6 reasons you're single (Astrology)

GEMINI78

Gemini Sun conjunct Mercury
7th house Uranus
Uranus rules the 3rd house. Mars in Leo conjuct ASC and Saturn I also have a Leo moon in 12H.My Venus in Cancer suffers the most longing for companionship lol.

Last edited:

soratothamax

Hey Sora! Please post your chart! :wink:

Okay. :biggrin: My detrimental Venus is pretty messed up with all of those squares. I feel it, I do.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_49_my_chart_hp.75379.12746.jpg
    astro_2gw_49_my_chart_hp.75379.12746.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

ThunderGoddess

Lol, we can give a new name to this forum - the Forever single club. :biggrin:

I am a passionate lover to ... fictional characters. :biggrin:

I can add to the reasons for being single Saturn in the fifth house. I have Saturn in Aquarius in the fifth hs and I personally find it the biggest challenge in my natal chart. I am trying to be nice, to be spontaneous, to have fun like people do. I like fun, I have Mars/Venus/Jupiter in Leo and I really want to unleash them but no matter what I do it's just not happening. Saturn is not actually opposing my Mars and Venus but there is no need to do so, because it already controls them.
I keep talking to myself about the things I should change in order to become more appealing person. I dig and I dig and I dig and I know a lot about what has to be done. Perhaps I shouldn't be that picky and perhaps I shouldn't search for someone who wnats to take seriousy our relationship since the beginning. Perhaps I am searching for someone who doesn't exist of even if there is such person, the chances are I won't find him. I decide change all of it but then Saturn comes to give his oppinion which is:

Grumpy-Cat-NO.jpg

Saturn is conservative by nature, but when it's in fixed sign and in fixed house ... is a nightmare. :biggrin: I just can't make myself like someone who doesn't have the needed qualities. Yeah, I appriciate people are different and I know they are not list of traits and that phylosophy works on friendships now (a while ago it didn't), but I just feel I don't need someone who is not the image I am seeking.

I have Moon conjcuct Neptune and at the same time they apply quincunxes to Venus and Mars - so yeah, I am caught up in a dream. In some very deep level I am a romantic soul and at some point I fall in love with someone. They can be fictional characters or they can be real people. But when they are real people they are like fictional characters - there is nothing in common between the person and the image in my head. :biggrin: When I fall in love, I push really hard, pehaps I am tedious but when all that fire passion comes unleashed people better hide somewhere. In the end I am always rejected and at the present moment I am hurt so much about all I've been trough that I just hope I will never fall in love again. I don't want relationships with some people just because I am supposed to be in a relationship or because that makes you learn things you need in life. So when Neptune doesn't mess up things I really live my life very happy. :biggrin:

Aries_light

Venus In Aquarius and Mars in Gemini :-/

But recently I have been having this deep desire for a connection; I do not mean sex or a superficial one, but something deep... I have the need to experience Love from another being that is not family or myself. Like I have all this love I want to share in an inter-independent relationship (darn Uranus in 7th). Having so many planets in pisces (mercury, moon, jupiter) makes me a hopeless romantic. Can I have a relationship without me having to change who I am?

I tend to attract men who suddenly have no time and want to spend little time with me then I turn "needy" wanting more, so I break it off when I sense there is no clarity about his intentions. I want attention then I want space, I want romance and fantasy but I also want intellectual connection... so contradictory :-(

theV

There's a lot causes for being single,because some people like their independence and that when uranus come to play,uranus making an aspect to mars or venus or in the 5th house make it hard to tame and like to be free.or Lilith she likes to be single and express her wild free side,I think lilithian women have a trouble with marriage and being under a man's hands

some people for the fear of intimacy,it could be a damaged 8th house or the asteroid Vesta who happened to causes some problem with getting intimate with other people,Pallas also happened to have aloof and distant making it hard to be intimate with other person.

I also thinks saturn also plays a part of being single,because it make feel somewhat deformed,ugly and unworthy of love.

ukdesifem

I have none of those points, and I'm single, and really don't want to be. :( :)

I like being independent as I have Uranus trine and square some personal/inner planets, but then I realise in any relationship there has to be compromise and mutual understanding, so it's a reality of...well being human in a way.