Are You An Expert On Natal Aspects? If So, Please Advise.

A Warm Hello To Everyone:

I am new here and I am struggling with my chart as it relates to aspect interpretations. I have researched these few items (below) ad nauseum, but I remain permanently frustrated as I seem to reach an impasse when trying to synthesize everything when adding in the aspects and the houses.

In other words, I would be ever so grateful to any of you who might help me understand the bottom line ... in plain English. So that's why I'm asking you -- the experts.

Here goes:

1. Any idea what Uranus in the 12th means as it is aspected here? I'm not keen on the assassination application.

2. Any ideas what Neptune at 0 degrees on the IC can mean? GianPaolo DiCocco's videos say by being on the 4th house cusp that it means a very unpleasant death.

3. Any idea what Pluto conjunct Jupiter in the 1st conjunct Regulus means as it is aspected?

4. Finally, regarding transits ... thoughts on what looks to be a pile up in my 8th House Of Pisces?

FYI: My progressed chart shows that all my angles at 29 degrees in Cardinal signs. I know that in its simplest terms this means big changes, but with all those planets transiting the 8th of my natal chart ... my knee jerk reaction is worry that it's a harbinger of something bad.

BACKGROUND:
Since September 2008, I've had an avalanche of sudden changes and horrific betrayals to come out at me -- out of the blue. My mother died suddenly in Sept 2008, my dad died suddenly one year later. In 2011 my husband ghosted me suddenly with no warning ... taking all our finances and moving overseas. The next year I lost my job and soon afterwards my home. I've sold all my belongings and furnishings to survive with no income, retirement, or unemployment. Since losing my home, I've been essentially homeless and have had to live with a sequential rotation of friends and relatives in various parts of the country. I even lived in my car for a whole. I've applied for thousands of jobs to no avail. I REALLY hit the bricks and send out resumes to everything I'm remotely qualified for. I am willing to work for minimum wage. I'm being told I'm "too old" at 60. Long time fair weather friends suddenly disappeared as soon as my money and status was gone. SO much more has happened and I won't belabor the point. On a positive note, I'm still kicking and pressing on. (I'm not sure about that Sade Sati thing ... Vedic astrology scares me ... but it kinda looks like I've been having a very bad one.)

I know that I'm not the center of The Universe, or the first person to ever encounter a boatload of challenges like this all at once.

I also know we've been going through some pretty unprecedented times of late. I recall hearing someone along the way say that Leo Risings have gotten hammered pretty hard, so I may be in good company.

In any event, seeing that all 4 of my progressed angles are at 29 degrees and reading that it means "big changes ahead"... I can't even begin to wrap my head around what else could possibly change unless it just means "Game Over". And that when that pesky Stellium of transits marching through my 8th House Pisces gives me pause.

I'm definitely looking forward to your input on my Natal Chart.

Many thanks to you all in advance!

Attachments

• CoffeeLover PROGRESSED CHART as of 01.14.2017.gif
    CoffeeLover PROGRESSED CHART as of 01.14.2017.gif
    58.4 KB · Views: 39
  • CoffeeLoverRI Natal Chart as of 01.14.2017.gif
    CoffeeLoverRI Natal Chart as of 01.14.2017.gif
    60 KB · Views: 31
  • CoffeeLoverRI Natal EVENT CHART 02.13.2011.gif
    CoffeeLoverRI Natal EVENT CHART 02.13.2011.gif
    59.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

david starling

Hey CLRI, couldn't pull your Chart up for some reason. But, when you specified "since....2008", I got an intuitive sense that your misfortunes somehow involve Pluto Transiting Capricorn.

JUPITERASC

A Warm Hello To Everyone:

I am new here and I am struggling with my chart as it relates to aspect interpretations. I have researched these few items (below) ad nauseum, but I remain permanently frustrated as I seem to reach an impasse when trying to synthesize everything when adding in the aspects and the houses.

In other words, I would be ever so grateful to any of you who might help me understand the bottom line ... in plain English. So that's why I'm asking you -- the experts.

Here goes:

1. Any idea what Uranus in the 12th means as it is aspected here? I'm not keen on the assassination application.

2. Any ideas what Neptune at 0 degrees on the IC can mean? GianPaolo DiCocco's videos say by being on the 4th house cusp that it means a very unpleasant death.

3. Any idea what Pluto conjunct Jupiter in the 1st conjunct Regulus means as it is aspected?

4. Finally, regarding transits ... thoughts on what looks to be a pile up in my 8th House Of Pisces?

FYI: My progressed chart shows that all my angles at 29 degrees in Cardinal signs. I know that in its simplest terms this means big changes, but with all those planets transiting the 8th of my natal chart ... my knee jerk reaction is worry that it's a harbinger of something bad.

BACKGROUND:
Since September 2008, I've had an avalanche of sudden changes and horrific betrayals to come out at me -- out of the blue. My mother died suddenly in Sept 2008, my dad died suddenly one year later. In 2011 my husband ghosted me suddenly with no warning ... taking all our finances and moving overseas. The next year I lost my job and soon afterwards my home. I've sold all my belongings and furnishings to survive with no income, retirement, or unemployment. Since losing my home, I've been essentially homeless and have had to live with a sequential rotation of friends and relatives in various parts of the country. I even lived in my car for a whole. I've applied for thousands of jobs to no avail. I REALLY hit the bricks and send out resumes to everything I'm remotely qualified for. I am willing to work for minimum wage. I'm being told I'm "too old" at 60. Long time fair weather friends suddenly disappeared as soon as my money and status was gone. SO much more has happened and I won't belabor the point. On a positive note, I'm still kicking and pressing on. (I'm not sure about that Sade Sati thing ... Vedic astrology scares me ... but it kinda looks like I've been having a very bad one.)

I know that I'm not the center of The Universe, or the first person to ever encounter a boatload of challenges like this all at once.

I also know we've been going through some pretty unprecedented times of late. I recall hearing someone along the way say that Leo Risings have gotten hammered pretty hard, so I may be in good company.

In any event, seeing that all 4 of my progressed angles are at 29 degrees and reading that it means "big changes ahead"... I can't even begin to wrap my head around what else could possibly change unless it just means "Game Over". And that when that pesky Stellium of transits marching through my 8th House Pisces gives me pause.

I'm definitely looking forward to your input on my Natal Chart.

Many thanks to you all in advance!
And a warm hello and welcome CoffeeLoverRI :smile:
Interesting that you said:
" (I'm not sure about that Sade Sati thing
... Vedic astrology scares me ...
but it kinda looks like I've been having a very bad one.) "
the chart you posted is Tropical one assumes
by the way
we have a VEDIC forum on which you are welcome to post your sidereal chart
for VEDIC Sidereal astrologers interested to analyse

JUPITERASC

JUPITERASC

......BACKGROUND:
Since September 2008, I've had an avalanche of sudden changes and horrific betrayals to come out at me
-- out of the blue. My mother died suddenly in Sept 2008
my dad died suddenly one year later.
In 2011 my husband ghosted me suddenly with no warning ...
taking all our finances and moving overseas.
The next year I lost my job and soon afterwards my home.
I've sold all my belongings and furnishings to survive with no income, retirement, or unemployment.
Since losing my home, I've been essentially homeless
and have had to live with a sequential rotation of friends and relatives
in various parts of the country.
I even lived in my car for a whole.
Catastrophic sudden events are most often linked with ECLIPSES
An eclipse does not necessarily affect everyone,
only those whose natal charts are connected to it
by aspect to their natal planets
and/or
aspect to their ASC/DESC/IC/MC

Checking my own personal copy of AMERICAN EPHEMERIS
I notice tha an eclipses in August 2008 was on your ascendant
and so also opposed your DESCENDANT

Important to keep in mind
that the eclipse degree may be activated
by any transiting PLANET
within 6 months to a year

AND
MAY ALSO BE RE-ACTIVATED
BY ECLIPSES
even years later

ECLIPSES on the same or similar degree
recur at intervals

also

changes indicated may well occur to others
- such as friends, co-workers and not solely to family
and

when eclipses affect countries
then the entire population is in some way affected

'.....There are eclipses that re-activate other eclipses
from decades earlier and 'repeat',
which MAY have significant impact
due to that eclipse degree remaining a sensitive point for years,
decades,
even centuries.
Far longer than anyone had previously thought

A book to revolutionize the study of eclipses :smile:

at Cycles Research....' http://www.billmeridian.com/ppoep.html

david starling

Ah, I missed that (or forgot the details) ;) Thanks for clarifying.

Pluto entered Capricorn January 25, 2008, temporarily retrograded into Sagittarius, then reentered Capricorn in November of 2008, and has been in Capricorn since then. It went Direct on September 9th, heading back towards Capricorn, 1.5 degree Cusp (28.5 degrees Sagittarius).

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Pluto entered Capricorn January 25, 2008,
temporarily retrograded into Sagittarius,
i.e.
dwarf planet pluto was in Sagittarius from 14 June 2008 until 27 November 2008 :smile:

and so as stated

was most definitely NOT in Tropical Capricorn
September 2008
which is the crucial date mentioned by
CoffeeLoverRI

then reentered Capricorn in November of 2008.
and so WAS NOT in Capricorn September 2008

david starling

i.e.
dwarf planet pluto was in Sagittarius from 14 June 2008 until 27 November 2008 :smile:

and so as stated

was most definitely NOT in Tropical Capricorn
September 2008
which is the crucial date mentioned by
CoffeeLoverRI

and so WAS NOT in Capricorn September 2008

On the close Cusp of Capricorn in September 2008, moving Direct. The effect was being expressed, and still is. The eclipses should be considered in that context.

JUPITERASC

I've applied for thousands of jobs to no avail.

I REALLY hit the bricks and send out resumes to everything I'm remotely qualified for.

I am willing to work for minimum wage.
I'm being told I'm "too old" at 60.
keep in mind that
Sixty
is the time of the second solar return
so natal SATURN requires study :smile:

I can't access your chart either. Clicking on the link makes it download to my computer, but then it won't open. Please don't post anything that automatically downloads! No one should be made to download anything without their informed consent.

To add a chart to your post, follow the instructions here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126
I apologize for the wrong version. I was only getting the option to save a webpage or HTML. I did more research and found out how to generate and attach the file in the manner and format you all need.

I also added the chart for the day my husband dropped the bomb.

Thank you for the help.

I can't access your chart either. Clicking on the link makes it download to my computer, but then it won't open. Please don't post anything that automatically downloads! No one should be made to download anything without their informed consent.

To add a chart to your post, follow the instructions here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126
I am so sorry. I did not realize I was doing that. I realize the risk of doing that. Please accept my apologies!

I reposted the corrected charts. Thank you for your help

Catastrophic sudden events are most often linked with ECLIPSES
An eclipse does not necessarily affect everyone,
only those whose natal charts are connected to it
by aspect to their natal planets
and/or
aspect to their ASC/DESC/IC/MC

Checking my own personal copy of AMERICAN EPHEMERIS
I notice tha an eclipses in August 2008 was on your ascendant
and so also opposed your DESCENDANT

Important to keep in mind
that the eclipse degree may be activated
by any transiting PLANET
within 6 months to a year

AND
MAY ALSO BE RE-ACTIVATED
BY ECLIPSES
even years later

ECLIPSES on the same or similar degree
recur at intervals

also

changes indicated may well occur to others
- such as friends, co-workers and not solely to family
and

when eclipses affect countries
then the entire population is in some way affected

'.....There are eclipses that re-activate other eclipses
from decades earlier and 'repeat',
which MAY have significant impact
due to that eclipse degree remaining a sensitive point for years,
decades,
even centuries.
Far longer than anyone had previously thought

A book to revolutionize the study of eclipses :smile:

at Cycles Research....' http://www.billmeridian.com/ppoep.html

Thanks. I will certainly read that article. (I also uploaded the correct versions of my charts.)