Relationship?

Erickaf

Recently I asked will I finally be in a stable relationship by the end of the year? I think it looks promising. Moon will soon leave Gemini and conjuct 7th ruler of partnership in Cancer. Venus and Moon is in the 3rd House, maybe someone who lives in my city (not a small one I may add). I am mars in Aires in the 1st, I think it means I am the one to likely pursue or start this relationship. Moon translates the light from sun to mars, maybe describing my guy, a strong fire alpha male type? Hahaha wishful thinking lol. Any feedback would be great.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I think you're pushing it a bit to expect to be in a "stable" relationship by the end of this year, it's already now September. And it takes time to get to a stable stage.

There is no stable relationship here for you this year. Maybe next year will be different.

Venus sq nep/Asc and Venus sq mars/nep midpoints. Venus is the r'ship you want and being sq nep/asc is the longing for that stable relationship, and the illusion you have built up of how this would make you happy to be with someone. Im not sure how old you are or if your friends around you are all coupled up and you feel like the odd one out, but i do get a sense of feeling inferior coming from you, thinking your not good enough, and questioning why you are still single.

With mars on the Asc this shows your impatience and your urge to meet someone, both Asc and Mars square the moon/merc midpoint, with moon in your 3rd/Gemini this shows you will be in contact with the opposite sex, but this year it could just be as friends.

Erickaf

I think you're pushing it a bit to expect to be in a "stable" relationship by the end of this year, it's already now September. And it takes time to get to a stable stage.

There is no stable relationship here for you this year. Maybe next year will be different.

Venus sq nep/Asc and Venus sq mars/nep midpoints. Venus is the r'ship you want and being sq nep/asc is the longing for that stable relationship, and the illusion you have built up of how this would make you happy to be with someone. Im not sure how old you are or if your friends around you are all coupled up and you feel like the odd one out, but i do get a sense of feeling inferior coming from you, thinking your not good enough, and questioning why you are still single.

With mars on the Asc this shows your impatience and your urge to meet someone, both Asc and Mars square the moon/merc midpoint, with moon in your 3rd/Gemini this shows you will be in contact with the opposite sex, but this year it could just be as friends.
Yes, I meant stable as enengaged or serious. I think I am pushing it too. I have to take time for things to develop. Thank you.

ElenaJ

In addition to what Chrysalis wrote, the moon will not make any aspect before it leaves the sign. This translates as "nothing happens in this matter".
A stable relationship would be a 7th house matter.
However, the 5th house is love affairs and ruled by sun, who is strong here by sign and house, and will trine you, mars, on the ascendent. So, long lasting no, but very probably a love affair.
Based on a trine, it should come to you easily and be good for you.
Your 7th house ruler Venus is in water sign cancer, so your ideal partner would be a warm, traditional, loving and family type person.
However, Venus squares Chiron in your 12th, what is going on behind the surface, and Chiron is in restless impulsive fiery Aries, just like you as mars, which clashes with the Venus energy in the chart. This conflict is something that will push you to resolving some fundamental issues in relationships that you haven't yet approached or resolved adequately.
A hint is given to us by the position and sign of you as ascendent and your ruler. Maybe you are overly impulsive and pushing things. Mars squares Pluto, who rules the 8th of sexual affairs. Are you overpowering the men you meet? Are you trying to manipulate the situation to what you would like? Aries is very self centred and egotistical, it is the "me me me" sign (which is why it is the first sign in the zodiac). Not listening maybe to poor delicate sensitive Venus in cancer? What are your partner's needs? Are you giving them room and the space to express themselves, even though they do so in a more subtle way than you do? Are you overemphasising your independence and neglecting the tender care a sentimental relationship needs to grow and thrive?
There is nothing wrong in being Aries, just remember that there are two people in a relationship.
Reconfirming this is Uranus of independence and freedom also in the ascendent.
Your love affair might be what will help you to learn this lesson, to prepare you for the future so you will be thoroughly ready when "your guy" does show up, and you will have learned instinctively how to relate to him.
About Florence. It is full of Italians, as you've surely noticed. By the way you write, you are not Italian, so an Italian would be a foreigner for you. This would be 9th house.
The 9th of this chart is Jupiter, who doesn't relate to you mars. The square is separating between mars and Jupiter and would have symbolised an uncomfortable relationship you might have had roughly 5 units ago (weeks or months?) with a foreigner.
Just a hint.
Good luck, and relax and let the universe guide you.

Erickaf

In addition to what Chrysalis wrote, the moon will not make any aspect before it leaves the sign. This translates as "nothing happens in this matter".
A stable relationship would be a 7th house matter.
However, the 5th house is love affairs and ruled by sun, who is strong here by sign and house, and will trine you, mars, on the ascendent. So, long lasting no, but very probably a love affair.
Based on a trine, it should come to you easily and be good for you.
Your 7th house ruler Venus is in water sign cancer, so your ideal partner would be a warm, traditional, loving and family type person.
However, Venus squares Chiron in your 12th, what is going on behind the surface, and Chiron is in restless impulsive fiery Aries, just like you as mars, which clashes with the Venus energy in the chart. This conflict is something that will push you to resolving some fundamental issues in relationships that you haven't yet approached or resolved adequately.
A hint is given to us by the position and sign of you as ascendent and your ruler. Maybe you are overly impulsive and pushing things. Mars squares Pluto, who rules the 8th of sexual affairs. Are you overpowering the men you meet? Are you trying to manipulate the situation to what you would like? Aries is very self centred and egotistical, it is the "me me me" sign (which is why it is the first sign in the zodiac). Not listening maybe to poor delicate sensitive Venus in cancer? What are your partner's needs? Are you giving them room and the space to express themselves, even though they do so in a more subtle way than you do? Are you overemphasising your independence and neglecting the tender care a sentimental relationship needs to grow and thrive?
There is nothing wrong in being Aries, just remember that there are two people in a relationship.
Reconfirming this is Uranus of independence and freedom also in the ascendent.
Your love affair might be what will help you to learn this lesson, to prepare you for the future so you will be thoroughly ready when "your guy" does show up, and you will have learned instinctively how to relate to him.
About Florence. It is full of Italians, as you've surely noticed. By the way you write, you are not Italian, so an Italian would be a foreigner for you. This would be 9th house.
The 9th of this chart is Jupiter, who doesn't relate to you mars. The square is separating between mars and Jupiter and would have symbolised an uncomfortable relationship you might have had roughly 5 units ago (weeks or months?) with a foreigner.
Just a hint.
Good luck, and relax and let the universe guide you.
I don't find italians attractive , they are not my type so its hard to find available expat men who are in their 30s. When I casted the chart I was thinking more along the lnlines of meeting my future husband and being engaged. What you wrote made me realize chart is talking about me: independence etc. Very me! Thank you. You hit many points.

Erickaf

ErikaF,

Did something not happen 3-4 months ago? Someone you were interested in, or someone that showed interest in you?
No. I casted this chart out of desperation as chrysalis saw, very anxious and down lately hence mars on the asc. No one has showed interest past 3 -4months.

aquarius7000

No. I casted this chart out of desperation as chrysalis saw, very anxious and down lately hence mars on the asc. No one has showed interest past 3 -4months.

You did not answer whether you were interested in someone?

Moon translated from the Sun to Mars in the past.

Erickaf

You did not answer whether you were interested in someone?

Moon translated from the Sun to Mars in the past.
You asked if I were intetested in someone in the past or from my past? I am not interested in someone from my past.
I dated someone briefly last summer but that was one month and went nowhere.

Erickaf

I wanted to come back to this as my question probably came to pass. So we decided to commit to one another. I think aquarius7000 was spot on about someone from the past. I don't want to write a novel but years ago I was in a relationship but it ended due to me returning home for a year and a half or so. We ended up meeting again and pretty much took up where we left off, like no time passed at all. So recently we made it official and I met his parents. But what others said especially Chrysalis said about longing for a relationship resonates; I was very lonely and confused when I casted this chart and honestly, I did to know what I truly wanted. Thank you to all and Happy New Year.

tikana

Moon conj venus and venus with moon in 3rd someone near by.
After a change of circomstance so that makes sense
Lets work out timing then. Is is moon to venus or venus to asce

Chrysalis

It looks more to do with Merc - Sun in the 5th.
Suns the guy and the 3rd ruler Mercury (3rd house moon ruler) is her getting back talking to the guy.
Merc meets Sun in approx 3° = 3months as in a fixed sign
3 months from chart would make it around the beginning of December which it seems to have been

Nice to see you got a positive result Erickaf