Will I be successful as a filmmaker?

Inquisag

Hi Everyone,

This chart was created last year, but I am taking another look at it now, because it is time for me to either make a very serious commitment or leave it alone and go in a different direction. I have already made a few films for a public channel, but anyone who lives in my city can make films to be shown on the channel if they wish. I want to know if I will have any success if I branch out with my own production company and make feature length films to be entered in film festivals and placed on the internet for viewing or sale. I would appreciate any insight you can provide.

Moon is ruler of 1rst house and is Moon peregrine in the 3rd house. The Moon's only applying aspect is a trine to Mercury, ruler of 3. Mercury is ruler of third house and the third house rules television. I am not sure if this is saying that I would only be successful with local television projects.

Venus is co-ruler of 1rst house and is peregrine. Venus conjuncts the ascendant. I take this to indicate good fortune, but again I am not sure if this only applies to television.
Sun is the ruler of 2nd house and Mars is co-ruler. The sun is in the 11th house of corporate money and group activities, hopes and wishes and at a critical degree. The sun is peregrine in Gemini which rules media and communication. Sun square Uranus, ruler of 8. Sun square Jupiter, ruler of 6. Sun Square Pluto, ruler of 5. Sun sextile Midheaven. Sun conjunct Mercury, ruler of 3. I think this lineup of aspects mean that for a while I won't be able to count on obtaining loans or group funding like Kickstarter (uranus), I won't be able to get good people to work for me (jupiter), I will have difficulty getting projects funded in general (pluto),
I will somehow make money from filmmaking through local television(MC, mercury).
What I find really confusing is the intercepted sign in the 10th house. The Neptune (films) ruled MC is changing to Aries. Does that mean I have another choice that will be financially successful because Mars is in the 2nd house or that the film career will be successful?

Attachments

• filmmaker (543x800).jpg
    filmmaker (543x800).jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 28

kolani

Hi!

I was intrigued by your question because I know someone whose going through a similar situation. I have some thoughts...mind u I know just a little about Horary, but off the bat just looking a the chart from a general perspective, I'd say they answer is YES.

Grand mutable square= group efforts-adaptability- you can not do this alone-you have to be adaptable and find ways to fit in with, become a part of, or join forces with other entities -to satisy all the different mutable energies in the appropriate houses, and planetary expressions
ie. Saturn in 3rd, Pluto in 5th, Uranus Pluto in 9th, and Sun in the 11th

It looks like the big boys, Uranus and Neptune are in mutual reception
in the 9th house of broadcasting and the 7th house of partnerships...networking leads to new/inventive cutting edge broadcasting with a flair for technology perhaps,and since Uranus is conjunct the broadcasting planet of Jupiter in the film/artistic oriented sign of Pisces, well that looks pretty good.

The fact that the ruler of the node is Jupiter makes it even more promising I think..

and the ruler of the part of Fortune, Venus, is RIGHT ON THE ASCENDANT!

being that Venus is associated with money, attracting power, magnestism, artistic endeavors...I'd say that's a strong sign of monetary and artistic success.

Look at the Sabian symbol for Cancer 12 and see if it resonates.

That's it for now..let me know what you think and best of luck!

K

Inquisag

Hi K,

Your view on what’s going on with the 9th house is quite refreshing. I was not seeing it that way and I am glad you mentioned it. The grand cross information too is very helpful.

The Sabian symbol information I found for 12 degrees Cancer is - A Chinese woman nursing a baby with a message. I suppose one can find symbolism in almost anything, but a baby who has a message to deliver could be seen as a symbol for filmmaking.

Thank you for responding.