California Fires - Starting Fire Charts - Tubbs & Thomas

Inquisag

Tubbs fire.png

Thomas Fire.png

Inquisag

The Tubbs fire was the first of the Northern California Wildfires and started on October 8, 2017 around 9:43 PM at 38.34N, 119.08W - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tubbs_Fire. I think this chart indicates that the fire was caused by negligence in connection with starting or expanding an amusement. I base this on Uranus, ruler of the 10th house (parent) in the 11th house. In my research I have found that the 11th house is associated with negligence. The conjunction of 4th house ruler Sun with Ascendant ruler Mercury in the 5th house does suggest that the event was planned, however, I feel that Uranus is a much stronger indicator of cause as it is at a critical degree.

The ruler of the 10th house in the Thomas fire (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Fire) chart is Neptune. I think this suggests that the parents or cause of the fire is not what it seems to be. Neptune squares the Sun Venus conjunction in the 6th house and Venus is at a critical degree. Venus rules the 5th house and the other sign it rules is intercepted in the 11th house.

Inquisag

Pluto makes a square to that Mars Uranus opposition in the Thomas chart. Pluto is in the 7th house (business relationships and agreements, open enemies). This fire’s personality is different from the Tubbs fire where Pluto in the 8th (public mortality) forms a square with the Sun Mercury conjunction in the 6th house (working class, civil servants).

AstroAries

Yes. I'm guessing conspiracy would have some kind of Pluto and Saturn aspects, Pluto being hidden things, and Saturn being the government.

Inquisag

Regarding the Tubbs fire, Pacific Gas & Electric has asserted that preliminary investigations suggest the fire was caused by electrical equipment. A location near Bennett Lane and Highway 128 North of Calistoga in Napa County is where the fire likely started. -www.pressdemocrat.com/news/7620500-181/...

The Thomas fire looks to have a different start. We can compare it to event charts for proven conspiracies if you have dates, times, and locations.

AstroAries

There is a video of a blue beam coming down from the sky right onto a house. You will also notice that in neighborhoods all the houses are burned down while the trees in the same area are not burned. Plus there are cars melted to the road. This is not natural.

Inquisag

Here's the thing though, beams of light shooting down from the sky can be added to a video. Corroboration is needed. Date, time, and place of past proven conspiracies is needed.