Asteroids Reiki + Aura

Capricorn2616

I have Reiki and Aura conjunct my sun. Has anyone seen these asteroids with similar placements exhibit any kind of ability? Is it possible that I have healing abilities/could see auras, or would they be combust because of the sun? Thanks ya'll! :biggrin:

astrobunny

I actually had not heard of these two before in reference to astrology until I looked them up for your post. Apparently, I have Reiki opposite my sun by 1 degree and Aura perfectly sextile Jupiter.

Does anyone know how wide an orb to use for them as well because I have them in 2 and 3 degree angles & wonder if should I ignore those?

Capricorn2616

I think asteroids are so interesting but with the more obscure ones its difficult to find anything about aspects. I also have Merlin conjunct my Uranus :w00t: I'm not sure if that's significant because it's an outer planet. I've been combing the Linda Goodman threads.

astrobunny

I think asteroids are so interesting but with the more obscure ones its difficult to find anything about aspects. I also have Merlin conjunct my Uranus :w00t: I'm not sure if that's significant because it's an outer planet. I've been combing the Linda Goodman threads.

Did you notice this thread? It's got a lot of those psychic asteroids you're interested in.

I'm combing through them now to see if they closely touch my personal planets.

rahu

Banned
Hey Capricorn
That's wild. It definitely means you could see Auras. It also means your aura is very powerful so if you went to a reader, they could tell you alot. and with religion, you have psychic healing abilities. A easy way to work into this, is to learn to feel your own aura. just slowly move your open palms towards each other. at one point you will feel your energies touching. then just move your palms slowly back and forth and you will feel your aura. it feels like thick air between your palms. Next time a friend has a headache, move your palm over their head slowly and the area of the headache will feel hot. slowly form a cup with your palm and scoop the negative energy away, then blow your palm clean and start again. Also if you have a infection or something else, do the same thing until the sensation of heat is gone. With those asteroids, you could easily progress to the point you could just visualize or meditate the negative energy away
rahu

rahu

Banned
I actually had not heard of these two before in reference to astrology until I looked them up for your post. Apparently, I have Reiki opposite my sun by 1 degree and Aura perfectly sextile Jupiter.

Does anyone know how wide an orb to use for them as well because I have them in 2 and 3 degree angles & wonder if should I ignore those?
2 to 3 can be close enough. you just have to practice harder than a exact in.
rahu

rahu

Banned

Wow Merlin opposed to your Uranus. Wow you have the potential to manipulate some very strong magical forces

AppLeo

WOW! I have reiki exactly conjunct my ascendent.

It's an energy, psychic healing astroid. Coolz.

reiki.png

rahu

Banned
Or maybe an apprentice ..

hmm actually it seems that merlin was not a given name but a general term used to describe druidic priests, they were called merlins. though it is possible a single individual originated the term by his name.

well capricorn2616 ,you opened a can of worms. my aura is conjunct my merlin (3 degree orb )with aura exactly opposed my moon in scorpio and merlin opposed my chiron and exactly square my sun and mercury.
reiki is exactly square my pluto

rahu

Last edited:

astrobunny

Anyone have any guesses to whether Merlin being conjunct to my Fortune has any meaning?

I also realized Reiki is opposite my Chiron as well as my sun. Imma have to look up more on these psychic asteroids. These are fascinating.

Attachments

• itsme.jpg
    itsme.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 46

rahu

Banned
Anyone have any guesses to whether Merlin being conjunct to my Fortune has any meaning?

I also realized Reiki is opposite my Chiron as well as my sun. Imma have to look up more on these psychic asteroids. These are fascinating.

hmmm telepathy and Anubis....talking with the dead
rahu

Capricorn2616

I've read that Merlin is where you can manifest magic in your life. All humans are capable of magic, people have just forgotten about their own abilities. It's ironic that you bring up Druidism, Rahu. I had a random desire to look into it a few weeks ago.