Spiritually Confused

sagittariussoul

Hello all, I've reached a stand still point in my life where i'm not sure what to believe in any more. My family are christians, as am I, but we're not highly religious (we've only been baptised) if that makes sense. So recently I feel like my life has no meaning or purpose, and was wondering if this could be anything to do with any transits happening in my chart? I've been stuck in this phase for two years now, so any hopeful enlightenment would be gratefully received. Thank you. :)

Attachments

• mychart.jpg
    mychart.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 44

Jadi

http://www.thefutureminders.com/Pluto-transits/pluto-conjunct-neptune.cfm
The experiences you have during this time will have a profound effect on your spirituality and sense of idealism. No matter what religion you were exposed to in your early life, you’ll now explore the deeper issues of truth embedded in these philosophies. You’re not satisfied by superficial explanations and may question the tenets of your religion to see if they’re meaningful for you in your everyday life.

http://www.thefutureminders.com/Pluto-transits/pluto-conjunct-uranus.cfm
During this period of time, you’re extremely restless to make changes in your life that allow you more freedom, but the effects of your actions can have very surprising results. Since you’re very young when this is taking place, you may break away from your family or rebel against the expectations that you feel society is placing on you, and can’t wait to be independent.

You're not alone; This is a generational transit.

sagittariussoul

Thanks Jadi for your response, read both articles and how I feel has been described in words there. Do you think both aspects and transitions spoken about on those links would lead me to feel trapped and isolated too? It also spoke about being restless which is how I seem to be this year. Any idea how long these transits will last? Thanks again.

Jadi

Thanks Jadi for your response, read both articles and how I feel has been described in words there. Do you think both aspects and transitions spoken about on those links would lead me to feel trapped and isolated too? It also spoke about being restless which is how I seem to be this year. Any idea how long these transits will last? Thanks again.
Well, that's probably because transiting Saturn is also still hanging around your ascendant. Next month it will go retrograde, so it will move closer to your ascendant; you might feel it becoming more intense, more smothering. When it turns direct again Saturn will be out of your system. From there on it may feel less heavy.

But the Pluto transits will take a while longer. You've just had your first immediate hit, it'll hit again around may/june in retrograde motion, and from there on two more times back and forth. It'll pass after 2019.

sagittariussoul

Well, that's probably because transiting Saturn is also still hanging around your ascendant. Next month it will go retrograde, so it will move closer to your ascendant; you might feel it becoming more intense, more smothering. When it turns direct again Saturn will be out of your system. From there on it may feel less heavy.

But the Pluto transits will take a while longer. You've just had your first immediate hit, it'll hit again around may/june in retrograde motion, and from there on two more times back and forth. It'll pass after 2019.

Although that doesn't sound too positive, it's somewhat nice to hear that it's not just how you feel in your inner self, If that makes any sense, and that there's nothing physically wrong with me which is what I thought first hand. Do you have any recommendations or advice for such transits? Especially since they'll be on-going for that period of time? Also, could there be any positive influences caused by them?

Jadi

Although that doesn't sound too positive, it's somewhat nice to hear that it's not just how you feel in your inner self, If that makes any sense, and that there's nothing physically wrong with me which is what I thought first hand. Do you have any recommendations or advice for such transits? Especially since they'll be on-going for that period of time? Also, could there be any positive influences caused by them?
Hey, It wasn't my intent to smash your spirit. I was simply pointing to the current transits going on, from there on I reckoned you'd do your own research. Pluto transits are actually very positive, only you will not experience them that way while they are still going on. Just keep the end-game in mind, which is to transform the old into the new; Caterpillar to Butterfly.

http://astrologyking.com/pluto-conjunct-neptune-transit/

sagittariussoul

Hey, It wasn't my intent to smash your spirit. I was simply pointing to the current transits going on, from there on I reckoned you'd do your own research. Pluto transits are actually very positive, only you will not experience them that way while they are still going on. Just keep the end-game in mind, which is to transform the old into the new; Caterpillar to Butterfly.

http://astrologyking.com/pluto-conjunct-neptune-transit/

Oh no, I never said as such. I was just referring to the transits not seeming very cheery. Apologies there. Oh they are? I think i've experienced quite a few of them already, and I do feel the after effect on most occasions. Thanks for the info, i'll be sure to read the links again in full detail and do further research from there.

RaRohini

Hi Saggysoul !
I recast your chart as per vedic method.
Ascendant Rahu in Scorpio. Asc is in Scorpio Jyestha and Rahu is in star Anuradha the benevolent one. This placement makes you very sensitive to non material energies. It is somewhat like a blind person relying completely on instincts to survive in life 😃. Great placement to trust your instincts rather than what is presented before you. There is little interest in material things but the leaning is towards spirituality. Now this star finds it difficult to tell a lie or break the rules. So people may think that you are not street smart, because you can see what they can't. You love too deeply. Just trust your instincts. May tend towards occult. But never use them for your gain. Moon is in Capricorn Dhanistha the dolphin in the 3rd house of siblings are friends. This person is generous to a fault. The power of Dhanista is the power to flow. They create channels which others can use. Many people are now in a phase where they are feeling depressed and unable to find themselves. That is because the power structures are collapsing. But in the meanwhile other 'channels' are being created so that when the money is released from the Rothschilds, they can flow into the correct channels. And in this new world, individual talent will be given importance rather than the corporations. So even the types of 'jobs' that will emerge will be way different from what we know.So one can be an energy healer or a crystal healer too. It is the time of transformation and so it is very confusing.The way to tide this period is just to trust yourself and your life path. Just remember that this is a life path you have chosen for yourself.
Currently you are in Jupiter Dasha and that is in Virgo Hasta the golden hand. You can do well in financial studies. Sun and Mercury are in Leo Purvaphalguni the advent of spring. Ever youthful personality. May do well in those professions which give joy. Travel, leisure, entertainments, festivals, rock bands etc.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

Last edited:

sagittariussoul

Hi Saggysoul !
I recast your chart as per vedic method.
Ascendant Rahu in Scorpio. Asc is in Scorpio Jyestha and Rahu is in star Anuradha the benevolent one. This placement makes you very sensitive to non material energies. It is somewhat like a blind person relying completely on instincts to survive in life 😃. Great placement to trust your instincts rather than what is presented before you. There is little interest in material things but the leaning is towards spirituality. Now this star finds it difficult to tell a lie or break the rules. So people may think that you are not street smart, because you can see what they can't. You love too deeply. Just trust your instincts. May tend towards occult. But never use them for your gain. Moon is in Capricorn Dhanistha the dolphin in the 3rd house of siblings are friends. This person is generous to a fault. The power of Dhanista is the power to flow. They create channels which others can use. Many people are now in a phase where they are feeling depressed and unable to find themselves. That is because the power structures are collapsing. But in the meanwhile other 'channels' are being created so that when the money is released from the Rothschilds, they can flow into the correct channels. And in this new world, individual talent will be given importance rather than the corporations. So even the types of 'jobs' that will emerge will be way different from what we know.So one can be an energy healer or a crystal healer too. It is the time of transformation and so it is very confusing.The way to tide this period is just to trust yourself and your life path. Just remember that this is a life path you have chosen for yourself.
Currently you are in Jupiter Dasha and that is in Virgo Hasta the golden hand. You can do well in financial studies. Sun and Mercury are in Leo Purvaphalguni the advent of spring. Ever youthful personality. May do well in those professions which give joy. Travel, leisure, entertainments, festivals, rock bands etc.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

Thanks for the response, RaRohini! I'm a beginner of astrology but I'm already starting to find out more about my self on such threads as this one, and I feel that everything is starting to connect. Even with this other chart method, there's accuracy that I relate with, which is why astrology still continues to surprise me. You mentioned on your comment about a depressed stage, which stood out to me because i've been feeling as such for a couple of years. (On and off) Struggling with emotional issues too which I find hard to bottle up after so long. Had a few emotional break downs out of nowhere etc. I'm also stuck in dead end job which I hate with a passion, so hopefully these tranformations could bring new oppertunities? Do you think there's anything in my chart that could indicate a change of career? Thanks again. :)

RaRohini

Thanks for the response, RaRohini! I'm a beginner of astrology but I'm already starting to find out more about my self on such threads as this one, and I feel that everything is starting to connect. Even with this other chart method, there's accuracy that I relate with, which is why astrology still continues to surprise me. You mentioned on your comment about a depressed stage, which stood out to me because i've been feeling as such for a couple of years. (On and off) Struggling with emotional issues too which I find hard to bottle up after so long. Had a few emotional break downs out of nowhere etc. I'm also stuck in dead end job which I hate with a passion, so hopefully these tranformations could bring new oppertunities? Do you think there's anything in my chart that could indicate a change of career? Thanks again. :)

Yes your Rahu Dasha ended in 2016 and Jupiter Dasha has started. Jupiter is in Hasta the golden hand and is an overall benefic. The industries i mentioned above are good for you. More importantly, ask yourself. If i had all the money i wanted, what would i be doing? And do that.

Chillaxer

Mars and Jupiter in Libra 9th house, and North Node in Sag in the 12th.

I see Jupiter(Expansion, fortune, higher knowledge ) in Libra(balance-and geometry/maths-also nature) as quite rational and scientific in the 9th, so maybe that is consistent with a both a spiritual search but it not being fulfilled by the confines of one religion or culture, and needing higher learning incorporated.

With Sag NN in the 12th, the Sag does imply the 'right brain', intuition, higher truth but it doesn't have to be literal or religious.
The 12th is also spiritual with the Pisces link, and with the SN in Gemini in the 6th, which is like Mercury x2, your NN seems to be asking you to be much more intuitive(both Sag and Pisces/House 12 traits) and let go from over-rationalising. The Pisces is more about pure intuition, the intangibles, whereas as Sag is more learning related IMO.

It could be about taking quite an intellectual approach to the search for meaning rather than the narrow confines of one traditional or cultural practice. It might be learning about science, philosophy etc, and finding a synthesizing belief system or maybe just simple practice that give you both spirituality and reason.

I have Fortune in Sagittarius and Ninth house North Node so I relate to some of these issues.

Also, have you thought of astrology as part of a spiritual practice or search for meaning? It may be that you are finding your way simply by finding....it. I know this was true for me.

Had to edit that as I mistook Saturn for Jupiter.

Last edited:

sagittariussoul

Thanks everyone for the insights, I seem to connect very well with your intrepertations. But there is another pressing question on my mind which is the upcomming saturn retrograde. So I was wondering how that would effect my chart, self, and the topics we dicussed here?