Significator in the 12th, still conjunct ascendant?

chappygirl

Hello

In a pregnancy question, if:

- 5th ruler is 8 degrees from ascendant, so in the 12th house
- Moon is 6 degrees past ASC, in the 1st house

can these positions still be considered as operating conjunctions?

Vyri

Banned
Chappy Girl

A slight aside here:

Is it the same sign on the Ascendant that holds both? Which planet is moving faster, the planet moving to the Ascendant within the 12th, (progressions) is influential to tell you why the Prima Facia :unsure: the individual is unhappy with her/his 12th house
circumstances. The sign that is held above the 1st house on the Ascendant within the 12th, tells of a 12th house dissatisfaction with the house rising after it, a planet within that domain also speaks of prior energies that have caused (by relationship to natural house and timed horary positions/houses) the querant 12th sadness or self undoing, reflective karma, dharma.

The moiety of the two (the distance) a division by half, with the consideration of the angles 8-10 degrees orb usually for planets, again by house evaluation, for the lights 8-12 deg. orb, depending upon signs present upon the cusps, cardinal etc and planets within these houses, having a ratio of known influence. Take average and divide into half. The dignities/debilities give either more power-or vice versa, so it a value and quality you have to establish, hence a larger area of orb or influence may be reckoned with.

Have 29 degrees of Leo rising, bringing Leo concerns into my 1st house with Pluto/S.N. within that sign/house, Pluto exalted as trials I must strife with. Am 65 and during the 70's abortion laws were becoming legalized within different sectors of provinces. My thoughts were that marriage should always precede child bearing, could not see the forest for the trees. The abortions I had are always a reflection of dire dharma now in my later years. Having one daughter out of wedlock was my decisive sin born upon me coming at a later date in my life, but at least..it came. The trials of those wrong decisions shown within my life to this day. My little one is happy and married with a Christian hub proves out that what we see as sin in legalities in a worldly sense is not what is reckoned with my Father I believe as non forgiving.

Not to wax long here, but just trying to reflect on 12th house musings. 'There is no measure of sin' we walk as light as a feather where there is no time or space..in heavenly spheres. Weight creates sin, the weight of the world upon our shoulders-subconscious.

Hoping you will reflect upon the meaning of the natural sign position of the Asc. arriving on your first house to direct where you might start understanding your personal nature of 12th house beginnings. See where Aries resides additionally, he vacates the 1st house (our Astrological personal nature diverting) for a reason to go where he listeth. He is replaced with the sign of why we have chosen to visit here for corrections if needful.

Didn't think it through enough; aspects that apply to each other create events, leaving each other the event is over. It is interesting to progress a horary chart to see when planets move to Ascendant to give you the opportunity to become pregnant. Jupiter will eventually conjunct your Ascendant, and how the question is phrased, gives a clearer understanding of just how Jupiter's influence will affect the question's outcome. Although I see Saturn in Jupiter's sign Sagittarius on your 3rd, and the house of pregnancy (5th) holds Pisces, where Neptune is, very revealing.

Maybe you could give the question on the chart?

All the best

Have a happy joyous safe 4th
Take care
Vyri:sideways:

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
If Moon is in the 1st and L5/Jup is in the 12th, then Moon is 14 degrees ahead of Jupiter and separating. Am I seeing it accurately?

Vyri

Banned
Chappy Girl,

My reply:

May we see the chart and the question as it appears before the universe?

All the best
Vyri:cool::innocent:

Vyri

Banned
Chappy Girl,

Should there be a Parallel between them both the energy lingers. Moon moves past the energies of their understandings of joint community. She wishes to retreat from 12th house past trials of Jupiter, but Jupiter here is protecting as he is lord of 12th naturally. A great understanding or wisdom accompanies his position in the 12th. Look to Lilly Sagittarius lord sufficient rather than to Neptune of Pisces?

Take care

All the best
Vyri:whistling::happy:

chappygirl

here it is

Attachments

• prego in 6 month.jpg
    prego in 6 month.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 69

IleneK

Premium Member
Ilenek

Say could you tell me the meaning of sixchar? Don't get it.
All the best
Vyri:love:

In order for the system to allow you to post an answer, the post has to contain a minimum of 6 or 8? [I don't exactly remember :smile:] characters.
So if we want to post a response that less than 6 or 8 characters, like "Yup", members have taken to writing "sixchar" or "6char" in the body of the response so it will meet that minimum character requirement.

All the best to you, too, Vyri :love::love:

chappygirl

So moon/asc worked then.

What was the timeframe asked ?

6 months. she fell pregnant in november/december.

5th and 1st rulers are in unfortunate houses yet chart was a yes.. maybe Moon and MC hold the answer:
Moon is in the 1st, same sign as ascendant.
Moon rules MC.
Moon is on the same degree as MC.
Moon squared MC 0,23 unit later so could mean a bit more than 1/3rd of a year = 4 months.

Last edited: