Will I get new Job soon.

TMA

Hi

Can you please help me to know when I will get better Job soon or I need to wait.

Thanks

Attachments

• event chart.jpg
    event chart.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 31

Aquarius358

Have i posted correct chart ???

Can you give some more background or context to this question, please?
You ask 'Will I get a better job opportunity soon?' which seems to imply that -

a) either you are looking for a job and have had an offer already that is not satisfactory.

Or,
b) do you mean to imply that you have a job already but you're unhappy in it and would like a better job in the future?

Also, you need to have some astrological input yourself from the chart.
You know your circumstances - what input can you give? ______

TMA

Thanks Aquarius358.
Currently i have a job, it was going well after my boss change.... i am no more satisfied with my job.
I appeared in two interviews but no luck.

Sun in 10th looks positive but i am not much aware about horary so any insight will be appreciated.

Aquarius358

Thanks Aquarius358.
Currently i have a job, it was going well after my boss change.... i am no more satisfied with my job.
I appeared in two interviews but no luck.

Sun in 10th looks positive but i am not much aware about horary so any insight will be appreciated.

Well, you'd think that L1 in 10th would be positive - but it really needs to be the other way around (L10 in 1st) and that's the best way it will happen in a horary and when there's a specific job that you're asking about.

My difficulty is that you're asking about a job that doesn't exist (in your realm of existence) yet. You're not asking whether you'll get a specific job you've applied for ... but whether you'll get a better job in the future.

For that, I'll use the ruler of the 11th House, of your hopes and wishes.

This is Mercury which is in the 9th House in your chart and it's trine the Sign that is Ascending ... a positive thing. Do you want the job to be in some area of technology?

Let's check out Venus which is also in the 11th House of your hopes. Moon is not applying to Venus or Mercury.

I can see you're a bit depressed about it all because Moon is in her detriment in Capricorn and she's also applying to a Rx Saturn. This contact with Saturn might not be such a bad thing though - it might bring some discipline into the situation and get you a bit more organised.

Venus does receive Moon by Triplicity and Term so there's a job out there for you, but Moon (you) do not reciprocate - meaning more effort is needed by you, I'd say. In other words, it's not staring you in the face (yet.)

Besides the Moon representing you, the Sun does too and Venus receives Sun by Sign and Triplicity, with the same result as above for the Moon. You're not giving the job searching enough love and attention yet!

Can I make the suggestion that you get organised (Saturn) and disciplined, and be patient (as you suggested you might have to be in your initial post.) Stop being 'lost and wandering' and make a plan, starting with a list of the companies or places that you'd like to work in.

The antiscion of Mercury (the ruler of 11th) is 18deg Cancer in the 12th which the Sun is applying to. The job might be in an institution of some kind. A hospital perhaps or Govt department?

Keep looking - and do let me know how you get on.
Best of luck. ______

Sunrise

Hi

Can you please help me to know when I will get better Job soon or I need to wait.

Thanks
Ask if you will soon find another job and a better one.
Will I get a new job soon.
when I get better Job soon or I need to wait
the sun=you, Where it appears to be crammed (included in the Taurus sign). He does not have Essential dignities but wins by its position (10th).

Your current job is Mars. The cusp of the 10th house in the last degrees of sign of Aries. This shows that there will be a change in your professional future and the circumstances will change.

Mars (current job) seems to be strong and pretty good.
The other job you are looking for in general will be seen from Venus (i will try with Venus).
Venus is peregrine and without essential powers.
Sun (you), you want this change a lot (Sun ruled by Venus), but you can not do much because you seem to be cramped (peregrine Sun and being included in Taurus sign).

Then I look if there is some aspect between the planets. But we see that we do not have an aspect that connects you and your new job.
The Moon from its new position the first aspect it will be with Saturn.

So for your question if you find something new soon, I do not think you will soon find something else. Υou have to be patient. The late degree of your 10th house cusp shows that something will change.

rafaella

Not seeing a new job. Your current job is Mars, new job Venus, next sign in 10th. No aspects here.

10th cusp at late degree and with Uranus there.... I wonder if there will be some unexpected things happening at work, probably nothing good. Moon is about to conjunct Saturn in 6th, looks like your work is more difficult (does this boss give your more work?), Sun is opposing Jupiter in 4th. So I see challenges coming up, either at work or home. Sun being angular can deal with it, but poor Moon not so much. Moon is really in bad shape. This means emotionally you are going to be struggling, and things being out of your hands for now. Moon has just entered Cappy, so this state will stay for sometime, perhaps until your situation improves.

all the best!

Mj66

Taurus/Capricorn in Sun and Moon will ensure you will be a very successful individual in life, believe me. It might be tough to predict when-but you are serious and business minded. These are powerhouse signs when it comes to career and money.
Good luck.
Maria

rafaella

Taurus/Capricorn in Sun and Moon will ensure you will be a very successful individual in life, believe me. It might be tough to predict when-but you are serious and business minded. These are powerhouse signs when it comes to career and money.
Good luck.
Maria

You do realise this is a horary chart not a natal chart?

Mj66

Sorry, I didn't realize.
I guess I know enough about astrology to be a little bit "dangerous" -as they say...Hahaha.
But I still hold true that this person will have a strong chance at being very successful. I just don't know when...);
Sorry-Maria

TMA

Thankyou for sharing your insight.:smile:

Aquarius358, Sunrise, rafaella and Mj66.

I am putting all my efforts to search new jobs......... lets see what happens next. I wish changes in circumstances would be positive.:alien:

Mj66

Truthfully-I don't think a new job is too far off. You're driven and you have a Capricorn Mars-which means you won't sit back and wait around. I predict you will have the job you want very soon. And that it will be a good job-Capricorns love money and work.
Sun in Taurus is almost always lucky with money & power-I'm just offering you reassurance in my 25 years of study.
I don't know when, but you will be fine through life in general.
All the best-Maria

Mj66

I'm not the greatest at predicting, but I look at what sign and placement you have in your chart to tell what I have seen in past experiences. With Gemini Sun and Aires moon-first of all-much intelligence. You probably knew that.
Mars in Aquarius tells me you value education and are bright and articulate.
Saturn in Capricorn means: you have goals, goals, goals! Another huge plus for you! But, it is in it's fall in Capricorn-which stinks. But at the same time-you plod along and plan every little detail-without spontaneity before you make a move-(that's why it's considered in it's fall).

Looks like you are in the middle of your SR-hanging tough. You'll be in the midst of it till about 2020 it looks like.

Hope that helps-I cannot predict-But-I can give you an idea of how you will handle things based on your chart.

You have a great combination in your chart of a successful and bright person and future-Good luck
Maria