Breast Cancer?

Moradiva

I feel soreness on top of my right breast when I stretch my right arm and when I put pressure on top of it. Normally I would blame it on my cycle but haven't had one in months (I'm 48) and my mother had breast cancer twice (her first time was at 50 yrs old but she doesn't have the gene). I've felt the soreness for 2 days when I asked the question. oh & I just remembered I had a biopsy in this breast 16 or 17 yrs ago. (benign) Wonder if it's scarring that's causing discomfort.

In the chart, Me/Mercury in the 12th in Taurus (self undoing) & my 6th house of health is Libra. Venus is exalted but retro in the 11th & will soon go Direct this Saturday. Moon just opposed Venus from the 5th and is VOC. Don't know how to interpret that but as for Venus' condition, my health is weakened but not cancer? BTW, I have my annual gyno appointment scheduled next Fri. & mammogram scheduled next month (that's made a year in advance). I will definitely mention this issue with my doctor.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_breast_cancer_hr.7589.50104.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_breast_cancer_hr.7589.50104.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 48

blackbery

Good Luck. Please be very pro-active. Mammograms are just one tool.

MRI, used with mammography and breast ultrasound, can be a useful diagnostic tool. Recent research has found that MRI can locate some small breast lesions sometimes missed by mammography. It can also help detect breast cancer in women with breast implants and in younger women who tend to have dense breast tissue.

Venus square Saturn in chart also.

waybread

Please let us know what happens! It is so good that you have these medical appointments lined up now. Early breast cancer, caught in time, apparently is seldom fatal, but I actually don't think your chart points to cancer.

You've got an early degree rising. If we take this as radical, it suggests that it is too soon to tell.

My reading of your chart: The breasts are a 4th house matter, also involving the moon and/or Venus. Generally in a medical horary, you would look at the ruler of the 6th house.

The moon is VOC, suggesting that if you do not knowingly have breast cancer now, you probably will not find out that you have it as new information. Venus retrograde and in detriment, as well as the ruler of the 4th in the 12th house (of hospitals) suggests something going on, but obviously this could be some other condition short of cancer. Venus also rules your 6th house, and it isn't aspecting your significator (Mercury) or the moon.

In medical astrology the 9th house (4th from the 6th) supposedly indicates how a health matter ultimately turns out. Yours is ruled by Saturn, retrograde in the 7th. We've got that Venus square, but she's retrograde, leaving Saturn; and the sun (4th house ruler) applies to a trine.

My hunch is that you may have some benign cysts or something of that nature. You don't mention finding an actual lump through a breast exam.

Moradiva

Blackberry: You offer sound advice. I will bear that in mind when I meet with my doctor next week.

Also, Waybread, no lump found. And thank you very much for your detailed response.

I will absolutely update once I know more.

Last edited:

Moradiva

Minor Update: I saw my gyno a week ago and he found nothing. Also, the discomfort had gone away by then. I think I strained myself doing push ups. First time in a long time. But I will still update after I have my mammography in a few weeks.

dr. farr

In your original horary chart (in first post), Moon flows toward conjunction with Jupiter: in Modernist Lunar horary (which uses the Moon as a universal significator) this is very favorable, and indicates that your health would not be undermined or plagued with a cancerous condition.

waybread

Blackberry: You offer sound advice. I will bear that in mind when I meet with my doctor next week.

Also, Waybread, no lump found. And thank you very much for your detailed response.

I will absolutely update once I know more.

I also have to stress that even finding breast cancer, when detected early enough, isn't the sentence it once was. Even if a woman has breast cancer, at stages 0 to 2, her survival chances are near 100%.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/37136.php

http://www.webmd.com/breast-cancer/guide/stages-breast-cancer#1

Moradiva

Oh, dear ...really sorry to hear she had to go through that, Svencanz. Thank you for your insight. I will update once I know more.

Moradiva

UPDATE: I had my mammogram yesterday & it came back negative. They images were done in 3D, by the way.

Thank you again to all who took time to read & to reply to my chart.

waybread

So happy for your good news.

But you can't be too vigilant. For woman who do have breast cancer, the outcomes of very early detection usually lead to good medical results. It is no longer a death or mutilation sentence when detected early.