Will I get this new job (within 3 months) ?

acmicasa

Last edited:

Honky VIII

I guess if you would have given a few details and the way you would read your chart horarymaster would have given some more details

tsmall

Premium Member
May be... I am not sure. What does the chart says?

acmicasa dear, you have asked what? Ten questions in the last couple of months? And members have helped you with those charts. I'm willing to help if you are willing to put some work into it. So, we can walk through this together if you like, as it is your chart. You are the astrologer responsible for it.

So, where do you start? What have you picked up from the astrologers who have answered your other questions?

tsmall

Premium Member
Ok.. I will just try my analysis
Querent: Me = Asc. in leo ruler sun in 8th house, Pisces

So far, so good.

Quesited House= 10th in Taurus ruler venus in 9th house, Aries

No. Where does the MC/10th house cusp fall?

Sun in the house of sudden changes, hidden something.

Er, not. The 8th house is a house of fear, death, inheritances, and a bunch of other things, but sudden changes isn't one of them. The 4th rules hidden things, and the 12th secrets/secret enemies (among other things.)

This would be a good link for you to investigate.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary.html

Venus in the house of higher learning, education, luck etc and it is in its detriment sign.

Correct, but Mars is the job.

The moon (mind) in the libra, 3rd house of effort and communication.

Kind of. The moon in horary times events, tells us what will happen next, and as the querent's co-significator can tell us a bit about the querent's state of mind. The best place to start with regard to the Moon is to see what her next aspect will be. This tells us what will happen next in the chart. Keeping in mind that sometimes,often times, the planets are able to produce something even if the Moon does not aspect them. But those are advanced considerations and we are just starting out. So, what planet did the Moon last aspect, and who will she aspect next?

Sun and venus 33 degree apart (semi-sextile) Sun and moon 150 degree apart (not a good sign) + moving in the sign of scorpio (in its fall)

Both of these "aspects" you mention, the semi-sextile and the 150* are not aspects. What they are is aversions. The semi-sextile is nice, but it isn't going to get anyone anywhere. The inconjunction is a harder aversion because it shows planets in signs and places that are almost worse than an opposition. And opposition means contest or compromise, depending on reception. 150* and there is nothing in common as well as the planets not being able to see each other.

Venus and Moon in opposition (180 degree)

What does that suggest to you? Is the aspect applying or separating? What houses does Venus rule? What house does the Moon rule?