will we ever reunite, rx signifificator in 12th

cancergirl77

Im having a hard time with this: this a former relationship. I look to the 7th he is aries: mars in the 12th house and it is in RX (that sounds dreadful) and Im Libra represented by Venus in the 5th but we are seperated by an opposition. Any feedback would be great. :love:

Attachments

• will we ever.jpg
    will we ever.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 28

tootsie

Hi, The moon is a new moon so there is no light @ this time....not much going on. Then, he is rx so he can't really make up his mind. The moon does conj. venus so maybe you will meet eventually but I don't see @ this time where too much will become of the meeting. Since he is rx and you have saturn in your 1st h....If it was me I would let this bad boy fly solo. Maybe, some of the horary experts can add some interpretations.
T

Last edited:

tootsie

The 12h placement could be that you are just thinking about him and wanting to be with him but he isn't good for you. The 12th h is confinement, prison, hospitals, self-undoing, witchcraft, secrets ect... Also, his sign. planet is a malific that is rx....he can't act and it is like going back and replaying old history in addition to going back to other issues of the past. Then, the new moon since it is dark things aren't clear or revealed yet. Maybe, when mars goes direct things will come to light and be more evident as to how things really are with him.
Tootsie

Last edited:

cancergirl77

Yikes! Thanks for the 12th house explanation:)) I always find that to be a. Odd house and get confused on the meaning bc things tend to be hidden their. Thanks happy new moon in Aquarius. I'm hoping the universe sends me a new man lol

tootsie

Hey, he might not see you as venus since he is nasty ole mars rx.....but I'm sure there are allot of other guys out there that would love to have a venus in their life. (smile)
T:cool: