Will we meet again ?

tootsie

For horary you need to use Reg. house system....since it changes the ac and everything else. Looking at the chart the ac is in late degrees and not radical. Maybe Dr Farr would come forth and delineate ...he is the only one I know who would do it using the wrong house system and with a late ac.
T

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Jupiter
-quesited = 7th house = Mercury
-Mercury flows toward Jupiter = + testimony
-Mercury makes no applying aspect to Jupiter = - testimony
-querent's co-significator Moon flows away from Mercury and they make no applying aspect = - testimony
-Lot of Hope (ie valid hope) = ascendant+mercury-jupiter, falls @ 21 Scorpio:
a) Lot of Hope is in a pitted degree of Scorpio = - testimony
b) quesited Mercury and querent Jupiter both flow away from the Lot = - testimony
c) Sun, symbol of hope, flows away from the Lot = - testimony
d) querent's co-significator Moon flows toward the Lot (shows querent has hope) = + testimony\ total Lot testimonies are -3 and +1, net = - testimony

Results:
Positive = +1 testimonies
Negative = (net) -3 testimonies
Net = -2 testimonies

...with a net -2, indications are that the querent and quesited will not meet again during the time period of this horary which, using Al-Biruni's zodiacal time frame parameters (and taking the ascending sign for this purpose) = Pisces = time frame indicated being the next 12 months (from the date of this question)

tootsie

Thanks Dr. Farr.. think I'm a traditionalist all these charts not following the horary. Then...noone wants to interprete their charts...sigh. Regardless, of tradition you couldn't have said it better the answer is NO.
Tootsie

Last edited:

LadyBella

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Jupiter
-quesited = 7th house = Mercury
-Mercury flows toward Jupiter = + testimony
-Mercury makes no applying aspect to Jupiter = - testimony
-querent's co-significator Moon flows away from Mercury and they make no applying aspect = - testimony
-Lot of Hope (ie valid hope) = ascendant+mercury-jupiter, falls @ 21 Scorpio:
a) Lot of Hope is in a pitted degree of Scorpio = - testimony
b) quesited Mercury and querent Jupiter both flow away from the Lot = - testimony
c) Sun, symbol of hope, flows away from the Lot = - testimony
d) querent's co-significator Moon flows toward the Lot (shows querent has hope) = + testimony\ total Lot testimonies are -3 and +1, net = - testimony

Results:
Positive = +1 testimonies
Negative = (net) -3 testimonies
Net = -2 testimonies

...with a net -2, indications are that the querent and quesited will not meet again during the time period of this horary which, using Al-Biruni's zodiacal time frame parameters (and taking the ascending sign for this purpose) = Pisces = time frame indicated being the next 12 months (from the date of this question)

Thanks a Lot Dr.Farr as always a such kind person ! But one thing, mercury actually does a trines to jupiter.
Best wishes !

Last edited:

LadyBella

What is YOUR interpretation of the chart Haizea? Go for it. Otherwise you are just a hall monitor.

I won't do it because the charts aren't in Regio, but you are not restricted by that. So delineate it.

I just added the regiomontanus and it didn't change anything with the placidus.

misskitty

It doesn't always make a difference, but occassionally you will pull a chart in Regio and it changes everything. House position, rulerships, everything. I personally prefer to see them in Regio just to be sure.

I see yours didn't change at all. I was hoping Regio would get Saturn out of the 7th house. But you have Saturn in the 7th and a late ASC, showing the chart isn't safe to judge or that the matter is already passed. Moon is making its last aspect in the sign.. I wouldn't worry about this guy any further.

Last edited:

dr. farr

LadyBella:

Just to note that Mercury's application to trine to Jupiter is out of orb (at least for the method I use, which limits orbs for trines, squares and sextiles to 5 degrees)-that's why I made the "no applying aspect" comment (other approaches consider larger orbs or use moeity considerations instead)

Serendipity

But one thing, mercury actually does a trines to jupiter.
Best wishes !
It would need to change signs to perfect. It also gets to Saturn first. Interference.

[off-topic comment - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Neptune Rising

All

Stop the personal comments now. I have deleted the personal comments and attacks on each other, if there are any more I will continue to delete them and close the thread. This goes for this and all other threads in the forum. Please stay within the topic of the thread and analysis on the chart. If you do not like another person's approach, then don't answer or direct a personal comment/attack towards them.

NR