People act like aging is the worst thing that can happen LOL

Dirius

I don’t know. Everyone my age went with someone their age.

Any time I see a large age gap I see red flags. These men are often hiding something like a marriage, or using their maturity to manipulate the younger person because the younger person doesn’t understand boundaries or what a healthy relationship is like.

In the normal world not millionaires going for models I mean.

Not really, its just easier to date women who are slightly younger. Less problems.

I'm 34 and I mostly date women on the 26-29 range. I do like women closer to my age, I have also dated women who were older than me, but most of these women want to get married or have children, or move in together very fast, or have some issues or stuff like that.

Women in their mid to late 20's are usually getting out of college (in my country college lasts about 6 years) and are usually focused on their career, want serious relationships, but don't want everything to occur that fast.

conspiracy theorist

Notice that Trump is only 4 years younger than Biden, and Biden is considered by many as a decrepit old man who has one foot already in the grave.

Whereas Trump is no Spring-turkey himself. He's even less physically fit than Biden, yet he's portrayed as a youthful dynamo!

Image is a helluva thing. Trump also pounced on the opportunity to call Biden "sleepy". His colourless, more sedate manner allows for his age to be used against him more. We know that Trump has been lambasted and called worse things throughout his entire tenure in office.

david starling

Image is a helluva thing. Trump also pounced on the opportunity to call Biden "sleepy". His colourless, more sedate manner allows for his age to be used against him more. We know that Trump has been lambasted and called worse things throughout his entire tenure in office.

Trump's a juiced up, shoot from the lip Gemini/Sagittarius combo with a Leo Asc and Mars. He deliberately makes himself a target so he can play the beleaguered victim, and it's GREAT for media attention and for attracting devoted followers.

Biden's got a stellium in Scorpio, including Sun and Mars, and keeps his cards close to his vest. A lot of hidden vitality there, and he knows how to get what he wants. He's not trying to look younger, unlike Trump. He does a great job of making sure he's underestimated. In battle, that gives one an important advantage.

J.A. had a meme calling Biden a "corpse"!

Last edited:

david starling

I remember Biden saying he could take Trump in a fist fight! I believe him.

How many people would pay money to watch THAT?!

Of course, when Trump regained consciousness he'd claim that Biden cheated, and that the referee was on Biden's side and had shortened the count. Trump would never admit he lost fair and square, even if the video proved it.

Last edited:

Bunraku

There was an astrologer Meet-Up retreat type thing where they did healing based on Greek dancing.
Dancing is inherently sexual and incites sexual urges. Do you think they had a lot of sex afterwards, for healing purposes? A lot of trauma comes from religion and a lot of it is based on sexual control.

Bunraku

CS what is your opinion on the Moon and it’s nodes?

What Ptolemy has to say about it:
To these influences and their effects, as above detailed, the Moon also contributes: for, should she be in the bends of her southern or northern boundary, 3 she will render the properties of the mind more various, more versatile in art, and more susceptible of change: if she be in her nodes, she will make them more acute, more practical, and more active. Also, when in the ascendant, and during the increase of her illumination, she augments their ingenuity, perspicuity, firmness and expansion; but, when found in her decrease, or in occultation, she renders them more heavy, more obtuse, more variable of purpose, more timid, and more obscure.

david starling

There was an astrologer Meet-Up retreat type thing where they did healing based on Greek dancing.
Dancing is inherently sexual and incites sexual urges. Do you think they had a lot of sex afterwards, for healing purposes? A lot of trauma comes from religion and a lot of it is based on sexual control.

Wiccans incorporate sex in their religious rituals. If you're with someone in a monogamous relationship, forget about joining in!

Bunraku

CS
“somewhere in the 60s which would make you a Gemini asc with Uranus on the horizon. Aries Sun, Moon and Mercury”

ElenaJ

To these influences and their effects, as above detailed, the Moon also contributes: for, should she be in the bends of her southern or northern boundary, 3 she will render the properties of the mind more various, more versatile in art, and more susceptible of change: if she be in her nodes, she will make them more acute, more practical, and more active. Also, when in the ascendant, and during the increase of her illumination, she augments their ingenuity, perspicuity, firmness and expansion; but, when found in her decrease, or in occultation, she renders them more heavy, more obtuse, more variable of purpose, more timid, and more obscure.

This is quite deep, Bunraku.
What does it mean "should she be in the bends of her southern or northern boundary,"?

Bunraku

This is quite deep, Bunraku.
What does it mean "should she be in the bends of her southern or northern boundary,"?

It means a square to the nodes.
This describes square (moon is with) or conjunctions (moon is inside)
If I’m interpreting it correctly.

Note by a translator
“Bendings" — we could also call them by the Latin cognate "inflection points" — because at these points the course of the moon, at its maximum latitude, bends back toward the ecliptic.

ElenaJ

That’s after the fact. And many decades afterwards.

Did women like her when she was still alive? Culture seemed to be horrible for women back then and it was competitive.

These women were goddesses! No one knew about their private lives and how messed up and sad they were. We just saw their beauty and their talent.
We copied their hair styles, their make up. They were the ideals.
They were admired and envied.

Bardot and Loren came later, and they were European, so exotic.
And for Americans, they were outrageously sexy! OMG!
The American actresses were undercover sexy, very discreet. Like Bacall and her "blow me a whistle" to Bogart!
I remember Rhonda Fleming posed for a Playboy magazine, and it was a scandal!
She showed flesh!

Today there isn't any mystery, any allure. just in-you-face lay it all out.
I don't believe that today's actresses are role models, for better or worse, because they show us they are too flawed.

Again, not judging but things change.

Ukpoohbear

The mirror watches you while you shower ;)

See? We all deserve someone who thinks that we’re THAT sexy :)

That’s what I like about Plutonians. If you’re on their radar they analyze you so deeply you can feel it and it’s very flattering. It’s flattering for someone to be possessive over you.

conspiracy theorist

I don't know if they had a lot of sex, but if they did it was for probably more than healing purposes. Were these people all from strict puritanical backgrounds? They may not have needed the bacchanalia roleplaying to want to ***** each other.

conspiracy theorist

My opinion on the bendings is that the jury is still out. Rahu (our crazy friend from Concord) used to use it prominently in his astrological methodology. The Vedics have something sort of related in that charts with planets on one side of the nodal axis indicates a life that is "split in half" - the second half of life having no connection to the events of the first.

The natal Uranus/Neptune conjunction is in the happy position of being both at the bendings, as well as at the exact midpoint of a bundle chart. So the more I know about the bendings the more I might be able to venture coherent interps on this sensitive area of the chart.