Will Supreme Court rule in my favor?

chappygirl

Hello all,

my former employer took our case to the supreme court to have the appeal's decisions on my favor broken.
If opponent wins, I will give (all or part of) the money back.
If I win, I may get more money.
If nobody wins, I dont get more money but i can keep what I was given.

My question is "Will I get more money?"

Me : Mars
My money : Jupiter
Opponent : Venus
Opponent’s money : Mercury
Judge : Mercury
Outcome : Jupiter

Malefic Saturn, retrograde in my first: no
Mars is strong in 1st and domicile BUT in very critical degree, something is imminent.
Mars is leaving the sign of moon’s fall and enters the sign ruling 2nd/end of the matter.
Moon passed a trine with Mars so no applying aspect: its a no.
Moon is in an awful position going in a combustion with 9th ruler. It's a no again.
South Node and Neptune conjunct the 4th cusp of outcome seem to back this up no?

moon is first proceeding to a mutual/ill application with saturn showing "great change; sudden alteration"?
Saturn then collects a square by mutual application with a strongly dignified mercury (domicile, exaltation and own terms).

with:
- saturn in my 1st exalting south node
- Mars in critical degree
- moon going in a combustion?

could it be that it points to me facing "sudden alteration or obstacles" in relation to T2nd/8/10th house matters, in 3 units (21 days/3 weeks)?

What is your guess?

:surprised::unsure:

Attachments

• supcort.jpg
    supcort.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Chappy -

This is a lot to cover -

"my former employer took our case to the supreme court to have the appeal's decisions on my favor broken."

so, I'll stick with this question in purity

When moon gets to mercury, after it passes venus, she will have changed signs.

Moon approaching conjunction to Sun is a good indicator of your representation attorney 9th house. Supreme court attorney's are very skilled and confident. Moon approaches Saturn in trine - querant first house - already passing aspect to contentious mars. Moon to Saturn - there is usually never "abundance" as much as "enough to make things work smoothly"

Jupiter in 10th house has already passed its harmony with Pluto in your 2nd - so I think you've gotten all the money you're going to get. It might be that the Pluto retro in your 2nd is prompting you to want more for what you believe you have earned, but Pluto doesn't have strength.

Last edited:

Dirius

Hello all,

my former employer took our case to the supreme court to have the appeal's decisions on my favor broken.
If opponent wins, I will give (all or part of) the money back.
If I win, I may get more money.
If both of us lose, I dont get more money but i can keep what I was given.

Me : Mars
My money : Jupiter
Opponent : Venus
Opponent’s money : Mercury
Judge : Mercury
Outcome : Jupiter

Malefic Saturn, retrograde in my first: no
Mars is strong in 1st and domicile BUT in very critical degree, something is imminent.
Mars is leaving the sign of moon’s fall and enters the sign ruling 2nd/end of the matter.
Moon passed a trine with Mars so no applying aspect: its a no.
Moon is in an awful position going in a combustion with 9th ruler. It's a no again.

There are no applying aspects between Jupiter/Moon/Mercury and me or opponent, as if no decision at all?
South Node and Neptune conjunct the 4th cusp of outcome seem to back this up no?

Then why no decision?
Is it because moon is first proceeding to a mutual/ill application with saturn showing "great change; sudden alteration"?
Saturn then collects a square by mutual application with a strongly dignified mercury (domicile, exaltation and own terms).

Am I the cause with:
- saturn in my 1st exalting south node
- Mars in critical degree
- moon going in a combustion?

could it be that it points to me facing "sudden alteration or obstacles" in relation to T2nd/8/10th house matters, in 3 units (21 days/3 weeks)?

What is your guess?

:surprised::unsure:

You are going to win, so don't worry about that.

Mars is not only stronger than Venus, but the 10th/4th house rulers are in very negative reception towards Venus.

Neither verdict nor judge aspect any of the house rulers.

Whats his claim based on? Why do you think you can get more money?

Last edited:

chappygirl

First of all, thanks a LOT...

I will have to review my chart, It seems i totally messed up even though i understood i will not get more.

may I ask you a few questions?

When moon gets to mercury, after it passes venus, she will have changed signs.
I didnt see aspect between moon and mercury in my chart, did i miss it?
Moon approaching conjunction to Sun is a good indicator of your representation attorney 9th house
so sun is my attorney?

Supreme court attorney's are very skilled and confident.
i agree

Moon to Saturn - there is usually never "abundance" as much as "enough to make things work smoothly"
abundance in proofs (saturn rules my 3rd house, i am currently writting the defense plea. There is no hearing, judge decides based on my written plea)?
or
abundance in money?

Jupiter in 10th house has already passed its harmony with Pluto in your 2nd - so I think you've gotten all the money you're going to get.
As long as i keep what i have i am fine with it. so do we agree that i will keep the money?

Kitchy

Banned

Mars is not only stronger than Venus, but the 10th/4th house rulers are in very negative reception towards Venus.

Neither verdict nor judge aspect any of the house rulers, and I'm not entirely sure how the legal system in america works, but I suppose the claim may be dismissed all together.

In your reading Dirius, is "going to win" to mean more money?
("My question is "Will I get more money?")

not having to pay it back or keep what has been given?

I don't see her getting more money either, which is her question about winning. I agree with you on outcome. Querant has gotten all that she will get.

chappygirl

Hii Dirius!

Thanks a lot, you had also worked on my previous appeal chart and were right!

I understand it is confusing.
In this forum, you will find the 3 parts of my court battle with my former employer which started beginning in 2012 (first hearing may 2013).
Here I partly won: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62291

Then, the case was taken to the court of appeal in 2015 and I won.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82464

Now, my former employer wants to have the decisions annul by the supreme court so he can get his money back (he already paid me).

Why do I ask this 3rd question?
there were 3 other points in my favor which were rejected by the appeal judge.
I was wondering if the supreme court would, this time, rule in my favor for these 3 requests.. and if he does, that would mean more money for me.

by winning i understand that the other party would lose, so will not get his money back. so i win by keeping the money right?
Neither verdict nor judge aspect any of the house rulers.
That is what bothers me, I wonder if there will be a decision taken at all?
Since the case is listed then there should necessarily be a decision taken by the judge...Unless some sudden change prevent the judge from taking a decision and leave things as they are today.

This possibility is shown in the chart since there is no connection between opponent rulers and outcome, opponent loses, the money stay with me.

But for this to happen, it means that :
the case is dropped by one of us, willingly or unwillingly
or a deal is agreed by both parties.

I mentioned saturn in my first exalting south node to point to me as the reason why there is no outcome (along with mercury squaring saturn by ill application)?

Last edited:

Dirius

Hii Dirius!

Thanks a lot, you had also worked on my previous appeal chart and were right!

I understand it is confusing.
In this forum, you will find the 3 parts of my court battle with my former employer which started in 2013.
Here I partly won: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62291

Then, the case was taken to the court of appeal in 2015 and I won.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82464

Now, my former employer wants to have the decisions annul by the supreme court so he can get his money back (he already paid me).

Why do I ask this 3rd question?
there were 3 other points in my favor which were rejected by the appeal judge.
I was wondering if the supreme court would, this time, rule in my favor for these 3 requests.. and if he does, that would mean more money for me.

by winning i understand that the other party would lose, so will not get his money back. so i win by keeping the money.

This is why i was wondering if there will be a decision taken at all?

Yes by winning I mean the jury or judge (or judge panel) will rule in your favour.

Now regarding if the new verdict would award additional money, that would be stretching the boundaries of horary a little too much, specially on a 4-way house question (which already involves a lot of planets), making it hard to say....however

On the astrological note, your ruler is Angular in first house, in his rulership, very strong, while the opponent is without dignity in the 9th. Given that none of the 4th/10th rulers make aspects to them, it would imply that by the stregth of your case, you should win.

Now Jupiter/Mercury are both in the fall and triplicity of Venus. It is a mix of reception towards Venus. Good receptions implies they are simpathethic to his case, bad reception implies the opposite.

It is highly possible that, despite the fact that your employer has an argument that the previous trial was mishandled, the rule of law of your state (as it is in most places) can't refund for the money already awarded, and even so if it went to trial, your case would still be strong, and you would win anyway. It is really hard to give context to the mix receptions on the chart. I think that given that Fall is far more debilitating than any good triplicity may have, we would have to consider that the reception from judge/jury towards your employer is bad and negative.

Given the 4th house ruler, and the judge don't aspect any of the ruling planets, my opinion is the case will be dismissed before it gets to a proper trial (again, not sure how it works in your state/country).

Regarding getting "more" money, I don't think so. At most you may get your employer to pay for attorney fees for the new trial, given that ruler of 2nd (lawyer) and 4th (verdict) are the same planet.

In your reading Dirius, is "going to win" to mean more money?
("My question is "Will I get more money?")

not having to pay it back or keep what has been given?

It means that the judge rules in favour of the querent, or the verdict goes to the querent, so if the new trial is about the previous money, then the querent will most likely keep it.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Mars on querant is determined to win, even if its a pyrrhic victory.

Moon Saturn is the King Queen of pyrrhic victory. Wanting more when more has already been given - winning but not winning.

Call it good.

chappygirl

Given the 4th house ruler, and the judge don't aspect any of the ruling planets, my opinion is the case will be dismissed before it gets to a proper trial (again, not sure how it works in your state/country).

thanks. As I said:
for this to happen, it means that :
the case is dropped by one of us, willingly or unwillingly
or a deal is agreed by both parties.

My former employer will never drop the case. Even if I wanted to, I cannot do anything, the judge will rule no matter what.
Unless I die lol

Saturn by being in mutual reception with sun, in my first, and aspected by mercury is the answer?

chappygirl

Wanting more when more has already been given - winning but not winning.

It is not the case. If you had an idea of what happened with this employer, you would beg me to give him more lol.
He has not paid me 5000 extra hours. Yes you read it right. That is 4 years of full time work..

Because i was in such a weak situation in time of economic crisis here, I kept working like a dog.
i finally had the courage to resign. He didnt accept my resignation, insisted I stay, I refused and sh@% started.. He accused me of stealing contract, going to the competition etc. of course everything was false.

i tried to find an agreement which was: please stop your rumors, dont pay me my 5000 hours and we'll be fine.
he refused.

After 1 year of trying to negotiate, rumors amplifying, i said ok, lets take this to court. I didnt have the money to pay an attorney so I had to defend myself ALONE. and this is where we are. That is Mars saturn queen :)

By law, here or in your country, there is no way he can win. no way.

I am ok with stopping here as i was right from the start. He doesnt.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
my only idea is the question you asked "will i get more money"

NO you won't. You've gotten all you can get.

Sometimes "winning" is equal to not losing.

Your obsession with getting more than you got is shown by Pluto retro in 2nd. If you want to lose your money gotten the next time, create an appeal against an appeal against an appeal.

again - read up on war of attrition.

maybe TSmall will chime in - she is one who promotes Cognition in horary.

chappygirl

NO you won't. You've gotten all you can get.
Sometimes "winning" is equal to not losing.

as i said, that is all i want and I am perfectly fine with keeping what i have.
For proof, I didnt ask for this case to be taken the the supreme court..ex employer did.

Last edited:

Dirius

thanks. As I said:
My former employer will never drop the case. Even if I wanted to, I cannot do anything, the judge will rule no matter what.
Unless I die lol

I mean that, in the initial hearing during trial they could dismiss the case quickly, before letting it drag for weeks/months. But as I said, I don't exactly know how the specifics of the legal system work in your country/state :tongue:

To rephrase a bit on what I said earlier, there isn't a clear sign as to who the judge/jury favours, except that they have some mix of positive/negative reception towards him, more negative than positive...and that you are angular. Neither aspects the verdict either. The mix reception is only what bugs me as odd, but it is more negative towards him that it is favourable. I think it means that the judge/jury feels like his case has some value, but in the end there is no merit to annul what was already decided by the previous court.

Usually that means you would be the winner.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
First of all, thanks a LOT...

I will have to review my chart, It seems i totally messed up even though i understood i will not get more.

may I ask you a few questions?

I didnt see aspect between moon and mercury in my chart, did i miss it?

so sun is my attorney?

i agree

abundance in proofs (saturn rules my 3rd house, i am currently writting the defense plea. There is no hearing, judge decides based on my written plea)?
or
abundance in money?

As long as i keep what i have i am fine with it. so do we agree that i will keep the money?

"As long as i keep what i have i am fine with it. so do we agree that i will keep the money?"

Again - the question is tri-fold. Interchanges.

You really must determine if you are more concerned with getting more money or keeping the money you got!

How the heck are we supposed to give you one answer on one question based on three questions?

Not being mean, just pointing out that when the question is thought and then added to - it becomes impure in some way. Often triangulated.

So, what is the real question - getting more money or holding on to what you have received?

chappygirl

I don't exactly know how the specifics of the legal system work in your country/state :tongue:

What is the supreme court here:

This is not a court. Its a commission.
there is no hearing, no postponement. it is all done by writing.
My ex employer sent to me and the commission his "plea". He did mid May (venus square uranus).
I dont have to answer since the commission can decide, whether i participate or not. But I will, I am currently writing this plea.

What it does:
It doesnt NOT judge. They are "guardians" of the law so all they can do is confirm or break a previous decision taken by the court of appeal.

To have a decision broken, the party arguing the appeal decision needs to prove in what way a decision was illegal; illegal in the sense that it broke one of the labour laws.

If the court decides the decision is lawful, it leaves things as they are and confirm the validity of the appeal decisions.

If a law was indeed broken, then the case can either go back to appeal if it requires to "judge" or the illegal decision is null and void.

Dirius

What is the supreme court here:

This is not a court. Its a commission.
there is no hearing, no postponement. it is all done by writing.
My ex employer sent to me and the commission his "plea". He did mid May (venus square uranus).
I dont have to answer since the commission can decide, whether i participate or not. But I will, I am currently writing this plea.

What it does:
It doesnt NOT judge. They are "guardians" of the law so all they can do is confirm or break a previous decision taken by the court of appeal.

To have a decision broken, the party arguing the appeal decision needs to prove in what way a decision was illegal; illegal in the sense that it broke one of the labour laws.

If the court decides the decision is lawful, it leaves things as they are and confirm the validity of the appeal decisions.

If a law was indeed broken, then the case can either go back to appeal if it requires to "judge" or the illegal decision is null and void.

I see. But if that's the case, then why ask if you will get more money...? I mean, if the supreme court can only annul or commit to the previous decision, then you getting more money would be out of the question. Did your lawyer suggest that possibility? :tongue::tongue:

I apologise then, given that I took the chart to be a "trial" chart (unaware of how legal system works exactly in your country), where both parties compete for the verdict, but it may not be the case, and my previous judgement might be wrong.

In this particular case then, its more about your employer and the supreme court. I will explain myself: If you truly are not in anyway involved in the decision, then by analogy, most astrological positions of your planet wouldn't matter that much (mars being angular). SO perhaps the chart is not to be judged as a contest chart.

The down question is, what is the real question you asked when casting the chart:

- To know the courts decision and who they would favour (you or your opponent).
- To know whether you would get more money (sort of implying you are sure you would win).

I do think you still win if the chart is a contest chart. But if its not, and it is a mere "does goverment favour my opponent?" then things are different, because the goverment could be the 9th house.

My big intrigue is whether this is indeed a trial or money chart.

Last edited:

chappygirl

Again - the question is tri-fold. Interchanges.

So, what is the real question - getting more money or holding on to what you have received?

I agree with you.

The reason why I chose, and maybe shouldnt have, that question is because if I win more, it would necessarily mean that the previous decisions are confirmed (so 2 questions answered in 1).

You ask why:
because the previous decisions are directly correlated to the 3 rejected requests I had.
The appeal court did a mistake. a tiny one.
Without going into technicalities, it couldnt have ruled to give me A without giving me B since A and B goes together.

Obviously, because I was happy with 90% of the decisions, I didnt do anything.

Now because the employer is taking the matter back to court, then the commission will study EVERYTHING again.

I dont see how they would break some of the appeal decisions.
If they did, the only ones they could, i expect, would be the 3 rejected decisions in my favor.

Yes, asking so implies that I am pretty sure the previous 90% of the decisions stay as they are. I am or then the labour system have been changed to slavery ;)

chappygirl

I see. But if that's the case, then why ask if you will get more money...? I mean, if the supreme court can only annul or commit to the previous decision, then you getting more money would be out of the question.

90% of the court of appeal decisions were judged in my favor and 10% of my requests were rejected.

The commission will review the legality of every decision:
If the 10% decisions are broken, then it is in my favor and I get additional money. ;)
If the 90% decisions ruled by the court of appeal are broken, then I lose the money I won.
If it says 100% is legal, then things stay as they are and I keep the money I have.

But the commission may not be able to review our case if:
it is dropped by ex employer
employer/me is killed lol
Then, the case is closed and things stay as they are and the money with me.

If you truly are not in anyway involved
I am involved.
I am writing a defense plea.
I will also, if decisions are broken, suffer the consequences (give back the money) or the benefits of it (get more).

I know, this isnt an easy chart... sorry guys and thanks for your patience.. :love:

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Chappy - as the old gangster story goes....

"you got nothing on me."

12th house is empty and ruler is querant co ruler 1st.

whatever they would "research" which they won't is just to shut things up.

An empty 12th house in horary is a peaceful 12th house.

Querant ruler Mars about to change signs could be sketchy though. Long term affects as it approaches Saturn.

Saturn is in warning distance for you (Mars) to end it quick - dispose of the evidence, so to speak, move on. Otherwise, you're back with your stellar attorney.

If you saw a natal chart with 29' degree Mars on Asc., would you see it as "this person is ready to mooooove on?"

I do.

Last edited:

Dirius

You ask why:
because the previous decisions are directly correlated to the 3 rejected requests I had.
The appeal court did a mistake. a tiny one.
Without going into technicalities, it couldnt have ruled to give me A without giving me B since A and B goes together.

Obviously, because I was happy with 90% of the decisions, I didnt do anything.

Ahhh ok this explains it.

It sounds farfetched that his appeal is based on the fact that they didn't grant you any more money, but I suppose his claim is based on finding the court to be incompetent in the first place (given they did make mistakes, although in his favour), and have a new trial.

That could explain the mix receptions, as in the court recognises that has a claim (triplicity of your employer), but ultimately the previous court acted in accordance with the law (fall of your employer).

I presume that it should be treated as a contest chart indeed then, and I presume you would win.