What is wrong with my bladder??? Help needed :)

JUPITERASC

by the way
3PM - 7 PM are optimum times to support Bladder and Kidneys using Tai Chi Qigong :smile:

TCM+clock.jpeg

Vanja

You mean to do the Qigong exercises between 3 pm and 7 pm? or the number of times the exercise should be done? :)

JUPITERASC

You mean to do the Qigong exercises between 3 pm and 7 pm?
or the number of times the exercise should be done? :)
Check the diagram I just posted
The diagram specifies relevant time of day
for example
find where the words "Bladder"
and "Kidneys" are written
then note the time of day stated there on the diagram :smile:

JUPITERASC

Hello everyone :)

I am so happy to find you since I had no one to talk to about my horaries which I love so much!
Anyways, I have had a problem with my bladder for some time now (since 2016 September), for no apparent reason. I have had the problem to find a doctor for it (everyone is dismissing it because there are no infections, I have done urine tests, and so on, but no further serious tests). I urinate like 15 times a day and keep returning after I was in the bathroom like 15 min ago.
Now I am scared that is perhaps something more serious. I am in search of another doc, but in the meantime, I was looking at the horary and am very concerned..
So, my question is: what is wrong with my bladder (in sense, like I hope it is not a cancer of some sort or anything serious like that)?
Date: 19, november 2017
Place: Belgrade, Serbia
Time: 00:12 h
This is the chart I have done with Regiomontanus house system:

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi...=gw&sday=30&smon=5&syr=2018&hsy=5&rs=0&add=32

ASC: 23' 42'' Virgo

I am a beginner, so bear with me :)

I have read somewhere that 1 house is health, and 6th the disease?
So, according to this chart, I am signified with Mercury at the end of the 3rd house
(so interpreted in 4th?), and with Neptune in my 6th house
(that is what is worrying me!).
Maybe my problem has an indirect problem
with something else then bladder (but is effecting on it)?
Moon is in Sagittarius 2'38'' - combust with the Sun from Scorpio 26'51'' (do we consider it combust if it is in another sign at the end like this?).
Moon is applying square to Neptune (I am guessing bad news)
Moon will conjunct Mercury and Saturn till the end of the sign (Saturn also being bad news, delays?).
All in all, that's where I am at now, stuck :) Cannot make any sense of it. What do you guys think??? :unsure:
All help is highly appreciated!
Vanja
Meanwhile
BobZemcos useful Summary of Horary for beginners
as well as more experienced :smile:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38125&highlight=significators

The theory behind Horary is very simple:

1) there is a Question that weighs very heavily on your mind.

2) when you have a clear understanding of what it is that you really want to know, you cast a chart or an astrologer casts one for you

3) That freezes the Planets as they transit the heavens at that moment (hence: Horary)

4) the Rising Sign and Planet that rules the Rising Sign represents you

5) the House, or often more correctly, the Sign that represents the Matter you're asking about and the Planet that rules that Sign represents the Matter. The Matter can be a person or a thing or an idea (like a rumor or a dream).

6) the relationship between those two rulers tells you what has happened, and what is yet to come. That relationship is in the form of aspects. If there are no aspects, then there is nothing to come.

7) the Moon plays a special dual-role signifying the State of Mind of the Querent and also how things play out, how they happen, and when they happen. When there are no aspects formed by the Moon (ie it is Void of Course) then nothing will happen. Note that there are a handful of certain special select Horary Questions where a Void of Course Moon is not relevant. Those are often war, conflict or legal questions, or Questions related to Career.

8) in addition to forming aspects, those Planets must also have Perfect Reception, as opposed to simple Reception. Reception is about "allowing." For example if Mars is applying in aspect to Jupiter, and Jupiter receives Mars then Jupiter is allowing Mars to act. Jupiter is effectively saying, "Go ahead and do that thing that you do." If Jupiter does not receive Mars, then Jupiter is effectively saying, "Go away and leave me alone. Go. Get out of here." If it is a Sign of Enmity, like Mars in Capricorn (the Fall of Jupiter) then Jupiter is effectively saying, "Cease and Desist. I will stop you from doing anything. If necessary, I may even get violent to stop you." And that just might be the case if Jupiter were also in a Violent Sign, otherwise Jupiter would just keep slamming doors in your face.

9) How things actually play out depends a lot on the "strength" of the Planets involved. The strength of the Planets indicates their ability to do act and do things and carry out plans and make things happen. A Planet that is not just in its own Sign, but also in its Triplicity or Term, and is Direct in Motion, Fast in Speed, Angular or Succedent, in Hayz, in a trine aspect with Venus/Jupiter/Sun is very powerful. That's a person with a purpose in life who has both the will and ability to act and make things happen.

A Planet that is Slow in Speed, Retrograde, in Fall/Detriment, Cadent, and not in Sect or worse is Out-of Sect isn't going to be able to do anything, even when there is Perfect Reception in the chart, this person is going to botch every thing up and turn a dream about ponies and gum-drops into a nightmare, because they don't have the strength or will to make things happen.

10) when charts have early/late Ascendants, Void of Course Moons, Moon via Combusta, Saturn in the 1st or 7th House (when not a significator) you can look at the chart for reasons why you are getting those warnings.

Often a non-significator Planet is making an aspect to one of the primary significators. Sextiles and trines usually indicate on-going events which first must be completed before anything can happen. Conjunctions, squares and opposition usually indicate obstacles that are preventing things from happening, and with the "hard" aspects sometimes things can still happen if those obstacles can be overcome.

The condition and placement of the Moon/Ascendant Ruler will tell you the State of Mind and what kind of person the Querent is; good-hearted, or ambivalent, or in sheer terror, in a total panic, has the "stink of desperation" or is immature and selfish, looking do to harm, or is someone you wouldn't let your dog go near. The Planet that is the Quesited/Matter will tell you about them, but not with the same clarity as the Querent. A poorly placed 10th House Ruler might be a job you really don't want, because it ain't all that or isn't what you think it is. A poorly placed 7th House Ruler is someone you might not really want to be with, or something you don't really want to buy and so on.

For a Planet (like the Ascendant Ruler) in Detriment, it is important that it make an aspect to the 1st House (ie it is not inconjunct in the 2nd, 6th, 8th or 12th Houses), and for other significators that it aspect the House it rules. A Planet that is inconjunct to the House it rules can't witness or give testimony to the affairs of that House. That means it cannot control those events, and being weak in Detriment has even less control and less ability to effect outcomes

JUPITERASC

So, Jupi, what do you make out of my horary question? :)

I am really interested to hear your opinion :)
it seems that step one is that we find the significators of your horary question :smile:
According to BobZemcos expert guidelines
we find the significators as follows:

QUOTE BOBZEMCO
4) the Rising Sign and Planet that rules the Rising Sign
represents you

so since ours is an astrological learning forum
I wait for you to tell me which is the planet ruling the Rising Sign :smile:

QUOTE BOBZEMCO
5) the House, or often more correctly, the Sign
that represents the Matter you're asking about
and the Planet that rules that Sign represents the Matter.
The Matter can be a person or a thing or an idea
(like a rumor or a dream).

so I now wait for you tell me which is the House representing the Matter
which is the planet ruling the Sign on the House representing the matter

waybread

Vanja, I haven't spent much studying timing in horary astrology, mostly because I believe that the future is open-ended, depending upon the kinds of choices we make.

For example, I think that a person with a broken leg will have different answers on when it will be healed depending upon whether she seeks medical treatment or not; whether she has the bone properly set, and so on. Then some illnesses are chronic. They aren't curable, although the symptoms can improve; and whether this happens or not depends upon whether the person takes steps to improve the situation or not. If your bladder problems are triggered by very stressful times, unfortunately we cannot promise that very stressful times will never happen in the future.

Just to complicate matters further, horary generally does not give a precise date, but more general predictions like "days, months, or years." If you're in the "years" category, then are we talking about 2 or 20? And so on. I just turned to one of my horary books which has a chapter on timing (Karen Hamaker-Zondag, A Handbook of Horary Astrology,) and she starts it by saying that predicting times is risky and involves a lot of intuition.

Hopefully one of the horary astrologers who has studied time more than I have will come to this thread. You might try PMing people whose horary readings you admire and ask for their opinions.

I do think physical therapy, some type of Neptunian meditation or Asian physical discipline (such as Tai Chi,) and swimming should all be beneficial. With so much water in your chart, you probably enjoy being in your element! The main thing is that these are all ways to reduce feelings of stress.

Some traditional astrologers use the modern outer planets as supplementary data points, and some don't use them at all. The modern planets don't fit into the table of essential dignities, devised in ancient times, as they weren't discovered until the 18th-20th centuries. I use them as supplementary data when I think their core meanings add interpretive value, but I stick to the traditional sign rulerships for horary charts.

It seems that, despite setbacks, you are taking positive steps to keep your life on track, so that is all to the good. William Lilly, the 17th century English astrologer who wrote the authoritative textbook on horary astrology, talked about physical ailments and spiritual or "imagination" ailments. Some people do experience frequent urination when they are under a lot of stress, which he would have classified as a more spiritual type of illness, back in the days before psychology and medical knowledge of what ongoing stress does to the body.

Good luck with this Vanja, and please let us know what happens.

Vanja

Jupi, I have answered this in my first post. I wanted to hear your opinion, but I guess you don't practice horary.

JUPITERASC

Jupi, I have answered this in my first post.
I wanted to hear your opinion, but I guess you don't practice horary.
Ours is an astrological learning forum, not a free reading forum :smile:
and so
some help for you regarding your comments on first post
as BobZemco says
significators must be assigned
obviously correct significators must be assigned
so
In Medical Matters 6th house is one of the main indicators of disease generally
so its condition, ruling planet and any planets contained within it
will describe the nature of the illness
and whether its origin is physical or psychological.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h6.html
If 6th house planetary ruler is retrograde the disease is likely to be recurring.
If the ruler of the ascendant is strong and well placed
and the 6th house ruler is weak
the patient has the means to overcome the disease.
Specifically it rules the lower part of the belly and smaller intestine
the guts
liver and kidneys

In Medical Matters 8th house rules
Sex organs (genitals)

haemorrhoids, gall-stones, strangury (painful excretion of urine)
bladder
groin, piles
and poisons generally.
so your opinion regarding whether significator of the issue
is 6th house
or
8th house is needed

waybread

Actually, some of us do a lot of free readings on this forum. Hence my previous posts on this thread.

Vanja, I don't think these are cures, but you might get some relieve from drinking raspberry leaf tea and cranberry juice. They won't harm anything, if they don't help.

Vanja

Well, I have been to another urologist, who says that I suffer from an overactive bladder (didn't sound like he knew what exactly were the causes for the illness itself and didn't bother to explain it to me). Just said that the capacity of the bladder is smaller due to constant spasm of the bladder!

He gave me some medicine to have for 1,5 month and then to come for a checkup.
My general practice doctor says that this medicine (in practice) has not shown some good results, but that I don't have much choice so to take it. :(((
Thank you Waybread for all your time and support <3 :) and Jupi for your comments, I really appreciate it!

As far as what you said Jupi:
"so your opinion regarding whether significator of the issue
is 6th house
or
8th house is needed"

I don't know :) I will have to read more about it to find out. :)

Last edited:

muchacho

As far as what you said Jupi:
"so your opinion regarding whether significator of the issue
is 6th house
or
8th house is needed"

I don't know :) I will have to read more about it to find out. :)
I think if you would have asked "what's wrong with me?" then L6 would signify the illness. But you asked "What's wrong with my bladder" so in this case L8 should signify your illness. And L8 (bladder) being in H1 means that's what's currently haunting you. Interestingly though, L8 (Mars - infections) in Libra (kidneys). But as you say, your doctors have ruled out kidney infection already.

Vanja

hehe.. muchacho u r so right! :D
I was blind :D (the answer was in the question) but, believe me, when I walked out of that doc's office, my head was spinning, cuz he didn't explain WHY was this all happening to me, instead of just gave me this medicine (not sure of the expression u guys use in English, but something like to ditch me?), which I am not even sure is going to help me. And he himself confirmed it, like, we'll c if this helps u! :andy::eek:

I feel like I hadn't moved an inch.

muchacho

hehe.. muchacho u r so right! :D
I was blind :D (the answer was in the question) but, believe me, when I walked out of that doc's office, my head was spinning, cuz he didn't explain WHY was this all happening to me, instead of just gave me this medicine (not sure of the expression u guys use in English, but something like to ditch me?), which I am not even sure is going to help me. And he himself confirmed it, like, we'll c if this helps u! :andy::eek:

I feel like I hadn't moved an inch.
Maybe try get a second opinion from someone who does alternative medicine. Those people are much closer to the astrological mindset. You may get a more definite answer there. Good luck!