collect, food, knowledge, money and valuables. Such people want to be associated with a noble lineage and history. These
natives use their descent to give their life an edge, but soon move away from their family values. Whatever ancestry they are born with, these natives try to make
themselves appear from a privileged social prestige than what their financial position actually shows.

The person also acquires mastery over languages, often to be associated with high-ranking bloodlines and historic values. Native may also uplift his or her status from
second marriage. Such people get attracted to knowledgeable and socially privileged people. When afflicted, Rahu in 2nd house causes stammering, speech disorders, separation from family, poverty, discords with relatives, dissatisfaction and mixed lineage.
-------------
Saturn in Twelfth House (from https://www.indastro.com/house/saturn-12th-house.html)
Saturn in this house gives an uncanny love for seclusion. You are likely to be mentally mature and have a philosophical bent of mind. Unless you love staying alone for long, this can be quite an unfavorable placement of Saturn for the native. Saturn in 12th house gives a lot of troubles, brought upon by circumstances or people. Sometimes, their health may go downhill due to some chronic disease. They may have to face frequent hospitalization.

At others, they may be victim to imprisonment or losses due to others. Such a person is likely to be involved in human welfare and service somehow. But they will be in an occupation where they work from the back end. On the other hand, there could also be a strong desire to escape societal pressures and live on your own. The person has the capability to acquire higher knowledge of spiritual and social realms.
-------------
in general, lagna lord (shani) to be in 12H (house of expense) is not favorable. it may demand lot of hard-work ( for which shani is karaka) but all work will go either waste or as sacrifice for the benefit of others.
-------------
for ambassador kind of jobs:
sun + venus connection is required. i don't see this for you, so, i cannot say anything.
i don't see chances for jobs like high rank govt officers too.
---------------
moon is alone in 7,8,9H (ignoring ketu): This forms kemadruma, but, with planets being available in kendra & trikona,
you will never care about death, enemies, accidents, lonliness, sufferrings, bad-lucks, failures, losses, obstacles,diseases in life.
(please confirm whether i am right).
-------------------
Transit shani over birthtime house (makara lagna) --- i have to chk what it means
-------------------
TC

Pushpa123

Sir,
I don't care about loneliness as by nature I am a loner and enjoy my own company. But I do care about death, enemies, failures, obstacles, etc.
Coming to indastro references, I have already read them all a while back and also went through the articles related to the same topics from different Astrologers as well. Like you said, 12H Saturn may give imprisonment to the native. I have read that it is not always the case. The native with 12H Saturn placement may work as warden or jailer in prison. Basically it gives isolation to the native.

I am not asking about the general views on the planets placement. I am asking , how these placement is going to effect me.( Example-I am Capricorn ascendant with Venus in 10th house which gives me malavya yog.this is general concept. How much this malavya yog will benefit me, that is my question.)

As of Capricorn ascendant, I have also read that they get success late in life because Saturn is ascendant Lord and it takes 30 years to mature so life till 30 yrs is full of struggles for them. But after 30 years they starts to grow.

About government job, I got two different opinion on that here which is really confusing. How same vedic Astrology can give two different results is beyond my understanding.

Anyway thanks again for looking into my chart. I truly appreciate it.

Regards

Haran

sir,
i don't care about loneliness as by nature i am a loner and enjoy my own company. But i do care about death, enemies, failures, obstacles, etc.
---------------------
looks like the opposite result now. May be the cancellation of the dosha is not effective. In that case, i will suggest you to try remedies for kema-druma dosha (fasting on mondays, on full moon days & other remedies for moon).
-------------------

coming to indastro references, i have already read them all a while back and also went through the articles related to the same topics from different astrologers as well. Like you said, 12h saturn may give imprisonment to the native. I have read that it is not always the case. The native with 12h saturn placement may work as warden or jailer in prison. Basically it gives isolation to the native.

I am not asking about the general views on the planets placement. I am asking , how these placement is going to effect me.( example-i am capricorn ascendant with venus in 10th house which gives me malavya yog.this is general concept. How much this malavya yog will benefit me, that is my question.)

------------------------ok fine. I understand & agree with you. ( i am not doing astrology as profession, but i am putting efforts to read charts).-------------------

as of capricorn ascendant, i have also read that they get success late in life because saturn is ascendant lord and it takes 30 years to mature so life till 30 yrs is full of struggles for them. But after 30 years they starts to grow.
------------ can we say the same effect of having lagna lord in lagna itself will happen to you in this period of 2.5 years when shani occupies capricorn ??
Any lagnalord on lagna is supposed to give personal benefits.
I think, maturity means that, the tough times given by a planet will go off slowly.
----------------

about government job, i got two different opinion on that here which is really confusing. How same vedic astrology can give two different results is beyond my understanding.

--------hmmm.. Ok. It is required to check with more than one astrologer on such things.

Anyway thanks again for looking into my chart. I truly appreciate it.
-- good. Thank you.

Regards
-------------------
tc

Pushpa123

Hi,
Glad to know you are another astrology enthusiast like me. If you are really interested in Astrology, read the book " Ancient Hindu Astrology for modern Western astrologer by James T Braha"This the best book for beginners. I follow this book.
You can watch a YouTube channel " PT. NARMDESHWAR SHASTRI". He had posted tutorial videos on all the planets when placed in all 12 houses for different acendant, planets effect in certain house, planets aspects on different houses degree vise etc.

Best wishes in your endeavor.
TC