Next week lottery win? Traditional, Magic 8 ball and Ankara tests

chappygirl

Hello All,

An excited friend found 9 of 10 lottery win indicators mentioned here:
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/For...ML/018767.html

Since I am not familiar with natal astrology, I suggested she could draw a horary chart to check if there is a possibility. But instead of asking "will i ever win the lottery?", she asked "will I win the next week lottery?".. :annoyed:

So I will only read for the next week possibility and use both 5 or 11th houses as I have read different threads diverging on lottery rulership:

- moon is void (--)

- querent: mars, in 10th (+) is in partile conjunction with a very dignified mercury, the 11th ruler (+)..but..Mars is peregrine (--)

- Regulus is culminating in this chart (+)

- If lottery is 5th ruler: jupiter, also 2nd ruler, is in 12th (-), slightly dignified by face, but in exact conjunction with lucky star SPICA (+) and, if 11th house is indeed the lottery, then Jupiter isnt unfortunate since it would be sitting on the cusp of the derived 2nd house (money from lottery) suggesting a potential big win. Then, Venus, as the potential money win (and natal 2nd ruler), would then be angular in the derived chart, conjunct MC (which is conjunct Regulus), and NN and 11th cusp of luck/hopes!
Finally, Jupiter is in the same degree as POF (+) and North Node (+)
However... there is no applying aspect between Venus/Jupiter/Mars. Also, Jupiter is in the sign of detriment of the querent.

- If lottery is 11th ruler: Mercury is exalted, in domicile and its own terms (+++), about to perfect a partile conjunction with querent (+) in angular house (+)
On the negative side, Mars doesnt receive Mercury but I guess aspect still perfects since Mercury receives Mars?
Also, Mercury and querent are in the sign of the querent's money's detriment (--).

Also, Uranus is in loose conjunction with Mercury by antiscia (4°) could point to a surprise?

However, Saturn is in the 2nd (-) which is rather restrictive as per money. Yet, in mutual reception with 2nd/5th ruler by domicile/exaltation, I will count this as neutral (=). Do you agree?

Interestingly, Pluto's degree position (16°54) in the 2nd (in same house as natal), if added to the chart ASC degree of 13°06, equals a perfect 30°..Pluto is also the modern ruler of Scorpio, the Ascendant' sign.

At this point, I dont really know if that could be a yes considering Moon and unaspected Jupiter :unsure:
So lets look at the other 2 methods...

Attachments

• Samanth Will I win next week.jpg
    Samanth Will I win next week.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

chappygirl

Dr Farr.. I need your assistance here...am I correctly reading?

Magic 8 ball:

1/ If quesited is 5th house Jupiter: its a yes. Jupiter's dispositor is Venus, a yes again
2/If quesited is 11th house Mercury: its a yes
3/If quesited is POF: then its Mercury, a yes

Ankara's method:

1/if quesited is 5th house Jupiter
Querent Mars is angular (+)
Quesited Jupiter is in 12th house (-) but disposed by Venus, general significator of lottery/luck (+), which is conjunct north node (+)
Jupiter is conjunct Spica (+)
Jupiter is in same degree as POF (+) and North Node (+)
Moon flows towards Jupiter, POF and querent (+++)
Querent Mars flows towards POF (+) and Jupiter (+)

2/If quesited is 11th house Mercury:
Querent Mars is angular (+)
Quesited Mercury is angular (+), in domicile and exalted (+)
Moon flows toward querent (+) and quesited (+)
Mercury flows towards querent Mars (+)
Mercury is in partile conjunction with querent (+)
Mercury flows towards the POF (+)
Mercury is POF's dispositor (+)

Could there really be a possibility of winning next week? :surprised:

Last edited:

dr. farr

One point: I do not believe that any horary method can reliably predict the outcome of a pure chance matter (such as a lottery draw); Horary MIGHT be reliable in suggesting a possible lucky or unlucky tendency for an individual during a given short period of time, but that's about it; just as horary, in my opinion, cannot reliably and continually predict winning sports teams or stock/commodity market price moves-these (sports, financial markets) require their own special prognostic methods, horary was never designed to address such matters; this includes traditional, Ankara and modern Lunar horary methods; and the Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method.

dr. farr

In the posted chart, as indicating a lucky vs unlucky week relative to the lottery relative to the querent:

Querent = 1st whole sign house = Scorpio = Mars
Quesited = 5th house = Pisces = Jupiter
Mars flows toward Jupiter = + testimony
Moon is in a pitted degree (- testimony) but flows toward significators (+ testimony) = net neutral testimony

Primary result = net +1 testimony = a probably favorable answer
IF also looking at essential dignities, etc, of the significators, if detriments outweigh dignities, then 1 point is subtracted from the above net testimonies; if dignities outweigh detriments, then 1 point is added to the above net testimonies; essential detriments and dignities MAY be used as SECONDARY testimonies in the Ankara method, however I myself have rarely done so, considering this to be an unnecessary complication of the method (if one wants to use a complicated method, why not simply stick with regular traditional horary?)...

chappygirl

In the posted chart, as indicating a lucky vs unlucky week relative to the lottery relative to the querent:

Querent = 1st whole sign house = Scorpio = Mars
Quesited = 5th house = Pisces = Jupiter

Hi Dr Farr,

thanks for your help.

So lottery is a 5th house matter for you?
I get confused in when to use 11th house: which matters relate to it exactly?

dr. farr

Yes, since the 5th house has to do with gambling and other types of financial speculation, which is what one does when one plays the lottery; 11th has to do with hopes and ideals, and does not involve betting money on gambling or other speculative ventures.

11th house includes friends, associations, hopes, ideals, high level realizations, also receiving honors (R. Bills "Rulership Book" has extensive lists of affinities for each house)

Last edited:

chappygirl

I guess gambling being fun, I do understand why its a 5th house matter.

as for the lottery, nobody plays for fun: there is no fun in checking in boxes according to me and the only purpose of doing that is in the hope of winning; so using 11th house as money from heaven does makes sense to me.

But why are we leaving out the 8th. house?

I also wondered why 8th house was never used in lottery as the lottery jackpot is only constituted with other players' money.
But then, 8th house is the money won thanks to the decision of someone else, be it a judge (in case of litigation) or the person who wrote a will (in case of inheritance).
So my guess is that, since a lottery win cannot be won through the "will" of someone else, be it a judge or other players; it may not be an 8th house matter.

Last edited:

RishiRahul

I guess gambling being fun, I do understand why its a 5th house matter.

as for the lottery, nobody plays for fun: there is no fun in checking in boxes according to me and the only purpose of doing that is in the hope of winning; so using 11th house as money from heaven does makes sense to me.

I also wondered why 8th house was never used in lottery as the lottery jackpot is only constituted with other players' money.
But then, 8th house is the money won thanks to the decision of someone else, be it a judge (in case of litigation) or the person who wrote a will (in case of inheritance).
So my guess is that, since a lottery win cannot be won through the "will" of someone else, be it a judge or other players; it may not be an 8th house matter.

Hi,

I wonder if astrology works on guesses...!

Have we ever also wonder, besides the 8th. house being other peoples money/windfalls/inheritance, that the quadrants to the 8th. house is important too....

8+4=11
11+4=2
2+4=5
5+4=8

RishiRahul

chappygirl

I wonder if astrology works on guesses...!

I am guessing which house works for the question asked here: 5th, 8th, 11th? I still dont know, never had a resolved horary lottery chart before.

Have we ever also wonder, besides the 8th. house being other peoples money/windfalls/inheritance, that the quadrants to the 8th. house is important too....

8+4=11
11+4=2
2+4=5
5+4=8

Please, could you elaborate on that? I am not familiar with it :happy:

Then, considering Mercury's conjunction to the querent, it should then have been a yes? yet, it seems it didnt happen?

Last edited:

RishiRahul

I am guessing which house works for the question asked here: 5th, 8th, 11th? I still dont know, never had a resolved horary lottery chart before.

Please, could you elaborate on that? I am not familiar with it :happy:

Then, considering Mercury's conjunction to the querent, it should then have been a yes? yet, it seems it didnt happen?

Hi,

What I meant was that the 8th. and 5th. house is important for lotteries; and also 2 & 11th as they are houses of finance.

Strange that there are quadrants to each other, which is supportive to each other......

RishiRahul

chappygirl

Thanks.

8th is also ruled by a strong Mercury which was in partile conjunction with querent so it should have been a yes? Yet querent didnt win apparently.

According to you, could it mean a yes but later than the timeframe desired by querent?
Or like is it because, as Dr Farr wrote, horary cant answer this type of question :unsure: