Natal Chart Reading

aldebaran

And you give us your chart to read without any comment about it? A chart is so complex! Some people say a chart is even more complex than it's owner... And laughs the Sphinx!

Well, a quiet Sphinx is definitely more difficult to decipher... But what chose do we have? Lying in those tents full of sand fog, somewhere between the Euphrates and the Nile.

You are way Aquarian, with Uranus ruling your Ascendant, being in Aquarius and Jupiter there too. Most Aquarius sign descriptions - but not stereotypes - might be applicable to your identity, your sense of I.

Your Midheaven is on the anaretic degree of Scorpio, showing the serious things of your life are some kind of mystery, some kind of hidden relations of power? Pluto is there too, on Sagittarius. This is a powerful midheaven, it's right in what is called the "Cusp of Revolution",
bringing a Jupiterian Pluto very close...

Though, no one would suspect that, by the marks of your Sun in Taurus and your Moon in Virgo.

Your relationships bring the mark of Joy and Fun, being in Leo; and your emotions are ruled by the Moon's exaltation sign Taurus, what contributes to calm and peaceful emotions - contributes, cause the Square between your Moon and Venus indicates the opposite.

If you give more comments about your life, about any issues, doubts about your psychology or destiny; anything will help you have better reading attempts.
But the sky shall be always mystery anyway...

VenusianGirl

And you give us your chart to read without any comment about it? A chart is so complex! Some people say a chart is even more complex than it's owner... And laughs the Sphinx!

Well, a quiet Sphinx is definitely more difficult to decipher... But what chose do we have? Lying in those tents full of sand fog, somewhere between the Euphrates and the Nile.

You are way Aquarian, with Uranus ruling your Ascendant, being in Aquarius and Jupiter there too. Most Aquarius sign descriptions - but not stereotypes - might be applicable to your identity, your sense of I.

Your Midheaven is on the anaretic degree of Scorpio, showing the serious things of your life are some kind of mystery, some kind of hidden relations of power? Pluto is there too, on Sagittarius. This is a powerful midheaven, it's right in what is called the "Cusp of Revolution",
bringing a Jupiterian Pluto very close...

Though, no one would suspect that, by the marks of your Sun in Taurus and your Moon in Virgo.

Your relationships bring the mark of Joy and Fun, being in Leo; and your emotions are ruled by the Moon's exaltation sign Taurus, what contributes to calm and peaceful emotions - contributes, cause the Square between your Moon and Venus indicates the opposite.

If you give more comments about your life, about any issues, doubts about your psychology or destiny; anything will help you have better reading attempts.
But the sky shall be always mystery anyway...

Thank you :)
I'm familiar with astrology, I'm self taught for quite some years now, so it's not exactly help I'm seeking or information on a specific concern/area of my life. I've just never had a reading or even a comment from someone else. I've never shared my astrology with anyone, not even family, so wanted to experience having someone "know" me truly so to say lol or to just ask me questions, share with me something they relate to, make a comment, maybe say that some aspect really pops out at them etc. Just really intrigued to get different perspectives!

VenusianGirl

You seem to have a really good sense of PR what with 5 starring your thread before any comments were made.

I actually just created an account right before posting the thread and have been trying to figure out how this site works, which in the process not only have I managed to rate myself, but have also posted the same thread twice and sent a few users duplicate messages.

My apologies if my unintentional self flattery has somehow ruffled your feathers. Thank you for the profound interpretation!

Last edited:

VenusianGirl

And about your Midheaven, you really came for the Revolution or have I exagerated it?

Haha well perhaps not a dramatic global revolution, but I definitely want to leave some kind mark behind and be an influencer in some form. I'm actually pursuing acting, however would love to be involved in some type of charity/spiritual healing/therapy/maybe public arts activities as a way of bringing change :)

VenusianGirl

And about your Midheaven, you really came for the Revolution or have I exagerated it?

Oh and actually a question I do have is if you don't mind giving me a brief forecast for this year and perhaps reviewing 2016 because I had surgery at the beginning of 2016 that didn't go well. I finally started to recover 5 months later and felt pretty good in the summer of 2016, but then late July I got hit by the universe with another health issue that now I've been dealing with for 8 months straight. Chronic pain every day, always at home (don't want to go into detail for personal reasons) and it's a tricky and kind of hopeless situation because no one can diagnose what's wrong. Praying for something positive in the near future!