Relationship with my coworker?

Lemmpi

My question is will there be relationship between us and when it will start? He is my co-worker. I think he likes me back :) Moon is translating light between mars and Venus. But he is at his third house? And I’m at my fifth with moon. So if it happens it’s not serious or?

Last edited:

Lemmpi

I’m exalted in Pisces and moon is in Pisces..this is good? But reception between mars and me and moon is not good as I’m at Pisces and he is at Mercury?

We did see each other today and it was great. ( Is this chart only showing that.) can someone comment :) I don’t know more :)

waybread

Lemmpi, I'm sorry but I don't see this working out. You're symbolized by a pretty strong Venus. He is symbolized by Mars, ruler of the 7th house, and secondarily by the sun. The moon applies to a square with Mars,f and Venus does not apply to an aspect with Mars or the Sun.

waybread

I'm not seeing a translation of light here with the Pisces-Gemini squares. I think he's Mars, and secondarily, the sun.

Hopefully someone else will chime in.

You get to ask the question again in a few months time if the situation changes.

Chrysalis

Your jumping the gun a bit, asking for a r'ship potential, you've not even got to first base yet.

Your in his triplicity, so your right, he does like you. But we want to know if he will be acting on this, don't we ? Mars/venus/moon are all out of sect, mars/venus also rule the fearful 8th houses, moon/mars are peregrine, all this is stopping him from being direct with you. You're inconjunct the Asc, so you also can't do anything to help the situation. The TOL won't work as only you venus receive it. Then sun you venus are in the detriment of.

You sure your not reading too much into this interaction with him ? Just see how it goes, but don't expect too much too soon.

rafaella

There is TOL but there is lack of reception. Moon is peregrine. Mars is peregrine. I don't see the interest from him. But Moon with strong Venus in 5th may suggest some flirtation or something short term. But I doubt he is interested in anything substantial.

Lemmpi

Okay I’ll wait. At the moment it seems like a mutual interest at least but maybe he’ll pull back etc. There is definitely flirting but maybe it won’t go beyond that.

Chrysalis

No wait Lemmpi :lol:

I got the TOL wrong, it does work, moon/mars/venus, its all good reception wise, as venus and mars recieve moons aspects nicely by exaltation and triplicity. It should progress quite quickly from now on too with the cardinal angles. I think there is a possibility to take this further, but it maybe more difficult than you would like.

waybread

I'm not getting a translation of light here.

The moon and Mars (him) are here in a partile square. Not helpful. Then Venus is separating from Mars. Mars has no essential dignity, so lacks anything to exchange with Venus. It is in its own triplicity in Pisces, and we know you are receptive to him. You show up nicely in exaltation.

It's sort of like, you would be a great catch or match, but just now he's not able to reciprocate.

The moon represents your emotional stake in the matter, and it catches up with your significator, not his, before moving on to Mercury.

We get a different perspective from his co-significator, the sun, exalted in Aries. But there's still no catch-up between the sun and Venus. The moon can't translate light because they're in adjacent signs.

Venus is in detriment in Aries, though in her own terms. Given the other negatives, I'd say, he sees you favourably but probably without enough "oomph" to make a relationship go somewhere.

If you really like him, I hope this works out. I'd be happy to be mistaken here, but I have to read the chart as I see it.

Last edited:

Lemmpi

Thank you all..so two says no and one says yes. Seems like ray of hope. But I will take it easy. It would be wonderful if things would go fast forward like Chrysalis says but I’m used to be disappointed..so no worries.

SunConjunctUranus

Thank you all..so two says no and one says yes. Seems like ray of hope. But I will take it easy. It would be wonderful if things would go fast forward like Chrysalis says but I’m used to be disappointed..so no worries.

Lemmpi,

Just focusing on your website sist.

Good luck
R

Chrysalis

We have got cardinal angles, but the moon is slow in this chart, moon/venus are in the 6th house[sign], which is in love querys the 5th's house[sign] of fear, so moons peregrine, slow in motion, out of sect, and in a house[sign] of fear and in this partile square with mars. The good thing is mars does receive this square by triplicity [at least] and when moon then conjoins with venus, so does venus receive, so that TOL to me looks good....but it is a reluctant application moons making because of the speed, sect, house, dignity. But this is just how your thinking about things. It is a good job moon can't go retrograde too, or you'd at this point most likely back off through this fear and reluctance.

Just enjoy the moment, and stop stressing. Moons going to be moving into mars sign next, and be sextile mars, how can things not progress.

heidy26

Sorry for the other chart, Lemmpi, I got your PM.
In the other chart, there was no real interest from you, as I recall. So this can translate to "i won't put with anything, you do one stupid little thing, i am gone, baby" from your side. People catch up these things, you know.

In this chart there is no translation. Moon squares Mars and this can be a yes, but Mars is not really interested. If you guys try it, you'll end up wishing you weren't.
Still, you will have a chance, but i don't think it will lead to something serious.
What the chart really points out is that you really want to feel good emotionally so you do see work as a fruitful environment to get it. You can do something that makes your soul happy (paint, cook, dance, etc) on a regular basis to shift your focus and feel good.

Lemmpi

Hi heidy! Thanks! That chart was about totally different person. I’m feeling jumpy..or sensing too strongly little nuances of other people’s behaviour right now but I actually trying to stop that. Thank you for your good advice :)

Chrysalis thank you for your uplifting messages and explanation :love: i will hold on that.

heidy26

Hi heidy! Thanks! That chart was about totally different person. I’m feeling jumpy..or sensing too strongly little nuances of other people’s behaviour right now but I actually trying to stop that. Thank you for your good advice :)

Chrysalis thank you for your uplifting messages and explanation :love: i will hold on that.
Yeah, i know that chart was about someone else, i just didn't have the chance to reply.
Just shift your focus on something that makes you feel good and do it daily, this chart suggests you need that. :)

waybread

Lemmpi, with all due respect, any of us could write something really affirming the answer you hope to get. I mean, I could tell you that this man is crazy about you, and that you will marry, and live happily ever after.

But sadly, I don't think astrologers actually should be in the business of giving people "hope." I think our job is to read a chart accurately, according to our knowledge and methods. We might be mistaken (and if you really like this guy, I hope I am.) But we shouldn't be here just to make someone feel there's a chance when, try as we work the chart, we just don't see that happening.

There's also a danger in "shopping" for an astrologer likely to give you the happy answer you want, rather than the answer that best reflects the horary chart.

Worse yet, while "hoping" a relationship might develop with your co-worker, you might not stay open to other opportunities for meeting other people or seeing this man's flaws. Do you even know whether or not he's in another solid relationship now?

Yes, you do deserve a wonderful relationship with a man you love. The question is whether your co-worker is him or not.

With all good wishes, W.

Last edited:

Lemmpi

Hi, yes you are right about that. But how should I judge which one of you is correct? In my perspective I see convincing statements from each of you. How can I judge which one best reflects the horary chart? I can just hope Chrysalis is right but I won’t bet my future on it. I try to stay open as you put it but it’s also important to try when you have feelings towards someone.

Last edited: