Does he miss her?

scahm

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine asked me to cast a chart on whether an ex of her's misses her. They broke up a while ago and haven't spoken since. This has led her to think that she's more invested in him and the relationship, than he is.

No aspect between Moon and Saturn, so I'm inclined to say no, especially as he's Saturn in his own sign, in his own house, whereas she is in her 12th house, where her feelings are hidden.

I would say that he's busy dating other people, with that Sun/Mercury conjunction, as well as Venus being there, so he's not interested in her anymore. What I find interesting about this is the intercepted fifth house though - what could that mean?

Any insight on what Moon conjunct North Node might indicate as well?

Thanks all.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 10.02.23.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 10.02.23.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 10.02.34.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 10.02.34.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 29

Chrysalis

"They broke up a while ago and haven't spoken since. This has led her to think that she's more invested in him and the relationship, than he is."

I'm not understanding this bit. If they broke up a while ago why does your friend think she is more invested in the r'ship than him?

How long were they together? were they in a proper serious relationship or were they just dating? or were they even just seeing each other occasionally?

I'm asking because of the interception, as this could be referring to the past or the future.

scahm

"They broke up a while ago and haven't spoken since. This has led her to think that she's more invested in him and the relationship, than he is."

I'm not understanding this bit. If they broke up a while ago why does your friend think she is more invested in the r'ship than him?

How long were they together? were they in a proper serious relationship or were they just dating? or were they even just seeing each other occasionally?

I'm asking because of the interception, as this could be referring to the past or the future.

It was a casual relationship (they live in different cities, so they'd see each other whenever he came to her town), but he was the one to end it. She thought it was just a temporary break but the lack of effort from him is making her think that he wasn't all that interested in the first place.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Neptune on the MC is making her feel like his, shes never had the proper closure from him, hence still thinking they could get back together. Sun conjunct Uranus in L7 intercepted 5th shows that he wants to be free to date other people. Both Saturn and the Sun are in aversion to the moon and venus, this also shows his lack of interest in reconciling. The intercepted 5th/11th rulers are venus/mars, at 10 degrees Gemini is when venus moved into Mars decan, which is not great to keep someone romantically interested, so 7 something ago is when he got bored and left.

Could it be just boredom in her life currently, that's making her think about him? (moon in 12th)

Last edited:

scahm

Neptune on the MC is making her feel like his, shes never had the proper closure from him, hence still thinking they could get back together. Sun conjunct Uranus in L7 intercepted 5th shows that he wants to be free to date other people. Both Saturn and the Sun are in aversion to the moon and venus, this also shows his lack of interest in reconciling. The intercepted 5th/11th rulers are venus/mars, at 10 degrees Gemini is when venus moved into Mars decan, which is not great to keep someone romantically interested, so 7 something ago is when he got bored and left.

Thanks so much Chrysalis! Could you please expand on what an interception means here, I thought interceptions showed blockages and obstacles?

Also, how were you able to tell Saturn/Sun are in aversion to Moon/Venus, is that because of the signs they're both in? Sorry, still learning here!

Is there anything within the chart that says what's coming up for her? I feel really bad to go back to her and say that he doesn't care, without hopefully a positive spin on it! :lol:

Chrysalis

I actually think she was given the "illusion" of something more with him, he made her think he wanted more from her, when really he knew he didn't. (Neptune on MC trine Asc) Cancer rising and Neptune trine Asc shows your friend was a bit gullible with him and believed it was and would become more. So at the time whatever he was filling her head with was just to have his fun, until he got bored with her.

Yes, interceptions are blockages, it just shows they were never really even dating and it was never going anywhere, it was just a time of him hooking up with her when he felt like it, and that's it.

Aversions are when two signs cant see each other, the sign next to a sign, and the sixth sign from a sign (quincunx).

scahm

I actually think she was given the "illusion" of something more with him, he made her think he wanted more from her, when really he knew he didn't. (Neptune on MC trine Asc) Cancer rising and Neptune trine Asc shows your friend was a bit gullible with him and believed it was and would become more. So at the time whatever he was filling her head with was just to have his fun, until he got bored with her.

Yes, interceptions are blockages, it just shows they were never really even dating and it was never going anywhere, it was just a time of him hooking up with her when he felt like it, and that's it.

Aversions are when two signs cant see each other, the sign next to a sign, and the sixth sign from a sign (quincunx).

Thanks Chrysalis, that's been really helpful.

I'll ask whether it is boredom on her part that's making her miss him - I know that she currently doesn't have any other interest, especially as we're in lockdown.

ElenaJ

Sorry, I wasn't questioning your motives, I was just asking for a confirmation of whether your friend had asked the question so she is ascendent .