Finding something intangible?

I don't want to make this sound depressing, but how long did it take you to get into the situation you are in? What makes you think that you can fix it in a day or two?

And what exactly do any of these mean? None of them have any procedures. Become more spiritual? You're kidding right? I know people who have spent 60 years on just that item and according to them have made only a very little progress. These seem a awful like procrastination speech.

I have a self-help book which is a kind spiritual 12 stage process. It tells you exactly what to do---in steps. Its very very very exceedingly hard to do, even when the steps are right in front of me.

Hey, why the aggression?

It's not going to take a single day. I know that. But it's a step in the right direction is it not? It's better to take the first few steps in the journey as opposed to sitting down and dwelling on how long it will be.

Sorry. I wasn't trying to be aggressive. I was just commenting that those things that you listed won't get you anywhere because you don't have any steps to do them.

Being more caring is wonderful, but the only step program that I know that works on that is devilishly difficult. And you didn't post any procedures. Do you have any? Its not being aggressive to ask for how you are going to go a bout doing those things.

You make good points and I understand where you are coming from.

That's my next step; finding the procedures to make it happen. Right now, I'm just overwhelmed. So, I'll start with one thing at a time.

To add to that list, I need to burn off this energy. I should get back to my old exercise routine.

It looks like if you work very hard, you can change the issues you mentioned forever - including mental illness. You have pluto transits of your Saturn and transpersonal planets coming up that you can use to fundamentally shift your ability to put visions, emotions, and spiritual raw material into detail oriented practice.

Well, this is good. Can't wait.

For where to start --- how about your coursework? Are your daily studies related to career / engineering?

Yes! It's been such a horrible past couple weeks for me, emotionally, that I am just starting to pull myself together.

This progress on myself is not going to happen over night. So, I'll try start with my health and school work. That is probably ideal right now.

The Handle Planet is the most important planet of the Bucket Pattern, focusing the energy of the nine Bowl planets and acting as their point of release, in a manner described by the sign and in the life arena described by the house of the Handle Planet. This highly directed way of approaching situations is lacking in the 10-planet-Bowl-chart individual. Both patterns are alike, however, in having a sense of lack symbolized by the empty half of the chart; but they again differ in that the Bucket uses the Handle planet like an arm to reach out for what is lacking in a very direct manner. The Bucket is also less self-contained than the Bowl and is more willing to deal with matters that originate outside irtself. In the Bucket, the "cutting" planet (the clockwise planet in the rim opposition) is of secondary importance. With the Bucket Pattern one tends to direct his or her efforts towards a single purpose, and to emphasize self-projection.

If your Handle Planet is directly above the center of your Bowl, you are highly directed and can go to great lengths to achieve your goals. If a core opposition—an opposition from a planet in the center of the Bowl to the Handle planet—is also present, you have a great, single-minded ambition as well.

Could I get more insight on this? And what I can do to harness this energy?

noraleader

Banned
it's been kind of cool saying things and you expressing appreciation, but i definately don't want to give the impression that i (or anyone!) has necessarily any real insight into *your* life ;) i do appreciate the fact that you're a self-tasker, with a sense of pride in accomplishment, and that you can take a statement from others without an emotional reaction (of course here, you're kinda inviting observations about your person) but anyway -

here's a "proof" for kindness...

if you research "epistemological solipsism" which is western taxonomy for buddhism/plato's cave, you'll find it to be irrefutable .. which isn't really worth anything because we're dealing with such empiric, sweeping statements about the nature of being and observation..

..the consideration is, that if, intellectually (buddha = intellect) we are unable to verify that there is existence beyond the self, we are in a very wide (and improbable) vale of consideration indeed.. if all of these shadow forms are, vaguely possibly some part of the self, then it would be reasonable to treat "them" well, in case they are some presently unreachable part of our greater self.

it's really a bottomless draw of consideration.. our distinction of other is permissive (the luciferian hypothesis that other is distinct therefore we can get away with murder ... a real big "oops!" if karma or confluent awareness has some latency..) or creative.. once we enact something, we induce a universal state where such things may occur, and, psychologically, this constitutes our mind. from that point forward, we have to accept that such things can occur in existence, as we observe in typical states of guilt (knowledge) and fear associated with wrongdoing. eg. "it's often much easier not to worry about being chopped up into tiny little bits if you've never actually engaged in the procedure".

by being "kind" we approach confluence and there is less disjunct between the forms we observe and our internal projections of life from these perspectives.

how are you going to want to understand the language of birds if all they are saying outside your window is "you ate chicken again! i cannot believe it!!! every day the chicken!"

read the tao te ching, cook scones. scones are easy, sense of accomplishment, and always please. practice khoomei before your throat gets all old and rigid. harmonic series, throat chakra.. frequency!

people say, it's better to regret something you have done than something you haven't. people say all kinds of b0ll0cks things though.

Last edited:

RaRohini

The thing about this one is tricky:

"Be more giving, nicer, and the universe would reward me."

It is important that you do not see it as 'being nice SO I WILL BE REWARDED.'

It is more about being nice out of compassion, universal love for others. If you can truly feel that love and offer it to others selflessly, then the universe will read you.

But if you are 'nice' because you want some kind of reward....then it does not work. :sideways:

True that !!
According to vedic thinking, there may be four paths to enlightenment.Dharma (doing your duty come what may), Artha(doing business in the ethical way:distribution of money to the most deserving), Kama (pursuing your passions or desires come what may), Moksha ( unearthing the absolute truth of life).. Your moon sign Dhanishta is in the path of Dharma .

katydid

Could I get more insight on this? And what I can do to harness this energy?

Your 'handle planet' is the Pluto in Scorpio in the 1st house. That is a very powerful, emotional, deep placement to try to keep hold of. But when you are in control of that Scorpio energy, you are quite a powerful, charismatic, intelligent, insightful, dragon.

I have full faith in you. I KNOW that you can pull it together and get your degree and move forward with your life. Now is your time.

noraleader, I'll read your response in time and start looking into those.

Your 'handle planet' is the Pluto in Scorpio in the 1st house. That is a very powerful, emotional, deep placement to try to keep hold of. But when you are in control of that Scorpio energy, you are quite a powerful, charismatic, intelligent, insightful, dragon.

I have full faith in you. I KNOW that you can pull it together and get your degree and move forward with your life. Now is your time.

Thank you for the support. I really want to know how to harness this Scorpio energy.

I have made the biggest mistake of my life and I wish I could contact her in some means. I miss her dearly. I made mistakes and I want to correct them. I will never make these mistakes again.

Taking each day one at a time, but I'm struggling. Time to open the books and start. Hopefully I will be deserving of her love again. Hopefully she forgives me.

I lost a friend from kindgergarden over this.

My ex is hurt bad. She is really hurt by what I did. I would do anything just to be able to have her in my arms again. I can't get her out of my head. Each day I wake up she is there, every night she is there. I can't calm myself down. This break-up is completely destroying me. I'm not joking either. Past 2 weeks I have done practically nothing. I have been given second chances on everything but I can't get myself together to do anything (regarding school). I just keep focusing my energy on finding something I could do in order to get back with my ex.

I want to contact her so bad, but I can't. I don't want to hurt her any more than I have already.

Haven't I suffered enough?

/emotional rant

Last edited:

theV

There is a hardship in letting go of past relationship with Scorpio/VenusPluto aspect. VenusPluto love is strong. When they love, they love strongly deeply. They create a strong bond with the other, and get obsessed with this bond or relationship that they have. When relationship ends, It feels like death to VenusPluto. The reason to this is that VenusPluto experiences power struggles, and dominations issues with the other partner. VenusP either is dominated or seeks to be dominated. Let's not forget the sun is falling in the sector of relationship, and the 8th house is the house of others rather than self like 2nd house. 8th house people are concerned in creating relationships that transform them.

There is a hardship in letting go of past relationship with Scorpio/VenusPluto aspect. VenusPluto love is strong. When they love, they love strongly deeply. They create a strong bond with the other, and get obsessed with this bond or relationship that they have. When relationship ends, It feels like death to VenusPluto.

Does it ever and it resonates in my behavior. I wish I kept my mouth shut and respected her wishes. I went on to assassinate her character when I was upset with myself and my mistakes (it's not as simple as that, spiking my medication didn't help either, nor the adjustments, etc.). I'd do anything to take it back. F-, I was such a horrible person to her at the end of the relationship.

I am restraining myself the best I can. So far so good, I think. I don't know if posting on here is a good idea but this is the only outlet I have found in order to talk to people regarding this. Outside of counselling, I don't have anyone to talk to.

The reason to this is that VenusPluto experiences power struggles, and dominations issues with the other partner. VenusP either is dominated or seeks to be dominated. Let's not forget the sun is falling in the sector of relationship, and the 8th house is the house of others rather than self like 2nd house. 8th house people are concerned in creating relationships that transform them.

Could you explain more about this? What is the importance of not forgeting the sun is falling in the sector of the relationship?

I have no idea what to do. I've been writing cards, wrapping gifts, making videos of myself combating my OCD, spewing my heart out in videos that I want to send to her. I start drawing again, but I'm affraid it is all towards trying to get her back and it's not geniune, I guess.

My head is spinning. I sort of know what I have to do but I can't maintain any form of focus. I lay my books in front of me hoping I would pick them up and just start my work. Trying to take baby steps but I'm not going anywhere.

Thank you guys for existing. You have no idea how comforting this is for me (well, you probably do because you have my chart sitting right there with all my secrets).

Last edited:
Like, look at this. I'm pathetic.

WP_20160326_10_33_33_Raw.jpg

katydid

It's good that you release some pent up energy with these drawings.

It would be better if you released some energy by doing your school work, but I understand. It's hard to focus on that.

But if you really want to get her back, then you need to SUCCEED in your schooling. You need to show her and her family that you are stable, successful, able to move forward in your life.

It's good that you release some pent up energy with these drawings.

It would be better if you released some energy by doing your school work, but I understand. It's hard to focus on that.

But if you really want to get her back, then you need to SUCCEED in your schooling. You need to show her and her family that you are stable, successful, able to move forward in your life.

Thank you. Yes, you're right.

theV

Does it ever and it resonates in my behavior. I wish I kept my mouth shut and respected her wishes. I went on to assassinate her character when I was upset with myself and my mistakes (it's not as simple as that, spiking my medication didn't help either, nor the adjustments, etc.). I'd do anything to take it back. F-, I was such a horrible person to her at the end of the relationship.

I am restraining myself the best I can. So far so good, I think. I don't know if posting on here is a good idea but this is the only outlet I have found in order to talk to people regarding this. Outside of counselling, I don't have anyone to talk to.

Could you explain more about this? What is the importance of not forgeting the sun is falling in the sector of the relationship?

I have no idea what to do. I've been writing cards, wrapping gifts, making videos of myself combating my OCD, spewing my heart out in videos that I want to send to her. I start drawing again, but I'm affraid it is all towards trying to get her back and it's not geniune, I guess.

My head is spinning. I sort of know what I have to do but I can't maintain any form of focus. I lay my books in front of me hoping I would pick them up and just start my work. Trying to take baby steps but I'm not going anywhere.

Thank you guys for existing. You have no idea how comforting this is for me (well, you probably do because you have my chart sitting right there with all my secrets).

Venus and Pluto person might be seek to control the partner. They seeks to change partner based on what they think is right, their Plutonian controlling behavior. They don't let their partner knows who they are, and their insecurities, so they might push them away or control their image in the eyes of their partner. VenusPluto controlling behavior leads to power struggles with their loved ones.

The eastern section of the zodiac is relation to the other and relationships. 8th house falls in the eastern section. 8th house is house of shared resources with other, therefore, it is a house of relationship. 8th house people seeks relationship that transforms them.

Thank you. Yes, you're right.

This is what I am going to focus on for the next couple months. I'm going to shape myself up to be the man she once saw. And then I'm going to make her the happiest woman on the planet, again.

I can't wait.

Thanks everyone! ♥ Be back on this topic, later!

Last edited:

katydid

This is what I am going to focus on for the next couple months. I'm going to shape myself up to be the man she once saw. And then I'm going to make her the happiest woman on the planet, again.

I can't wait.

Thanks everyone! ♥ Be back on this topic, later!

I love to hear you saying that. And I think that is a good motivation. But there is one potential drawback. I want you to get ready for this possibility.

You might be working hard and getting your school and life back on track. Then you hear that she has a new boyfriend.

Prepare yourself to keep on track, even if you encounter a landline. Don't let anything throw you. Rumors might freak you at first but keep going. You never know what will happen. She might have a rebound boyfriend and it doesn't work out. You need to keep going with your personal rebirth, NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES OR SAYS.

This is about YOU right now.

I love to hear you saying that. And I think that is a good motivation. But there is one potential drawback. I want you to get ready for this possibility.

You might be working hard and getting your school and life back on track. Then you hear that she has a new boyfriend.

Prepare yourself to keep on track, even if you encounter a landline. Don't let anything throw you. Rumors might freak you at first but keep going. You never know what will happen. She might have a rebound boyfriend and it doesn't work out. You need to keep going with your personal rebirth, NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES OR SAYS.

This is about YOU right now.

What makes you say that?

Never mind, I get what you mean. I shouldn't put the effort into trying to convince someone else if I'm getting better but rather proving to myself that I am better. I got to stop blaming other things, I need to focus on myself.

Thanks. It's very comforting and revealing. I really appreciate it.

Last edited: