GeminiSun

editeditediteditedit

Attachments

• astrology.jpg
    astrology.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

waybread

W,e can't really say without seeing both of your charts. If you know this person's birth date and location, that's fine: then just input the birth time as "unknown."

The "real" astrology doesn't go by simple sun signs, but by matching up planets according to their degrees, so we do need to be able to read them.

GeminiSun

W,e can't really say without seeing both of your charts. If you know this person's birth date and location, that's fine: then just input the birth time as "unknown."

The "real" astrology doesn't go by simple sun signs, but by matching up planets according to their degrees, so we do need to be able to read them.
Ugh, I know his birthday and location but my Scorpio placements are too paranoid to post them :lol:

Thanks for the response though x

Osamenor

Staff member
Sun sign is not an indicator of compatibility. We'd get more information from aspects involving your Moons, Mercurys, and Venuses. Mars, too, especially if one of you has it in aspect to the other's any of the above.

If your Moons are trine, sextile, or in the same sign, you're both on approximately the same page regarding deep emotional needs, security, and what you need/want in the home. You don't necessarily want the exact same thing, but you have similar ways of approaching those things, and each other's ways will make sense to you. If they're in square or opposition, you would have very different approaches to those things, and to have a successful relationship, you would have to both recognize that and work on it.

Same thing with Venuses, only there, we're talking about how you do love and relationships. Mercury would indicate communication: do you communicate easily, in similar styles (harmonious Mercury aspect)? Or in very different ways, which require a lot of work to understand each other's points of view (hard Mercury aspect)?

Ideally, there should be both easy and hard aspects involved in your synastry. Too many easy ones, and it becomes a boring, placid relationship with little impetus for growth. Too many hard ones, and having the relationship is extremely challenging. Hard aspects show where you have to work at understanding each other.

It's not even that simple, though. To do full on synastry reading, we'd also have to look at other ways your charts aspect each other's. For example, if one of you has Moon conjunct the other's Pluto, that speaks to a certain deeply unconscious power dynamic that could arise, for better or worse (and if you're the same age or nearly, one of you having Moon conjunct the other's Pluto would mean Moon conjunct his own Pluto, so would trip whatever Moon/Pluto issues he's already working with).

So, short answer to your question: a Pisces could be compatible with your placements. It depends on the rest of the chart.

Whoam1

I like what osamemor had to say. Signs shmines, angularity is more important. More importantly is aspects to luminaries, what I see is a Saturn-Moon someone who is to the bones about how they adapt to there environment, probably a sarcastic cynical kind of persom6 with a fundamentally messed up mind.

Also loose Moon-Pluto conj. Someone who likes to be alone because they want to be themselves, they are the ones who March to there own beat but don't do it loudly or for attention (I bet you wears pineapple socks to work).

Now if you want signs I'd say to you as someone who uses sidereal signs that you are a dare devil on an emotional level. Have a love and philosophical ego and a strong sense of drama and acting maybe even a need for attachment (although Pluto may undo this).

GeminiSun

I like what osamemor had to say. Signs shmines, angularity is more important. More importantly is aspects to luminaries, what I see is a Saturn-Moon someone who is to the bones about how they adapt to there environment, probably a sarcastic cynical kind of persom6 with a fundamentally messed up mind.

Also loose Moon-Pluto conj. Someone who likes to be alone because they want to be themselves, they are the ones who March to there own beat but don't do it loudly or for attention (I bet you wears pineapple socks to work).

Now if you want signs I'd say to you as someone who uses sidereal signs that you are a dare devil on an emotional level. Have a love and philosophical ego and a strong sense of drama and acting maybe even a need for attachment (although Pluto may undo this).
LOL

I'm sorry but this is like the truest thing anyone has ever said about me on here. My brother (he's very Earth dominant) thinks I wear certain types of clothes for attention when I do it because I LOVE fashion! But this is a guy who wears sweat pants every day so yeah.

Whoam1

Pluto is actually less about what's new in fashion but how fashion can be your own authentic thing your own style etc.

GeminiSun

Pluto is actually less about what's new in fashion but how fashion can be your own authentic thing your own style etc.
Exactly! Or I agree? Haha.

Apart of me struggled with this for years in my teens. Do I hold myself back and be fake and dress not like my authentic self to not get unwanted attention or do I be myself and wear whatever I want to wear? I struggled with that and it wasn't until Saturn hit my Sag Moon when I realized being authentic to my self expression through clothes was more important to me then the unwanted attention it came with every now and then.

But gosh, I swear some people are so over dramatic. Maybe my Pluto doesn't see what the big deal is but come on people. Skinny jeans and a fitted leather moto-jacket with some studs here and there? It's not like I'm dressing up like Lady Gaga or Boy George. Not my fault I'd rather die then wear colorful clothes or clothes with big logos on them.

Gemini888

If you have known that person for a while, you may try your hand on a chart retification software. Just a quick googling and you'll see several websites offering the service for free. I do that for some people and I have to say it's quite accurate in many cases.

GeminiSun

Why couldn't you make both charts anonymous?
I'm not sure how to do that. lol!

And also, you guys, he's into Astrology too. And he's way smarter at it than me. Lmfao can you guys imagine the cringe of it all if somehow, someway he stumbles upon this thread? Gosh, I know the chances are like 1 out of a million but paranoid Scorpio placements can never be too sure :innocent:

Lmfao this is hilarious

GeminiSun

If you have known that person for a while, you may try your hand on a chart retification software. Just a quick googling and you'll see several websites offering the service for free. I do that for some people and I have to say it's quite accurate in many cases.
Oh my gosh thank you Gemini x

Osamenor

Staff member
I'm not sure how to do that. lol!
Edit his name and birth info out of his chart before you post it. You can do the same with your own, although since you've already posted your chart, we'll know which one's yours.

And also, you guys, he's into Astrology too.

In that case, why don't you just ask him his rising sign, etc? If he's into astrology, he'll know it.

For that matter, if you're both into astrology, you can discuss your own synastry. Do you know if he's interested in you, too? If he is, then you've got a great springboard for talking about the astrological side of the relationship.

Or do you really prefer to skulk around pulling petals off daisies and playing the "he likes me, he likes me not" game? At this point, that's really what you're doing, only online with astrology.

GeminiSun

Edit his name and birth info out of his chart before you post it. You can do the same with your own, although since you've already posted your chart, we'll know which one's yours.

In that case, why don't you just ask him his rising sign, etc? If he's into astrology, he'll know it.

For that matter, if you're both into astrology, you can discuss your own synastry. Do you know if he's interested in you, too? If he is, then you've got a great springboard for talking about the astrological side of the relationship.

Or do you really prefer to skulk around pulling petals off daisies and playing the "he likes me, he likes me not" game? At this point, that's really what you're doing, only online with astrology.
He already told me about his Moon and Ascendant. And pretty sure he told me about his Mars/Venus but I FORGOT! Lmfao!

Venus Moon, Earth Rising.

Gemini888

He already told me about his Moon and Ascendant. And pretty sure he told me about his Mars/Venus but I FORGOT! Lmfao!

That's even better for retification, if you don't feel like asking him for his birth data.

As for the privacy, just open Paint and use an eraser to clean out the data. No one will know who any of you are just from a birth chart :biggrin:

Osamenor

Staff member
If you know his rising sign and his birthdate, you can cast an almost completely accurate chart for him. All the planetary placements would be within a degree of correct. The moon only moves about half a degree in the time it takes one sign to rise, and it's the fastest.

Do you mean Venus conjunct Moon (thought you didn't remember where his Venus is)? Or is his Moon in Taurus or Libra?

Some astrologers say that couples should ideally have rising signs in the same element (both water, both air, etc.) or same polarity (water and earth or air and fire). By that logic, you, with Scorpio rising, should date someone with a water or earth rising sign. If he has an earth rising sign, that's one of the pluses (or so they say - I don't have the experience with this to offer a personal opinion on its accuracy). I can tell you that in my longest-lasting relationship, both of us had earth rising signs (Taurus for him, Capricorn for me).

If there's significant Taurus in his chart, that helps explain your attraction to him, astrologically. People often are attracted to people with placements in their seventh house - someone having something around your DC is one possible factor in you seeing them as a potential partner.

It sounds like you've at least been talking to him. Why not ask him on a date and see where it goes?