will he make a move

neptunian

Hi everybody,

Im in terrible pain. What is between us is the beginning level, getting to know each other. But another girl distracted his attention. :( And im in between my love and pride. I dont know what to do. what to believe. I don't think he cares enough to make a move. :( what do you think ?

Im suffering so badly right now, i cant even try interpreting the chart myself, can you help me ?

Attachments

• horaryquesttion.jpg
    horaryquesttion.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 52

waybread

neptunian, I think he likes you. You are symbolized by Mars, he's Venus. Venus applies to a conjunction with Mars, which is a "yes" testimony. These planets are in the 5th house of casual love affairs, not committed relationships, however. So whether this is good or bad depends upon how much you want out of the relationship.

The main thing that concerns me is that your moon represents your emotional stake in the matter. It is in Cancer, which is normally a strong placement for it; but those feelings can become too strong. The moon is combust the sun, which is consistent with how you have described your feelings.

Love shouldn't hurt so badly, but it sometimes does. (Ask me how I know--re. my first serious high school crush.)

Can you maintain a lighter touch around your secret crush? Probably not, but it's worth a try, so that if and when you do connect, you don't feel a lot of tension and can relax a little.

neptunian

neptunian, I think he likes you. You are symbolized by Mars, he's Venus. Venus applies to a conjunction with Mars, which is a "yes" testimony. These planets are in the 5th house of casual love affairs, not committed relationships, however. So whether this is good or bad depends upon how much you want out of the relationship.

The main thing that concerns me is that your moon represents your emotional stake in the matter. It is in Cancer, which is normally a strong placement for it; but those feelings can become too strong. The moon is combust the sun, which is consistent with how you have described your feelings.

Love shouldn't hurt so badly, but it sometimes does. (Ask me how I know--re. my first serious high school crush.)

Can you maintain a lighter touch around your secret crush? Probably not, but it's worth a try, so that if and when you do connect, you don't feel a lot of tension and can relax a little.

Dear waybread, hi :love:

Yes, my feelings are too strong. So true. Thank you for sharing your own experience. I think i am too intensely in love. Like he is the world.

You are soo insightful, yes i need to take it a little bit lighter. but as you said i am having difficulty. He seems interested towards me, but no big move. and since i saw his interest in that girl, i feel very sad. Maybe i shouldn't try to possess him at this stage; but cant help myself. I expect loyalty from the very beginning.

Thank you so much for your interpretation. It means a lot to me. If you have time, could you please look at my other horary ? I will attach it. I asked is he flirting with other girls ? I don't want to be a fool. :( I'll be grateful for a yes or no dear waybread. seems like a yes, isn't it ? sun with moon in his 12. venus conjunct his asc.

Attachments

• isheflirtingwithothers.jpg
    isheflirtingwithothers.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 28

waybread

neptunian, it's probably too soon to ask such a similar question. I'm not seeing evidence that he is flirting with other girls, but flirting can be difficult to pin down.

Some men flirt a lot with different women but it's their idea of making fun, light conversation. With others it's more serious, like testing the waters.

Since you do not have a relationship with this man now, I don't see you as in a position to insist upon loyalty. I think most men who want to explore a relationship just one step at a time would be scared off by a woman who immediately showed too much possessiveness or need.

When love feels like pain and anguish it can be hard to take a more light-hearted approach, but I think you'll be better off if you work at being relaxed around him.

Good luck with this, Neptunian. Please let us know what happens.

tikana

my answer is NO

if he does it be purely sexual - i doubt its what you want

moon conj ruler of lord of 5th house which happens to be dispositor of venus and mars. Mars feels more comfortable with sun/leo than venus

all the planets are located below the horizon plus moon is combusted 4th house which is end of the matters

neptunian

neptunian, it's probably too soon to ask such a similar question. I'm not seeing evidence that he is flirting with other girls, but flirting can be difficult to pin down.

Some men flirt a lot with different women but it's their idea of making fun, light conversation. With others it's more serious, like testing the waters.

Since you do not have a relationship with this man now, I don't see you as in a position to insist upon loyalty. I think most men who want to explore a relationship just one step at a time would be scared off by a woman who immediately showed too much possessiveness or need.

When love feels like pain and anguish it can be hard to take a more light-hearted approach, but I think you'll be better off if you work at being relaxed around him.

Good luck with this, Neptunian. Please let us know what happens.

Thank you for your good wishes dear Waybread. You are right, we are at the beginning stages, more like acquintances. I need to try being more relaxed. I will try. Thank you for your advice. You helped me to look at the situation from a different perspective. I am trying to calm myself. I feel more relaxed today; but still feeling sad inside. If something is meant to be, it will be. I need to let it go a little bit.

Sure, i will share dear Waybread if anything happens. :) <3

:love:

Last edited:

neptunian

my answer is NO

if he does it be purely sexual - i doubt its what you want

moon conj ruler of lord of 5th house which happens to be dispositor of venus and mars. Mars feels more comfortable with sun/leo than venus

all the planets are located below the horizon plus moon is combusted 4th house which is end of the matters

Dear tikana, hi :love:

Thank you a lot. I don't know him well actually. Yes, it is not what i want. I want a serious relationship or nothing. But i am not sure about what he wants. Sometimes i think he is flirting with others, but i don't understand whether he is being friendly or flirting.

Seems difficult actually. Thank you a lot for your answer.