What direction am I suppose to go in life based on chart?

hbn_235

Hey I have a question, What direction am I suppose to go in life based on chart? I see that Saturn return will happen for me in the next 2 years and I was told I had an high friction Saturn...so I kind of interested in what am I suppose to be learning this lifetime around?

astro_2gw_01_hbn_235.67409.31422.jpg

muchacho

Hey I have a question, What direction am I suppose to go in life based on chart? I see that Saturn return will happen for me in the next 2 years and I was told I had an high friction Saturn...so I kind of interested in what am I suppose to be learning this lifetime around?

View attachment 55652
Are you asking about what to do during that transit or what to do in life in terms of a career? Those are two very different topics.

ravinderccmb

If your period during 2010 to 2011 had some problems and losses, then your present period from june 2015 to dec 2016 will be very good for profession. from end of 2016 to mid 2018 there might be problems or losses or increased expenses. you have good chance of purchasing property during 2016.

hbn_235

If your period during 2010 to 2011 had some problems and losses, then your present period from june 2015 to dec 2016 will be very good for profession. from end of 2016 to mid 2018 there might be problems or losses or increased expenses. you have good chance of purchasing property during 2016.

Yeah I lost a romantic relationship around summer of 2011. June of this year i have a new job that I really like and getting a second job Overnight.

I hope can get a place of my own soon and hope to afford it also lol

hbn_235

Are you asking about what to do during that transit or what to do in life in terms of a career? Those are two very different topics.

Career and life in general because I see I have a very high friction Saturn and my Saturn return is coming up in 2 years so I wanted to know the effects or what life direction I need to go as far as dealing with a Saturn like mine?

muchacho

Career and life in general because I see I have a very high friction Saturn and my Saturn return is coming up in 2 years so I wanted to know the effects or what life direction I need to go as far as dealing with a Saturn like mine?
Sun in 5th in Gemini indicates a career in creativity and communication, 10th House in Scorpio with Pluto there indicates a strong drive to have a career and reach a position of power, which could be people related or finance related. Moon in 12th in Capricorn indicates that you rather stay in the shadows and work behind the scenes and are somehow interested in helping others and with Saturn there that you even may see this as your responsibility.

What's interesting is your 6th House in Cancer with Venus. You are the one with those women issues, right? 6th House is the day to day work you do. And Cancer there means you are working in more emotional than rational environment or will be dealing with emotions as your day to day work, maybe supporting people emotionally. Women will also play a key role. And Moon as ruler of the 6th in the 12th, that looks more like the helping people professions at first glance. But since your Sun is in the 5th and the ruler of the 10th in the 10th and in Scorpio, it could also be something with money, funds and stuff. Maybe you are going to run a huge charity organization or something? What are your ideas so far?

starplaya

Philosophy, Law, Teaching & writing would be my guess for you. You will need some sort of creative outlet for sure because of your 5th house sun, whether that is writing, art, etc, or just going about your career in a creative manner.

hbn_235

Philosophy, Law, Teaching & writing would be my guess for you. You will need some sort of creative outlet for sure because of your 5th house sun, whether that is writing, art, etc, or just going about your career in a creative manner.

I use to love writing until my aunt destroy that for me when I was child.
Law, as much i love politics, government and geopolitical topics...law is too boring for me lol...but you're right I need something creative, exciting that makes very good to excellent amount of income so def teaching is out of that category.